Search Results

Search results 41-60 of 135.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Quote from Salsie: “Quote from Hanibal: “stop updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pliz ” Can you fill in a little bit details in your feedback? This won't help anyone. Besides of this thank you guys very much for your discussion and your feedback ” 1) new alchemy made in this way causes that the current alchemy will be useless (you will have to remove this because it is new). This will cause that the time, yang and all our effort that we devoted to making this alchemy will disappear.…

• Alchemy

GamePriv - - Feedback: 18.4

Die gleiche Idee früher wurde auf Englisch präsentiert.

• 18.4 Feedback by Didi

What are you writing about... You wrote about the update in general ... And the update part is also an update of alchemy, for which people spent 2-3 years of their game walking together on dungeons. It hurts players that all this time has gone to waste.

• 18.4 Feedback by Didi

Quote from Didi: “Quote from GamePriv: “You do not know, you can see the consequences of this update in relation to the new alchemi. Not everything is bad in this update, but please excuse me, I've been playing since the beginning of the Metin2 uprising and I've lived through a lot. This update with Alchemy will be a nail to the coffin. ” Again, different point of view, i think its good a new alchemy level, as a normal player i can sell for higher price excellent poor stones. Maybe for you its a…

• Alchemy

Dieses Update mit Alchemy wird ein Nagel zum Sarg sein. Zu viel Zeit, die Menschen geopfert haben, um die gegenwärtige Alchemie zu machen. Du willst eine neue Alchemie, mach sie zu einer neuen Art von Alchemie mit einem neuen Slot. STOP UPDATE MIT NEUE ALCHEMY.

• 18.4 Feedback by Didi

You do not know, you can see the consequences of this update in relation to the new alchemi. Not everything is bad in this update, but please excuse me, I've been playing since the beginning of the Metin2 uprising and I've lived through a lot. This update with Alchemy will be a nail to the coffin.

• REMOVE UPDATE ALCHEMI.

• 18.4 Feedback by Didi

I wrote you ... Some like to do dungeons alone, because they are lonely wolves, because they do not have to ask for help. And there are also people like you who like to do it in the guild and in a group. You can not reconcile it, and Metin2 gives you the opportunity to do solo as well as in a group, so I do not know what your problem is?

• 18.4 Feedback by Didi

Didi some upgraders better drop with Nemere, and the Dragon chests fly changes and additions that are needed to do the equipment. And you are already challenging people from selling yangs. Honestly, I'll tell you that, you have guild and going to the dungeons. Where are yangs to do your own equipment that you do not have? Didi, as I wrote earlier, make yourself some equipment so you can do some dungeons alone. On the Polish server, it was Shaman who was the first character who went to v2 alone. …

• 18.4 Feedback by Didi

I know the girls I play with [censored], they just make other characters who they can help with. To make it more funny, I know girls who play with shamans and alone make dungeon like Razador. All you have to do is to make equipment. Edit by Salsie: That's not constructive.

• After the last update related to beta and more specifically to pvp. Likan was sharply spoiled. Is it possible to check and repair the Likan in terms of his slow animation of hit without a horse (from the ground) ?? Now Likan have to slow animation of hit. 1 hit Likan = 2,5 hit Body = 2 hit Sura = 3 hit Ninja This is not currect. Likan still has a very big problem with impacts from the ground. Likan, because it is big, can be easily capsized. Mobs not only in the enchanted forest very often overt…

• 18.4 Feedback by Didi

Quote from Didi: “Quote from YoTeDoPo: “Quote from Didi: “Quote from GamePriv: “Hi Didi. I am sorry but I can not agree with you completely. The fact that the game should give pleasure. However, you can not spoil something that was done, because people under the current immune status began to prepare their equipment. Many changes went into the preparation of current resistances. Resistance should not be changed. In the same way with alchemy, many people have spent a lot of time, yangs, many boss…

• 18.4 Feedback by Didi

Agrees with @BlueShade. You should give every player the opportunity to make a dragon and, for example, impose a restriction. Daily 3 dragons no more for a given player.

• 18.4 Feedback by Didi

Hi Didi. I am sorry but I can not agree with you completely. The fact that the game should give pleasure. However, you can not spoil something that was done, because people under the current immune status began to prepare their equipment. Many changes went into the preparation of current resistances. Resistance should not be changed. In the same way with alchemy, many people have spent a lot of time, yangs, many bosses minted to earn alchemy. Change of resistance = preparation eq = BAD DECISION …

• Alchemy

If GF so much wants a new alchemy, let them make new slots for new stones, and do not spoil the current alchemy. This is not a sword that can be improved.

• Quote from RabbitRun: “Guys... The only thing that's changed is Strong against Fire/Wind etcccc the same as talismans. Many of us upgraded talismans. Have you tested the difference between +1 and +2? Exactly, that is nearly nothing. Do you really think +12 (idk about DSS effect) is going to ruin everything? The only thing that ruin alch is making Shards non-tradeable. I highly agreed that this should stay tradeable. It's somewhat the only income/improvement of small countries. Let's await for th…

• Feedback Elementardeffs

Warum schaust du nur unter sich selbst? Denken Sie an andere Spieler, die schwächer sind als Sie und auch dieses Spiel spielen möchten. Wenn Sie ein Zeitlimit eingeben möchten, sollte es wie alle bossy 60 min sein.

• Mythic Alchemy - NOT GOOD !!!

Mythic Alchemy The mythic alchemy system has been added to the game. It will give you the opportunity to further upgrade your alchemy and improve your character. The new system is coming with a new row of legendary dragon stones which can be crafted by combining 2 normal legendary stones into a new mythic legendary stone. To make it easier for players and to give a use to not so useful excellent dragon Stones, you will be able to combine legendary dragon stones from any Clarity. Meaning you will…

• BIG MISTAKE

GamePriv - - Archive

Quote from BlueShade: “Well, I congratulate you on your marketing analysis skills. However you are lacking some objectivity here - there are not only Lycans who like to do solo activities with their buffer, on this game. Moreover, meanwhile some things changed. - Crimson Soul cooldown was boosted since the last weeks: from 92 to 120seconds. It's basically just like Aura of the Sword (92sec), plus about 30 extra seconds that should be exploited to wear INT gear and get a stronger buff; - Aura of …

• Wolf need 150 secound.