Search Results

Search results 61-80 of 247.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Halloween??

YoTeDoPo - - Archive

Is the worst event I have never seen (magic wands and chuckys were better, and they were bad events), low drop (I have tested different maps and all of them requires more than 40 min for 28 trunks), difficult game and horrible drop from the chests (lv 70 weapons? 100k? EXP? WInd Shoes? Teleport Ring?)

• Halloween??

YoTeDoPo - - Archive

I spent more than 40 minutes on getting 28 trunks and the PC won the game... Please don't modify Christmas and Easter events, they are good, you are destroying all the events, keep them like they are...

• Halloween??

YoTeDoPo - - Archive

Magic Wands were funnier. The idea of the event is good, but the percentages are low and the game is completely random.

• Shaman balancing

YoTeDoPo - - Archive

The update is in the live game, and a lot of people is leaving the game, nobody understands why you have done it to Dragon Shamans. You have to reconsider your destruction.

• Halloween??

YoTeDoPo - - Archive

I think the event sucks, the drop s really low, the game is completely random (no strategy) and the lv 70 weapon drop is ridicolous. The okey event drop is very criticized, why do you implement an event with the same ugly drop chance, more difficult to play and with worse rewards?

• Shaman balancing

YoTeDoPo - - Archive

Yes but now, there are a lot of better bonus in all the gear than crits, and a lot of people had spent a lot of money trying to have all their gear with crits, and now there are a lot of better bonus (specially in weapons, now all different stats or casting speed are prefered). Another thing is Heaven's Tear Bracelet is not a good option for PvP, when White Gold Bracelets (easy to dop) or lv 85-100 are by far a better option. The same happens with Heaven's Tear Earrings, now Ruby Earrings +8 are…

• Quote from GreekTerminator: “1) Body and Mental warriors are the weakest characters of the game. a. Berserk : we receive too much damage in Perfect, why dont you remove that like you did with Crimson Wolf Soul? b. Aura of Sword : literally useless if the opponent has resistances 0dmg hit and 0 dmg skills ( our only chance was to buy items with piercing hit ( especially the 54lv+9 necklaces and bracelets hp+piercing hit+halfman were CRAZYEXPENSIVE but now lost a lot of value ) but you also made p…

• Shaman balancing

YoTeDoPo - - Archive

Quote from unforgiven: “It usually lies around 10% more damage, it depends a bit on your gear. ” Wow, a simple 10% strong against half humans in any part of your equipment is better than 10000% of crits in PvP.

• Shaman balancing

YoTeDoPo - - Archive

Quote from unforgiven: “The damage cannot be lower than the base damage hence critical hit damage cannot be lower than the hit... ” Yes. but if it is 2% higher for me is like nothing.

• Quote from Apollykan: “No one wants this update, why do it? ” The want to close this game as soon as they can.

• Shaman balancing

YoTeDoPo - - Archive

Quote from unforgiven: “This was already for months in the test server. You can read more about it here: [BUG] Some documentation for Skill Critical DMG Bug The damage cannot be lower than the base hit - there is one of the examples where it goes below but this is just an error calculation. ” OMG i didn't read that. STUPID, is the only thing i can say about that update. You are people changing random things in the game, making useless the gear and losing players. I can't believe that a crit coul…

• Shaman balancing

YoTeDoPo - - Archive

Quote from YoTeDoPo: “Quote from unforgiven: “Critical Hit - The formula to calculate whether a hit is critical or not has changed for PvP - The chance of landing a critical strike with normal hits has been reduced. - In order to increase skills’ relevance, the chance of landing a critical hit with skills has been increased - The damage calculation has also been changed in PvP - Instead of simply being 2x the damage, the weapon and weapon grade will influence the outcome of the critical hit (cri…

• Shaman balancing

YoTeDoPo - - Archive

Quote from unforgiven: “Critical Hit - The formula to calculate whether a hit is critical or not has changed for PvP - The chance of landing a critical strike with normal hits has been reduced. - In order to increase skills’ relevance, the chance of landing a critical hit with skills has been increased - The damage calculation has also been changed in PvP - Instead of simply being 2x the damage, the weapon and weapon grade will influence the outcome of the critical hit (critical hit damage in Pv…

• Bell/Fan Dragon/Healing Shaman

YoTeDoPo - - Archive

Quote from unforgiven: “The other classes have enough damage to handle almost everything. Let's not go overboard. For the Shamans, this is just a damage bonus. You can choose if you will do it or not. ” We cannot choose, we are forced to use Fans in PvP...

• Shaman balancing

YoTeDoPo - - Archive

Quote from Apollykan: “A thing that i personally dont agree is finishing the one hit kill.. if u dont have itens simply dont fight him,run, players should be reward by having perfect items and alchemy that they spend lots of yang and euros to obtain it, its like real life, you are a normal person and you try to fight an good mma figher you will be destroyed in seconds, its just the way it is criticals should remain double damage. ” For me x1,5 damage would make a big difference, but now is less …

• Bell/Fan Dragon/Healing Shaman

YoTeDoPo - - Archive

Quote from Quelin: “We dont want this fan/bell thing! Then, lets divided warriors weapons too!! ” The problem here is that the only useless weapons in PvP are bells...

• Shaman balancing

YoTeDoPo - - Archive

Quote from unforgiven: “What about a 30% reduction of critical hit chance in comparison with -17% that Dragon Shamans have? What about having more long distance skills? What about having an almost 100% (if not 100% chance) of having lasting fire? What about having knockback on your skill to push the character back with 100% chance? All of these don't work? This is not the last time we have a balancing change. Things can, and most likely will, change in future. This is not a one single update sit…

• Shaman balancing

YoTeDoPo - - Archive

Quote from unforgiven: “Th3Original, You are talking about a specific case. Let's do the same user story but having a Dragon Shaman vs a Warrior (choose which one). Let's do the same vs other classes. ” And to compensate Dragon's Aid nerf what are you going to do? Remove Aura of Sword?

• Shaman balancing

YoTeDoPo - - Archive

Quote from unforgiven: “Attack Up increases also damage output from skills which are melee and this can be problematic. Reflect increases the DPS and it is helpful if you are able to withstand the damage that you receive. Yes, both classes have the damage output +/- similar. I can agree with you that in PvP, healer shaman will have the upper hand against a dragon shaman BUT in PvE these rolls reverse. As said before, you cannot, at the moment, separate completely PvP and PvE damage hence no more…

• Shaman balancing

YoTeDoPo - - Archive

Quote from unforgiven: “There is nothing to fix in the skills. They are working as intended. Reflection gives a part of the normal damage back to the attacker which increase - passively - the damage output. Attack Up can increase any other classes damage which means it can really break things if it gets increased. I have already shown that the Healing/Dragon Shaman have pretty similar damage outputs. It will depend mainly on the players' gear to maximize which parts suits them the best. ” You on…