Search Results

Search results 41-60 of 69.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Piercing Hits

GaarasamaGreekServer - - Archive

Quote from Olthir: “Guys, ok BR servers; but who cares. We are here to adjust OUR stuff, not their. So, please, don't refer to them and test yourself what it's changed after the news announce. Currently, how is the piercing hit, in your pov? Please share also data and info about your tests, sentences like "too op" or "omgggg so strong; meley run in 10 minutes" are not reasonable feedbacks. You did a great work with the past feedback; now we need the same after; and if it will not work again, we …

• So with the new update on piercing with the same (almost) stuff as before 65% demi human 65% crit 60% pierce 0% skill dmg 11% avg dmg (A little difference from the sash) 1578-1668 attack value (A little difference from the sash) i am doing from this (Hidden Content) to this Normal hits: 420 - 450 Critical hits: 850 - 920 Piercing his: 1460 - 1520 Piercing and critical hits: 1880 - 1940 And from this (with bow) (Hidden Content) to this Normal hits : 115 - 190 Critical hits: 240 - 330 Piercing his…

• Brilliant idea. How could we not think about it ? Oh there is a LITTLE problem. You will not be able to exp in enchanted forest. Also the company is going to lose a HUGE amount of euros per month :). So the idea is rejected (even i reject the idea)

• Quote from Maniak: “Quote from GaarasamaGreekServer: “It is fair of you want to have AMR stones. If you want to have only two weapons don's use AMR stone. Or don't have stones against all classes to your weapons. I am a ninja and i user AMR. I don't like to spend euros to make a new 105 lvl +9 weapon but if i had to have only two weapons and have stones against all characters with AMR (only with the armor stone giving double percent) then it would be unfair to the non magical players. You gain s…

• Quote from Rapier: “ What if tomorrow Webzen decides to implement a Super Double Sash that you have to craft it separately? Or any other new item that could replace the existing Sash with something else....you would request the ability to transform your existing one into that? ” Actually yeah, because given the fact that we were introduced with sashes at first with 20% and then to 25%, we knew from the begining that the phoenix bow would be the very best weapon to have. And there are a lot of pl…

• It is fair if you want to have AMR stones. If you want to have only two weapons don's use AMR stone. Or don't have stones against all classes to your weapons. I am a ninja and i user AMR. I don't like to spend euros to make a new 105 lvl +9 weapon but if i had to have only two weapons and have stones against all characters with AMR (only with the armor stone giving double percent) then it would be unfair to the non magical players. You gain something you lose something. FAIR.

• I have seen videos from a Romanian friend that used his shaman buffer to pvp a dagger ninja. So the shaman did 700-750 dmg with flying talisman because the other was full on magic resistance (i think the videos was before the AMR stones) and then he used his bell. Conclusion was that he did 4,4k with piercing (maybe critical too) on the dagger ninja. If shamans do get a new bell (which i think is the right thing) then with the new changes on piercing they will be able to reach also 10k piercing.…

• Cant loggin

Write your username_xx (xx means the initals of your country) and your password.

• Fiery spirit

If what TopSuraBM says that Fiery Spitit turns off when a BM goes on horse then i agree with him. No other players has his skill cancelled when he is on the horse. If what he says is that Fiery Spirit should deal damage when a BM gets on the horse then i disagree with him.

• TopSuraBM says that this should apply to Shamans and BM (maybe he forgot about Ninjas). Well if this happens then magical players will get a rather big boost since they will again have weapons with 3 against stones and continue to have AMR. Not so sure if this should happen.

• Well i do like Aworan's ideas and the fact that he gives us his opinion about the new content. - Give Attack Up a higher bonus, like +250ATK/+150MATK and make it buff the whole group at once (for players in range of sight). But enable this buff only for a small amount of time, like 10-15 seconds, and keep a long cooldown (90s or so, with cooldown speed this means about 45-60s). I do like this idea very much because +250 attack (something like 150 attack value and 8% avg, like tha matt ruby) woul…

• New armours and weapons

You can see the values of the weapons and the armors for each class. There is no upgrade for the Rune Sword for now. Source (Edited) which is in portugese. Arch of the Epic Wind + 9 Required Level: 115 Attack: 528-734 Attack Speed: + 25% Bonus Against Humanoids: 20% Bonus Against Monsters: + 8% Classes: Ninja Epic Wind Daggers + 9 Required Level: 115 Attack: 472-499 Attack Speed: + 30% Bonus Against Humanoids: 25% Bonus Against Monsters: + 8% Classes: Ninja Epic Fire Sword + 9 Required Level: 11…

• So i got some feedback for my main 120 lvl dagger ninja. The values below apply to hits and skills on both servers. I used in the official server: 65% demi human 65% crit 60% pierce 0% skill dmg 9% avg dmg 1563-1647 attack value I used in the beta server: 65% demi human 65% crit 60% pierce 0% skill dmg 11% avg dmg (A little difference from the sash) 1578-1668 attack value (A little difference from the sash) The <<target>> was 119 lvl shaman healer with: (with the same values on official and beta…

• The 10-11k Spirit Strike was normal, also about the other skills they were 6-7k and not 5-6k except for the Spirit Orb which i don't think he used.

• Quote from Tritor: “Poisonous Cloud sure need improvement is so strong they need to reduce the amg of ninja to 25 % Quote from Tritor: “ ” ” AMR is going to be reduced for all characters. - The effectiveness of AMR was reduced. In future you will need more AMR to achieve the same results as before. - The reduction of AMR bonus from Suras has been removed.

• Quote from VoidKrator: “Quote from GaarasamaGreekServer: “Mental warrior: Sprit Strike it TOO OP (in addition to the 8th skill). Maybe it should be a little bit nerfed. Sword Strike a too weak imo. Maybe improve the dmg of Sword Strikg and Stump. ” Hmm , im not agreeing with you here , Spirit Strike isnt OP at all , i've tested and overall this does less dmg than non-crit Shred , and also a big part of it is that can be easly dodged , the 6-th skill and other abilities as you said are too weak ,…

• Weekdays are from Monday to Friday. Saturday and Sunday are considered weekend not weekdays

• Quote from unighost: “hi the anti magic for ninga (Poisonous Cloud) ? why you dont decrease it to 25% like sura and shaman because the Poisonous Cloud is strong and the magic resistance dont work with it thanks. ” Only sura had his AMR reduced to half. Now all players will be equal. - The effectiveness of AMR was reduced. In future you will need more AMR to achieve the same results as before. (this applies to all chars using AMR) - The reduction of AMR bonus from Suras has been removed. (this be…

• Piercing Hits

Ok so i went at razador today with my main character and i can say that piercing got way overpowered even on pvm, not just pvp. So i normally do (on the original server) 8k (crit) dmg and with piercing it goes at around 8,7-8,8 if i remember correctly. If i want i can go at 9-9,5k with my fireshoes and soul belt and piercing goes at most 10,2-10,3 and at the boss i can do at most 6k with some dews and my equipment, nothing more from IS etc. So in the beta with the only additional dmg i get from …

• Reverse this "Balance"

Oh sh*t, there is more to come . Can we have a little bit of hint or some stats of the new items ? Like defence or attack values etc etc ? Thank you for your fast replies