18.4 Feedback by Didi

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Vorschläge für ein Update 18.4

Hi .. I have extensive suggestions regarding the 18.4 update

1 - Regarding the chemist: I have a special way to satisfy all players ..

When combining excellent mythology in the case of success of refinement we get a new tool is the strength of the elements and we can add to the myths in our calculations

Example: I have a chemical account 6 excellent myths and decided to add the strength of the elements through my return to fetch 2 legendary and excellent integration when they succeed Get the power tool elements and put it on one of my six excellent myths.

Thus our myths will not be affected, and we will not rush to remove them, and we will have all our sides

2 - With regard to reducing the yang:

- The crypt of reducing the amounts of Yang with a quality period of time that the player can stay out in the basement on the first floor pleasing

- The blue dragon set a longer duration between the flights and reduce the amount of yang produced by each bird

- Milly and Gatton put the time period between each point and the longer and more difficult to be participatory

- The development of games that benefit the players in the city 1 in exchange for payment to Yang ..
      For example, some fought against Yang or something

3 - Regarding the number of players:

- Announcements for all servers (not for the Turkish server only with Pepsi)

- UttiWeber support to promote our game everywhere

End of topic Thank you.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ahmad EMOO02 ().