Search Results

Search results 41-60 of 93.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Pet System - Feedback

hugoW - - Feedback: 18.4

Quote from Kr8g: “I suggest, that items to change value and check them give to game for yang. But that must be enough high price to get rid of yang from servers. Of course in ItemShop will be to. ” I don't think that this will ever be sold on NPC to take yang out from servers. Probably will be tradable ingame, but only sellable on itemshop...

• Alchemy - What has been changed ?

Quote from RabbitRun: “Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz All are useless ” Cuz the solution to give use to the previous useless legendary excelent stones by refining its clarity from 2 to give 1 new excelent with changed bonus is less expensive than spend thousands € doing new useless stones in mythic xD

• Pet System - Feedback

Quote from BlueShade: “In my country, mod4 are pets which improve their HPs constantly every 5 level (the best ones having 0.5-0.6 raises). We call mod6 the pets that randomly increases HP every 6 levels. ” Legendary is the one that levelups every 5 levels (0.5-0.6) - your mod4 abenteuer (adventurous) is the one that levels up every 6 levels (0.1-0.9) - your mod6 ( i myself confirmed this one) Mythish is the one better than the abenteuer, i guess it will randomly gives (0.1- to 1%). Prismatish i…

• Pet System - Feedback

Quote from BlueShade: “No, he actually removed the skills with a Pet Reverti and had to teach them again after having re-rolled the pet. So it's not a matter of relogging. Please post a picture of 14% berserk razador. ” I dont have one, i can't test it sorry

• Bug - Drag equips out

hugoW - - Bugs

Hello, I found a bug when i drag out any equipment that i have equiped, to any slot of my inventory, it always goes to the first slot available and not the one i draged to.

• Pet System - Feedback

Quote from BlueShade: “A friend of mine told me that a prismatic lv.105 razador still got 13% berserk and not 14%. Does anyone have a lv.105 razador to test if it can actually get 14% from berserk? ” Maybe he didn't relogin xD Well, the mini-executor it gives 15% berzker, but i think it might be a bug i.epvpimg.com/kmDMfab.jpg topic: PET BUG OFICIAL AND BETA edit: Razador nice stats lv105: bilder-upload.eu/bild-7a50b8-1538079807.jpeg.html

• Pet System - Feedback

Quote from lmcdoss6: “Quote from hugoW: “Quote from tritra: “Quote from hugoW: “Example: 1 guy had a bad pet with 3 slots, and already learned skills, by changing the pet status, he can now obtain (in a decently aged pet) a legendary pet with nice HP, and exclude the variable of the number of slots from its luck on using the system, because it will stay with 3 slots always. ” Let me see if I understood correctly:I have a lvl81 Baashido with 9% berserker, ~5%HP who is alive ~300days.I just need s…

• Pet System - Feedback

Quote from tritra: “Quote from hugoW: “Example: 1 guy had a bad pet with 3 slots, and already learned skills, by changing the pet status, he can now obtain (in a decently aged pet) a legendary pet with nice HP, and exclude the variable of the number of slots from its luck on using the system, because it will stay with 3 slots always. ” Let me see if I understood correctly:I have a lvl81 Baashido with 9% berserker, ~5%HP who is alive ~300days. I just need some switcher and as soon I hit the "lege…

• Pet System - Feedback

Quote from YoTeDoPo: “I obtained a lv1 prismathish Razador and it grews 0.6-0.7 every 5 levels (HP). ” @Charradas yes, that was what i thought, nobody could get the 14% on berzerk because they simply don't have the type of pet, this "prismatish and myticish" are the ones that give it. One confirmation i had also on Meley lv93: Berzeker: 7% - strong Monsters: 10% - Legendary Berzerer: 7% - strong Monsters: 11% - Prismatish Monkey lv90, i got it on prismatich also, better hp, but still lv90 doesn'…

• Pet System - Feedback

After like 2000+ changes on the Razador, only got 3 times "mythisch", and 0 times "prismatisch", i guess the best pet type on razador its almost impossible to obtain... tomorow i will test the new skill books.

• Pet System - Feedback

Dont know if its intended or not, but i think it should be the way it is now. You have a aged pet over 700 days... and by some reason you let it die... forgot or something, the time of the pet continues to count even dead, so it reaches 800 days dead, you put it in the new system being dead, it is revived with that age, 800 days, and it gives the correspondent stats. So: If you use any pet with any age, DEAD in the new system, the system will revive it, and stay with the correspondent age. in my…

• Pet System - Feedback

Visual Bug: After using the "blue item", on a heroic/wild pet, and then call it right after, any pet will be with the "smallest" size. Only after relogin the character, the size of the pet will comeback to normal/big

• Pet System - Feedback

Quote from hugoW: “Quote from Guest: “Loyal means -> 0.2-0.3 every 5lv Clever means -> 0.3-0.4 every 5lv Legendar means -> 0.5-0.6 every 5lv ” I got this names out of the system: 1. Loyal 2. talentiert 3. tollpatschig 4. clever 5. abenteuerlich 6. Legendar 7. mythisch As you see there are 7 types... and the only that has "animation result" is mythisch ” I got 8 results now after more 200 times changed: 8. prismatish and this one also gives the "animation result" sucess. Now it's like i thought i…

• Pet System - Feedback

Quote from lmcdoss6: “Don't you think it is excessive? Or like a reward for being a good pet care person? ” If it is being alive for that long it should be, i mean this values were always possible to get if you aged a lv5 good pet for that long. Quote from Daroan: “@Salsie @Rocket Is it intended that a dead Pet is full of life after using "Pet verzaubern" ? ” Don't know either, if it is possible, probably?

• Pet System - Feedback

Quote from lmcdoss6: “Just saw it now but 25.4% hp it's insane was it because of the 2y old? And the use of the new item? It is just too much ” Yes, by changing the stats with the blue item, it counts the aging of the pet at that time: Razador 2 days alive, 11,4% - Legendary type Monkey 2 years alive, 25,4% - Legendary type

• Pet System - Feedback

Quote from Guest: “Loyal means -> 0.2-0.3 every 5lv Clever means -> 0.3-0.4 every 5lv Legendar means -> 0.5-0.6 every 5lv ” I got this names out of the system: 1. Loyal 2. talentiert 3. tollpatschig 4. clever 5. abenteuerlich 6. Legendar 7. mythisch As you see there are 7 types... and the only that has "animation result" is mythisch

• Pet System - Feedback

Quote from lmcdoss6: “I used the new skill against monters in a razador of lv86 that has 12% rage and at lv20 the new skill gave 7% Could someone test with a new pet nemere spider, money etc ” board.beta.metin2.gameforge.co…a77c63d9ba5a5bb9ae7074cad Monkey it also gives 7% monster. BUG: I cannot see the information about the skill "Feather Walk" it is always counting the time and doesn't display nothing.

• Pet System - Feedback

Quote from Guest: “If im not wrong, Loyal-clever-legendary are for pet who ups each 5lvs and Tollpatsching-Abentuerlich-Mitich are for those who ups each 6lvs ” I don't know, probably, but this Mytich was the most rare and the pet is slightly big than the others. Quote from LionKing: “How do you do that guys ? what i need to buy from stores? ” In the event helper, there is a blueish item

• Pet System - Feedback

board.beta.metin2.gameforge.co…a77c63d9ba5a5bb9ae7074cad After like 600+ changes, i got something new, a Mythic pet, like the alchemy lol, i guess there is this extremely rare type (even made animation like the sash on the character after the click), this the type after the "legendary" but it gave me less hp than in legendary, i got 11.4% in the legendary, but here 9.5%hp (2 days alive) (maybe the skills are better, gona try)

• Pet System - Feedback

Quote from Guest: “Yeah but if i have pet that ups 0.5-0.6 every 5lvs and it have 1 skill only i cant change the skills and keeping the great up at same time ” That is correct, you have 1 of the variables good. in that case you have a "legendary" type pet, but only 1 slot. By changing the pet with the blue item, it will change the 3 variables at once, and you need it to be on "legendary" again and to have 3 slots its random "luck"... and also change the duration, and have like 24h alive.