Search Results

Search results 21-40 of 96.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Thank you for the test. But how did it change from the live server?

• ANTI MAGIC STONES & LYCAN BUG

Priore - - Archive

Is there anyone who did a good test on how new anti-magic stones thing works? Can anyone explain it to me, please?

• Shaman balancing

Priore - - Archive

Quote from Rapier: “It's not "trash", it's what was tested. I've tested that with helena yesterday and she can confirm. She was the one that raised the issue with damage decreasing with distance. And the difference was 500. At least I tested it even if I'm not Shaman...you have tested it too and have different results? Please share them. The fact is like that. You had a skill that was casted around you. Now you can cast it at distance...a big distance as I tested it. And you're complaining that …

• Shaman balancing

Priore - - Archive

Quote from unforgiven: “The problem here is expectation. Players expect that balancing means that every ones damage will get buffed and that's it. There are trade-offs that need to happen. Let's see what changed: + Shamans overall got more independence for PvE + Skill damage got beefed up + Melee damage got increased and was align to be easier to maximise in comparison with the character itself (STR+INT vs INT+DEX > DEX gives damage reduction!) + Skill like Dragon Roar doesn't need to be cast ne…

• Shaman balancing

Priore - - Archive

It's like we can't get out of this nerf. You gain something you lose another. We have to say goodbye to dragon shamans.

• Bug Shaman buffs

Priore - - Archive

Quote from unforgiven: “Yes, the buffs are no longer increased directly by intelligence. It is on purpose. ” Why..?

• Shaman balancing

Priore - - Archive

The INT stat does not affect the % of dragon's aid. With dragon's aid G1 and 90 INT/128 INT it's always 11.2% (22% on self) is it doubled when casted on self? EDIT: oh, ok so it's intended to be like this. Can you explain why? so 15% in the max %?

• Zodiac Temple - First problems/bugs

Priore - - Archive

Quote from unforgiven: “FYI: Monsters can throw you off from your mount. ” Oh I see. It's cool, but if it's possible once being down I would like to get on the mount again by myself since it happens pretty often and is confusing. I failed lots of skill because I got automatically on the mount.

• Zodiac Temple - First problems/bugs

Priore - - Archive

I created this thread to gather all the problems/bugs. I noticed that: - There is a zodiac white tiger lvl 20 (grade 4) with 10.000+ more HP. (the others are weaker) - I was playing solo but it showed me anyway the "Jump" button that did not work and I was stuck in the F1 - I got down from the mount automatically without doing anything several times.

• War System Feedback

Priore - - Archive

I really like the idea of making random players join in teams for wars. It kinda reminds me of League of Legends, wouldn't be that bad doing someting similar. It could be divided for rank levels in order to make it fair and fun for everyone. 3vs3, 5vs5 up to 10vs10 This would really make me want to make a PvP equipment.

• Boring PvP duels

Priore - - Archive

Hi everyone, I have a question for the team/webzen. Are you planning to do something relevant (besides making critical bonus unuseful) to make duels last longer? This question came to my mind as I watched 2 seconds lasting duels in my server, so sad. The winner was the faster skiller. Where is the strategy here? (both lvl 115) What do you all think?

• Shaman balancing

Priore - - Archive

- Everyone liked the changes made on dmg skills . - Everyone liked the idea of 30% bonus dmg on fans/bells. (the only problem is the passage from bells to fans in pvp for dragon shamans) - Everyone liked the increment of physical dmg given by INT and DEX, eventough it's a little. - No one liked the nerf to dragon's aid and buffs in general. (I think that with higher cooldowns we can survire, but lower % in buff not.) - Healer dmg is to high than dragon shaman's. (and don't say that it's because …

• Shaman balancing

Priore - - Archive

Guys have you lost your mind? You want to give up 30% of bonus damage? More lasting fire chance? Lower cooldown roar and possibility of cast it far away from the target? I'm not happy if they make no change to the dragon shaman. Doll owners should not answer to this question, since it's obvious they just care about the buffs.

• Better boss fights

Priore - - Archive

I agree. The gameplay under level 75 is so poor and annoying, just the demon tower saves it.

• Shaman dragon force vs healing force

Priore - - Archive

Quote from TcatalunyaT: “Quote from unforgiven: “Regarding Healing Shamans' damage. This will need to be addressed but most likely there won't be enough time to handle it till we need to deploy the update. ” Tthat is exactly the point, in 10 years balance done = 0 and now you want it now and with an impossible deathline to deploy. We all prefer to wait 1 year or 2 more in order to have a complete balance, correct and fair for everyone, hope both gameforge and "korea" get this message. ” One or t…

Priore - - Archive

Quote from unforgiven: “Regarding Healing Shamans' damage. This will need to be addressed but most likely there won't be enough time to handle it till we need to deploy the update. We really need lots of feedback regarding the PvP damage, but good feedback, with images, videos to explain. This would help a lot to explain it to WebZen. There is something wrong, no one use skills in PvM. Quote from Priore: “I wanted to talk about another thing. Since most of PvM activities are carried out on a mou…

Priore - - Archive

Quote from YoTeDoPo: “Quote from unforgiven: “Quote from YoTeDoPo: “Quote from unforgiven: “Healer shaman will no longer be able to stun for 6X seconds. Isn't this a huge trade off too? Besides that, healers will have more drawbacks, if they want to deal more damage with skills, they will need to use fans. Everyone knows how good fans are for PvE. ” You say this like they were using Bells before this update... ” How do you level up, how do you farm Metin Stones or Bosses? ” Of course I use a bel…

• Shocking. If they want to reduce damage they should rely on other sources. Like pets, costumes and all that stupid stuff that make everything so unbalanced in pvp.

• Shaman balancing

Priore - - Archive

Quote from unforgiven: “Priore, Of course that there will be some damage loss but we need to start the whole balancing somewhere and we are trying to reduce the damage. With this update, PvE will become easier for Shamans, a bit harder for other classes because of the reduction of Dragon Aid. PvP will be more tactical and less damage will be dealt overall - less 1 hit kills. Ok, critical might have less power here but it will make it more fun because it will take more time to kill other characte…

Priore - - Archive

Quote from unforgiven: “Healer shaman will no longer be able to stun for 6X seconds. Isn't this a huge trade off too? Besides that, healers will have more drawbacks, if they want to deal more damage with skills, they will need to use fans. Everyone knows how good fans are for PvE. ” Yes, but here we are mixing PvE and PvP. I could say the same thing, Everyone knows how good bells are for PvP. This all update should be for PvP balance, right? Healer are too OP.