Search Results

Search results 21-36 of 36.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Dont ruin lykan

Calm - - Archive

It's the same, they just changed the duration here. Crimson wolf still gives +900 with +150 INT regardless of what the skill description says.

• Dont ruin lykan

Calm - - Archive

Quote from Apollykan: “Quote from Monsaire: “I hope they hear our complaints, we are not against nerf, nerf to lycan is necessary, but not this way many made a lycan, we invested in equipment, alchemy, etc. to have a class that rivals the body warrior and sura mirror in pvm, and in pvp (with claws is one more, slightly off) with a little reduction in attack value, remove penetration and reduce bleeding is enough, do not mess with the duration of the skill! 55 seconds is nothing lycan without hor…

• Dont ruin lykan

Calm - - Archive

Quote from Law G: “The lycan still OP I tried with 55 claw and shield 20% Lycan Def + alchemy 18% Lycan Def And I got 25K if it's critical will be more than 40K. So what do you want exactly? Come on!! The one who said the lycan dead he has to look for his items , I am sure he just has 25% strong against half humans.(Before they were depend on crimson OP) ” Well that's because Quote from Yemon: “Did you guys even mentioned that the 360 Attack Value is just the display value. Crimson wolf soul act…

• PvP Optimisation

Calm - - Archive

So far and from what we've read in there it's kinda okay, i'll give it 8 out of 10 But let's just wait till we actually try it because most of the points just aren't clear enough. One question: are we gonna reCopy our characters so we can try how a normal equ vs normal equ are ? or is it still the same with +1000 blessing and perfect alchemy ?

• Piercing Hits

Calm - - Archive

Quote from unforgiven: “Let me clarify some things here: a) It has ALWAYS worked like this. This is not new. After 100%, piercing will give you bonus damage. ” Then may I ask what did you change about this bounce exactly ? What kind of defence did it use to ignore & what does it ignore know ?

• Piercing Hits

Calm - - Archive

Quote from unforgiven: “We only got zoNE to give us some info. Besides that, we haven't had any other feedback. ” Personally I cannot provide any feedback on this sense I don't have a lycan character But WebZen doesn't really need to test the exact thing we're experiencing with the same status and all, having more than 100% piercing is good enough to see these "big damage spikes" It's quite straightforward, or am I missing something ?

• Piercing Hits

Calm - - Archive

Quote from unforgiven: “For Brazil I cannot answer but for us, no, we do not want this. We will require a bit more information from the community: - We need to have videos or screenshots where we can see big damage spikes - We need to have screenshot of the full status (bonus, attack, etc) from the Character Sheet. We need this because WebZen wants to test the exact conditions that you have to understand it better. Thank you for helping us! ” Any news regarding this matter ?

• Piercing Hits

Calm - - Archive

Quote from unforgiven: “It does make sense till some degree, if you have higher than 100% chance of piercing, you don't really reap any benefits, having higher damage compensates for this. ” It doesn't make any sense mathematically nor "balance-ly" I know you're with us on this one, it's just ridiculous to have this bounce like this especially when the only char that can reach above 100% easily is the Lycan WebZen should only gives you ideas but not force them to you, Gameforge is the one to dei…

• Piercing Hits

Calm - - Archive

Quote from unforgiven: “I have contacted WebZen about this and it is intended that above 100% piercing damage, it also increases damage. ” Now that's just ridiculous Programmatically, this's just a lazy way to code this bounce. They cannot leave it like this!

• Magical Resistance Bug?

Calm - - Archive

Quote from unforgiven: “@Quelin, this is just an iteration. We will see what happens in future. ” Just to be sure You're not planing to release these "iterations" to our live servers one at a time right ? Cause one iteration alone is just worst than doing nothing You need to release the whole "iterations" at once to achieve the balance we all want

• Piercing Hits

Calm - - Archive

Quote from Yemon: “First Hits with 62% Piercing Hit = ~5,7k Second Hits with 91% Piercing Hit = ~11,7k Third Hit with 131% Piercing Hit = ~15,4k Video: youtube.com/watch?v=zcWeu-QqVQs&feature=youtu.be ” Wait what ? It literally says "chance for piercing hit", does chance means nothing to Ymir/Webzen ? It does not mean the amount of defense you can pierce through! How about making the word " chance " and the percentage sign " % " work as it should mathematically ? That being : A- If I have 100% p…

• Quote from HZZA3: “هل سنتمكن من تطوير اللفل بشكل اسرع من قتل الوحوش في السيرفر التجريبي ؟ بالنسبة لكيفية معرفتكم بنتائج الاختبار بين الشخصيات هل الاجابة لديكم مسبقا وتريدون الاتاحة لنا بتجربة هذه الانظمة الجديدة ومن ثم ستطبق لامحالة ؟ ” إلى الأن لا يوجد طريقه للتطوير السريع- لا بالطبع لا، الغرض من السرفر التجريبي هو اراء اللاعبين واقتراحاتهم فيه وليس لتجربته فقط فعلى سبيل المثال الضربه الخارقه صارت غير منطقيه بحيث يوصل الضرب العادي ل 7000 و 8000 والمهارات لا تتجاوز ال 3000 .حسب تجربتي، من المستح…

• Bad idea for testing

Calm - - Archive

Quote from Aworan: “You don't have to fight random people with all the pushs, you can also go and test PvE or find people you know from your origin server. It is a lot better to test with people from your guild on the Live-Server for example anyway, as you can compare the old to the new. ” Okay you're right, but sadly most of my friends are not interested in this server or lack good English to understand what's going on, and the others ... it's like giving a homeless 10 million dollar and ask hi…

• do i need to download another server ?

Calm - - Archive

You have to download the client But assuming you play a live server and have it's files in you PC, there's a fast way to do so : 1. Download the installer and install the game 2. Start the game, it'll start downloading the actually content of the game 3. Exit the client downloader 4. Go to your live server's folder and copy all the files/folders in it 5. Past it into the Beta folder, don't replace existing files 6. Go to "pack" folder you just copied and delete all three local files with your co…

• Bad idea for testing

Calm - - Archive

Quote from Olthir: “The main idea for the testing is very simple: giving you the opportunity to check what it has changed using your equip; this allow you to understand better what it will be the situation after the beta. That's why we suggested to do the same stuff you usually do in the live servers: this will allow you, we hope, to give better feedback using "normal" chars. Enjoy the beta! You have only to do the same things you usually do every days and give to us a feedback! ” Unfortunately,…

• Bad idea for testing

Calm - - Archive

Quote from BlueRay: “Just copy another character from your server and test it on that character. ” Then what's the point of transferring characters if i'm going to face perfect characters ? If the idea is to test against super-characters, they could've given us perfect characters form the start (like they use to do before).