Search Results

Search results 21-40 of 92.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Dear @Anayra, First of, I'd like to say something. We all have our bad days and that's only natural. But it was not needed to spit salt on our comments. By that I mean the way you responded to us was way beyond friendly. Yes you may be QA, you may have set up 'rules' to this thread and yes ofcourse everyone has to stick to it, but I almost was not going to give support anymore looking by this kind of behavior. But I decided to go on. We're going through a rough time here with these updates going…

• So it comes down you need to know the difference between beta and live servers? I'll make some tests later this weekend and post it here.

• Problem login

RabbitRun - - Bugs

Use _cz after your ID. Password is the same

• You mean 5 cor draconis? Yes that will be too low

• Quote from hugoW: “Quote from RabbitRun: “I'd like to report something similar: Normally by right-clicking items from storeroom items will automatically go to inventory, but it doesn't. ” Adding information to this, so far from all the equipment and other itens in the storeroom that i tried, the "right-click" move to inventory only works on living pets to me xD ” Yes it only works once and then it won't work anymore

• Uhm I'm going to add a 3rd option: Bring it back to 3 cors per character + tradeable. This new limit won't add up

• I'd like to report something similar: Normally by right-clicking items from storeroom items will automatically go to inventory, but it doesn't.

• Pet System - Feedback

RabbitRun - - Feedback: 18.4

In order to see changes in pet size/pet skill values after using that blue item, you have to relog to see changes.

• Set Bonus ?

RabbitRun - - Bugs

All 6 need to be legendary OR "noname" -> mytisch

• GravatarDownload And all of them are trash. I give up. Someone get me a perfect set lol

• Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz All are useless

• So GameForge, what do we do with these useless excellents? Exactly, leave it there and wait for the next tier that will come in about 3 years Btw, it cost me about 7 hours to make these with antiques only, can you imagine the reality?

• Quick question

RabbitRun - - General Feedback

Quick question: Will EN_client have an update? My German is so weak that even google cannot help me. Idc about alch, it's just the system options and pet that needs an update

• Nicely said. But I'm missing few points: 1: Do you rather have a new tier of alchemy even though players have full excellent legendaries? 2: You said that bonusses should always have the maximum. I agree, but what about the bonus "Power of Fire/Wind/etcc" ? That one will always be missing on legendaries. 3: I'd hope to see a fourth balance method: Crafting two excellents into a new excellent (or brilliant). That way we have no need of this "mythic" tier. And also, it takes much less effort. I ho…

• Quote from RabbitRun: “Guys... The only thing that's changed is Strong against Fire/Wind etcccc the same as talismans. Many of us upgraded talismans. Have you tested the difference between +1 and +2? Exactly, that is nearly nothing. Do you really think +12 (idk about DSS effect) is going to ruin everything? The only thing that ruin alch is making Shards non-tradeable. I highly agreed that this should stay tradeable. It's somewhat the only income/improvement of small countries. Let's await for th…

• Bugs that stopping us from tests.

RabbitRun - - Bugs

Quote from Rocket: “Quote from RabbitRun: “As long as you don't act like Team Rocket from Pokemon we're fine I guess. ” I will, from now on, just finish my posts with "Your Team Rocket" ” He really did it... omg puu.sh/BBO6O.jpg

• Devil's Catacomb Discussion

RabbitRun - - Feedback: 18.4

Quote from BlueShade: “Autohunting would still be useful .... ” Don't forget there are tons of players that use it for leveling, so yea beside catacombes it will still be bought Quote from BlueShade: “Besides, don't act so surprised. Most of the players who dedicate to this kind of activity, are actually selling yang in exchange for real money, even though it's supposed to be illegal... ” [censored] *Note: from what I know advertising such trades is illegal BUT doing it isn't. At least that's ho…

RabbitRun - - Bugs

As long as you don't act like Team Rocket from Pokemon we're fine I guess.

RabbitRun - - Bugs

Quote from HaswellR: “Quote from RabbitRun: “The first daily maintenance just ended. Otherwise I wouldn't cry here ” I asked about this and Rocket said "the maintenance is not finished yet" So we should wait :c ” I know it is not Rocket's responsibility to update the game but he can at least say they simply forgot to put the update on the patcher. We can all guess the maintenance is "over" at the next maintenance which is in about 4,5 hours But hey, the maintenance is not finished, but we can lo…

RabbitRun - - Bugs

The first daily maintenance just ended. Otherwise I wouldn't cry here