Skill Changes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• I think you still don't get what I said. I won't that they buff archers and give them crit chance on Spark, just telling you that double dmg on Spark for now is like crit on other spells. What is for you the difference of getting 20k hit with crit from some Ambush of dagger or 2x 10k (which gives anyway 20k at total) from archer?
      Nickname: Dosarphic
      Profession: Ninja Archer
      Lv: 115

Metin2 PL
      Server: Samos [s.51]
    • TianyLu wrote:

The difference is, that critical Hit on Ambush is intended, the double Damage on Spark is not. Its been a known Bug since it got released.
      Bro, but Spark is the only one (if I'm not wrong) fighting skill that is unable to deal crit. I can't get your point, you play and fight for sure, like we all does in this game, getting critical hits and skills from other classes and when archer also make double dmg but not on crit is something big.
      Have you even heard about Splash DMG? We got that answer reporting the Lycan's breath hitting multiple times.
      Nickname: Dosarphic
      Profession: Ninja Archer
      Lv: 115

Metin2 PL
      Server: Samos [s.51]
    • Honestly, I think international feedback threads like these should be done way more often.

There are so many untouched issues with all the classes, some just annoying some game breaking and some of the skills definitely need an improvement. At least this time we have a platform to express our views and give adequate feedback, I just hope that that feedback is read and taken into account before any final changes.

We always seem to give our feedback, but we rarely hear from those who have the actual authority to approve or disprove our ideas and thoughts, I really think the ones in charge of this game should give US their feedback based on what they heard from us. Otherwise it feels as if we are only talking to a brick wall, and frankly that's discouraging...
    • Since you're so certain about this issue, and since they will fix it soon, could you please tell us how it works? I've never experienced this event: the only thing I'm aware of, is that critical hits are not working on Sparkle.

Anyway, my topic won't change and it's still pretty rightful. Making Spark Arrow-type is a huge nerf and I'm definitely not happy with it.
    • Test the classes how the are in the Beta server and then come back and give us feedback. Trying to theorycraft changes without experiencing them is not the best approach.

@BlueRay,
      We have always read feedback. You need to understand that after the feedback there is a whole process till it goes to the Dev and design team. They will, then, decide if changes are needed and when it can be implemented. This whooooole process can take months.
    • Sawash wrote:

How do I test class as I do not have 105+ with skills and eq, can you do that how do i test it for everything ??? I just can not find anything out of 35lvl
      This is not a "I'm lvl 35 but want to show off in 105"s shoes" kind of test. If you want to test, you test with your own char. What's the point in having you leveled up and P skills if you're not able to do that on your own? Your opinion in high level combat is next to zero since you don't even reached that level anyways. If you just received an 105+ account as a gift, that doesn't make you a good player.
    • But I mean I would like to see these news to get faster at max lvl. And the fact that I do not have a character with higher lvlu results that I just started playing on our Polish global server and I am getting started without needing to load a large cash register in IS at such a low level. As I remember it was once such a beta that was given a 100+ character and could be tested for example 6 skills and lycan. So why did not they do something like that now?
    • Yes, there was such a beta but that was made with a different purpose...it's goal was to test new content in PvE or high level items introduced at that time. Now the test scope is different and it focuses on PvP and each person's fight techniques, items, alchemy, class and so on. Being at lvl 35 you cannot really add value with your feedback because you don't know how it is now to fight at lvl 105+. So you are not able to tell the difference anyways. If you will receive an 120 char full with items and alchemy...what will be your feedback since you only play a 35 lvl char? To be able to tell the difference you should have been playing on a similar char on the regular server
    • unforgiven wrote:

Even at lv35 you can give us feedback on your daily game play through. Just do what usually you will do in your Live server and tell us if you see any difference.
      Then, being a ninety-eleven archer, I noticed that firstly, the arrow resisted seamlessly the sparkle damage damage, and that the arcs were unable to make piercing hits except with the skills. Is this normal and desired? Because all weapons can make and again the strength of the archers is reduced while other people are happy to find arcs to put on their precious stoles
    • Even at lv35 you can give us feedback on your daily game play through. Just do what usually you will do in your Live server and tell us if you see any difference.

Strijelac wrote:

unforgiven wrote:

Even at lv35 you can give us feedback on your daily game play through. Just do what usually you will do in your Live server and tell us if you see any difference.
      Then, being a ninety-eleven archer, I noticed that firstly, the arrow resisted seamlessly the sparkle damage damage, and that the arcs were unable to make piercing hits except with the skills. Is this normal and desired? Because all weapons can make and again the strength of the archers is reduced while other people are happy to find arcs to put on their precious stoles
      Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We will check the situation with the Archer not being able to do piercing hits with normal attacks.
      I am sorry but I could not understand the rest of the feedback, could you please explain it in another way?

predator55 wrote:

+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 Skills need more change, new effects new mechanics

metin2 is an old game and fall behind other games

change is not just new max lw, new dungeons or weaphons

just rework skills generally , make wars reasonable and require reflex
      Hello predator55,

Thank you for your feedback. This is just the beginning of the balancing update. This is a huge amount of work hence it needs to be done little by little. Not that many skills are affected by this update but that doesn't mean that this won't happen in future.