Search Results

Search results 61-80 of 92.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Spider pet: is it useful?

RabbitRun - - Archive

It requires too much effort for too low granted. I've seen a level 93 spider with very high HP, 3 skills and decent lifetime. But that's all there is. No special skills so this pet is nearly useless if you consider to farm it. (Baroness is useless aswell..)

• [Feedback]Bug fixing EN

RabbitRun - - Archive

Login Interface: Let's say you are in CH2, 3 or higher and you want to log off, the login screen says CH1 but if you continue without changing it you still go to CH2. Some small detail to fix Login Interface: When you entered your ID and Pass and you login, you can choose "Cancel" button but it actually doesn't cancel it. You just close that dialog. When you have soulbounded items on a character, you can still delete the specific character or the whole account. Items from Item Depot (from ItemSh…

• [Feedback]Bug fixing EN

RabbitRun - - Archive

This bonus absorbs different HP. For example on rank Lv1 mobs you absorb much more than rank Lv4. Metins are rank Lv5. Rank Boss gives you the lowest. Thereby, it doesn't have to count avg damage. The bonus works fine imo

• Ores shows 2 bonuses instead of 3 or more. So Ruby Earrings+9 give another 3% Skill def, Emerald Bracelet+9 gives 4% Sura def, etc etc All bonuses are present but they have to fix the appearance.

• Yea 180 int, Blessing gives then above 60%. Nice. Just give 2 stats half the points and problem solved

• So if one is wearing a 10% Pendant, and you have the corresponding defence, let's say 10%, the damage results the same, technically?

• Then I'm curios what the effects really are. Any date when official names are released?

• Fire, wind and all of that are no pvp bonuses. But if strong against fire ... does work, where is the balance? Or it means strong against fire types, e.g. fireland/purgatory? If that's so, I'm sure they make bosses stronger again so we have to make these Pendants. Rip

• Quote from Synthia: “Okey, we must go forward but is it possible to upgread our weapons 75 lvl --> 105 lvl weapons? It would be better... What do we have to do with our weapons 75lvl now? ” How about to use it for leveling/farming level 75-104 characters? Dumb question

• It takes too much effort to discover new things by yourself? I mean to search for screens from a coder is just outgunning all pleasures.

• Stats differences to favor Lycan?

RabbitRun - - Archive

Players who are completing the quest now will get those bonuses. You can always talk with Baek-Go since it will reset them anyway. I'd rather suggest wiki's to add this information. Also, it was announced during the lycan update.

• Stats differences to favor Lycan?

RabbitRun - - Archive

You get those bonuses from 85 and 90 bio missions. To get the lycan bonuses you have to talk with Baek-Go and select the first option. He will give you the missing bonuses. They are missing because Lycan was introduced way later than the missions

• Thanks for the report guys, now they will mess up bosses once again

• Some questions about Zodiac Temple

RabbitRun - - Archive

For real, try to discover the new temple yourself and Mods stop giving answers. It's brandnew and I'd like to understand how it works without all info given.

• Uhm, this is normal on beta or official servers? So far I know it gives 40 hp and 0,9 defence each Vit point

• Critical hit changes??

RabbitRun - - Archive

I don't get these changes. I know for a fact that piercing would become a problem. It used to pierce base defence and around 600 to 800 def it was enough to not get too much damage or too low (remember that low def also has disadvantages in pvp). Nowadays we have over 1000 def. But why not make it possible to get more piercing def bonus? Or critic def? For example in belts. Max 10-15%. Now we have systems like this: Half humans - anti half humans Magic res - anti magic res It's just retarded to …

• Piercing Hits

RabbitRun - - Archive

Quote from unforgiven: “Quote from RabbitRun: “It ignored normal player defence, now it ignores normal defence + character defence (e.g. lycan def, warrior def ...) ” It did not ignore players' defense, it just added the defense value to the final damage. Right now, it ignores the players' defense ONLY. Resistances versus classes/weapons are still working. ” No. Class resistance only decreases 'Strong against Class' as stated in changelog. Therefore piercing hits ignore this bonus. Plus I have t…

• Piercing Hits

RabbitRun - - Archive

It ignored normal player defence, now it ignores normal defence + character defence (e.g. lycan def, warrior def ...)

• Piercing Hits

RabbitRun - - Archive

I like your tables detailing almost all things. But I'm missing both opponents and levels. Have you done bio? Also I'd like to see the effect of Spirit Stones (pvp) since it's being reduced by class resistances. Atm I'm testing piercing resistance but it only decreases the hit from piercing and the normal damage remains.

• Average damage !

RabbitRun - - Archive

What about the other bonuses on those poison swords? Stones? There is a difference imo. But on high level monsters you won't notice much since they have high defences