Search Results

Search results 121-140 of 247.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Don't ruin Dragon Shamans

YoTeDoPo - - Archive

Blessing depends on DEX, but not in the same ammount as INT

• Shaman balancing

YoTeDoPo - - Archive

I have a new suggestion @unforgiven: Why not change the 7th/8th skill of Dragon Shamans to Dragon's Roar? Now is better in everything than Dragon Shooting and has a nice cooldown.

YoTeDoPo - - Archive

Quote from Ponze: “Quote from Priore: “Quote from Ponze: “Dragon roar is now broken. Stronger than summon lightning. ” Ehm... From which planet? ” Range: roar > summonDamage: roar > summon Cooldown: No Idea Casting time: same I Guess? Additionnal effect: roar > summon Dragon shaman are now better than cure at long range. ” Yes but, fan in healing shamans > fan in dragon shamans. In addition, healing has lightning claw and lightning throw, while dragon shaman has flying taliman and dragon shootin…

• Shaman balancing

YoTeDoPo - - Archive

Quote from miyako9: “Quote from YoTeDoPo: “Quote from miyako9: “Where is that 53%? You get 26% for the group and 39% on self with 132 int. ” 15,5 for the group and 30% self with any INT. ” Read the latest news, it was changed ” Sorry, It's true.

• Shaman balancing

YoTeDoPo - - Archive

Quote from miyako9: “Where is that 53%? You get 26% for the group and 39% on self with 132 int. ” 15,5 for the group and 30% self with any INT.

YoTeDoPo - - Archive

Dragon Shamans are cursed in this game, worst damage(crits?), worst equipment(Bells?), worst updates, there is not reason to continue playing this game.

• Shaman balancing

YoTeDoPo - - Archive

Quote from unforgiven: “Quote from Priore: “In 1 vs 1 a warrior in not supposed to play with dragons shaman's buffs on... ” Which means that you have higher chance of dealing critical hits. Regarding the critical hit damage, currently is 10 to 20% higher than the base damage. This is OK and applies to everyone. ” Of course is not OK, you have made useless all the equipment with critical hit chance, now there are a lot of bonus that are better in PvP like stats, piercing hits, blackouts, poisonin…

• Shaman balancing

YoTeDoPo - - Archive

Quote from unforgiven: “The chance of dealing critical hit in PvP with skills has been increased in comparison with Live Server. This means that for Shaman, the net chance will be the same as live server while for other classes it will be reduced. ” Well, the % is increased but critical hits in PvP are useless, so we are in the same situation as before... Crits useless in PvE, Dragon's Aid % too low, and Dragon Shamans are still useless. Quote from unforgiven: “If Shaman has 39% critical hit cha…

• Shaman balancing

YoTeDoPo - - Archive

@unforgiven, any news about shaman?

• Shaman dragon force vs healing force

YoTeDoPo - - Archive

Quote from unforgiven: “The damage difference between healer and dragon shaman has already been sent to WebZen. We are waiting for a reply. @LionKing, I sent this to our tester team but these things are usually are really low priority. ” I'm scared. What are they going to do? Maybe destroying Healing Shaman? More nerfs to Dragon Shaman? Let's wait...

• Kyanite Armours?

YoTeDoPo - - Archive

I open this thread to talk about these armours, which, in my opinion, and worse than lv 115 (PvE and PvP) and worse than Zodiac Armour. Who would upgrade their armour if they are worse?

• New Pendants

YoTeDoPo - - Archive

Quote from unforgiven: “I don't understand why are you all surprised to the fact that there will be new items in Metin2 and that the upgrade/making old ones become easier with time. This is pretty much standard in every single game MMORPG. oO ” Of course I'm surprised. Since I'm playing, you have never touched the upgrading system, and you have only added more and more epic equipment which failed almost always while trying to upgrade.

• New Pendants

YoTeDoPo - - Archive

Quote from unforgiven: “Because there will always be overachievers AND it means that maybe in future the upgrade system will change and become easier. ” I don't understand why do you implement things that may be useful in the future. Implement the things when they are useful, is the same as channel reduction, you made it for future things, but the future things are not comming and we lost some channels.

• New Pendants

YoTeDoPo - - Archive

Quote from unforgiven: “To be honest we are expecting for players to go +5 or +6 maximum. ” And why did you put +200?

• Shaman balancing

YoTeDoPo - - Archive

There is some days since i don't write anything in that post. I'm going to say what points I could accept if they remain like theyr are now: -Group party buff: I prefer buff person by person, but if you insist on it, I could accept it if you increase the range of the buffs (all mini-map or the same range as bravery cape) -Weapon specific: I prefer to mantain fans for pvp and bells for pve for both classes, but if you insist on doing this stupid change, increase the damage to 30% as the previous …

• Shaman balancing

YoTeDoPo - - Archive

Quote from helena: “@Attis85 I don't think that attack up is useless, it is an important skill in my opinion, even befor the beta. Attack up gives +%60 STR in perfect master with full INT, which is more than what 92 or 94 biologist quest gives when you choose STR. And now that STR is an option for shamans to increase magical attacks (+ physical attacks) , attack up will be very effective for heallers. So again dragon shamans are left with reflect which does nothing ” STR gives magical attack, bu…

• Shaman balancing

YoTeDoPo - - Archive

Quote from unforgiven: “@helena, improvement in Dragon's Blessing damage reduction, and Dragon Shaman has higher chance of crits inherently. ” Your conclusion is: Dragon Shamans are better now because the rest of classes are worse than before. Is a stupid way of balancing, on average, we are worse than before in PvE and we cannot do anything special alone (maybe some easy bosses and metins). The % of Dragon's Aid should 25% at P and 50% self. Increase the cooldown to 20 o 30 seconds if you want,…

• Lv 90 Fans and Bells in the Shops

YoTeDoPo - - Archive

Quote from Olthir: “Are you naked? Didn't you transfer your char with your weapon from live server? This feedback need to be done with your equip; not giving you some sort of boost. ” Of course I'm not naked. As I have said in a lot of posts, no one has PvP bells so I can't test all the things you are doing to the damage. But better if i don't give feedback because you are going to change things to worse, I think I speak swaghili or I don't know what are you understanding when we give feedback.

• Bell/Fan Dragon/Healing Shaman

YoTeDoPo - - Archive

I have lost all my hopes in this beta and to give feedback, you are making shamans worse every update you do and you ignore all our feedback about buffs, weapons and damage.