Search Results

Search results 121-135 of 135.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Nerf Likan vs Another Figure

GamePriv - - Archive

I play Metin since he was born. My first class character was Sura black magic. Then I played ninja knives and body warrior. I know the pros and cons of each character. Note that Likan is a strong figure for single goals. There are no such great strikes to expa like sura type of fear or armor. So Sura WP will always be a stronger character in exp, because he will take more monsters on himself by regenerating from the blade. In pvp - sura vs likan. When Sura WP throws dissipation, likan simply doe…

• NERF LIKAN IS STUPID !!!!!

GamePriv - - Archive

Likan was well done to spoil him, because people cry that they have no abs on likan because he is the newest character and people have difficulty with abs. Anyone who did abs on lycan knows that this is not a very strong character. Nerf likana is not needed. You want to change what is unknown. You must not do this.

GamePriv - - Archive

I'll tell you straight.Likan is strong in pvp then I can admit.But that is no reason to spoil his hits.Should be reduced to only skills, not so very purple hit.Likan without purple not exist.The value and time of the beta is laughter.Likan should have about 150 seconds purple and damage within 450 - 500 dmg.

GamePriv - - Archive

Quote from zoNE: “Używasz agresywnego języka, zamiast po prostu przedstawić problem i jeszcze usprawiedliwiasz to własnym krajem. Przez to jak widać nikt się nie zainteresował przesłaniem Twojej wypowiedzi, a jedynie jej językiem. ” Skończyłeś wypowiedź ? Bo widać, że szczekać tylko potrafisz A odpowiedź na pytanie proste nie umiesz

GamePriv - - Archive

Quote from zoNE: “Quote from GamePriv: “Mam prawo wypowiadać się tak jak będę chciał A nikt mi nie wmówi, że ten nerf likana co wprowadzją jest dobry. Nikt nie myśli o tym jakie to będzie miało skutki. Poza tym nikogo nie obraziłem ” Więc możesz to zrobić kulturalnie :). Wyzwiskami nic nie osiągniesz, tylko dyskusją. ” Kogo niby wyzwałem ??

GamePriv - - Archive

Quote from zoNE: “@GamePriv - Can't you act like civilized human beings? "Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought." ” Mam prawo wypowiadać się tak jak będę chciał A nikt mi nie wmówi, że ten nerf likana co wprowadzją jest dobry. Nikt nie myśli o tym jakie to będzie miało skutki. Poza tym nikogo nie obraziłem

GamePriv - - Archive

Show me one aspect in which link will be better after this nerf. There is no such thing. Look up table and then evaluate. Likan have very slow hit and low damage. I'm not talking about skills, but about the meteor and bosses. This is more than ridiculous.

• Feedback On Lykan Nerf

GamePriv - - Archive

I have 104 lvl likan and hawks 48 medium +9. I can not even triumph with Boss and Metin such with alchemy. Purple is far too weak. Should be restored to 585 dmg. And 1 point intelligence should be reduced to 2 points attack value, and not like today to 6 points. Then everything will be fine.

• JUNK LIKAN

GamePriv - - Archive

Sorry im from PL * * Sura sword * Warrior aura * Likan purpure * Time * 175 second * 95 sekund * 92 sekund * 90 intelligence / power * 575 damage * 605 damage * 360 damage * 128 inteligence / power * 717,5 damage * 662 damage * 503 damage This IS STUPID !!!!!!!! NERF IS BAD !!!!!! VERY BAD !!!!!!!! I will repeat it again. You increased the purple time to 92 seconds. Still not enough: - Sura has a blade - 175 seconds 1) The blade gives you the ability to use% recovery life. In addition sura has 2…

GamePriv - - Archive

Sorry, but people in PL do not go to talk;) * * Sura sword * Warrior aura * Likan purpure * Time * 175 second * 95 sekund * 92 sekund * 90 intelligence / power * 575 damage * 605 damage * 360 damage * 128 inteligence / power * 717,5 damage * 662 damage * 503 damage This IS STUPID !!!!!!!! NERF IS BAD !!!!!! VERY BAD !!!!!!!! I will repeat it again. You increased the purple time to 92 seconds. Still not enough: - Sura has a blade - 175 seconds 1) The blade gives you the ability to use% recovery l…

GamePriv - - Archive

Because they are stupid.I am from Poland is freedom of speech and I can write what I want!You don't realize what you are releasing with this nerf !!!!!Too much destroy this character !!!With the purple you can not even destroy the metin !!!Now lykan is a figure to throw to trash !!!After this, likan will be the weakest character class. It will not be suitable for pvp or exp. Look at other character classes like sura or warrior. Now they are far too powerful compared to Likan. !!!

GamePriv - - Archive

So just warriors and sura. Because you do not know how to resing skill do the wolves. Just cry that Likan is strong. Bullshit truth. Likan is a good character. Do eq and then cry baby.

GamePriv - - Archive

But pay attention to the duration of the purple it is funny. See it this way: - Wolf - 360 dmg - 90 intelligence - Warrior's Aura - 608 dmg - 90 Strength - Sury blade - 585 dmg - 90 intelligence It is mockery and laughter in the hall. In addition, the value of leverage in intelligence has been reduced. In addition, pay attention to the wolf's skills have also been reduced. !!!!!! THIS IS SICK !!!!!!!! Wolf - 567 dmg at 145 int !!!!! WTF !!!! What the is that? !! Someone must have gotten mad so t…

• Lykan vs Warrior vs Sura

GamePriv - - Archive

But pay attention to the duration of the purple it is funny. See it this way: - Wolf - 380 dmg - 90 intelligence - Warrior's Aura - 608 dmg - 90 Strength - Sury blade - 585 dmg - 90 intelligence It is mockery and laughter in the hall. In addition, the value of leverage in intelligence has been reduced. In addition, pay attention to the wolf's skills have also been reduced. !!!!!! THIS IS SICK !!!!!!!! Wolf - 567 dmg at 145 int !!!!! WTF !!!! What the is that? !! Someone must have gotten mad so t…

• Lykan vs Warrior vs Sura

GamePriv - - Archive

Hello. I would like to address a very important issue which, in my opinion, will completely fix the lycan class. Likan is a strong character, but not so strong as to spoil it as it is at the moment. Purple lasting 55 seconds will cause them to be so weak that they will not beat either the boss or meteors will be great problems. Comparison Aura of the Warrior - 92 seconds Sury blade - 175 seconds According to me, the purple should at least be about 150 seconds. Going forward... 1 strength for the…