Search Results

Search results 21-40 of 159.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• I cant log in

Salsie - - General Feedback

Quote from Jay2cx: “I cant log in my acc its kicking me out ” Are you able to login again? (Changed game language?) Quote from Guest: “I have a problem, when i try to log it says that servers are down ” Maintenance so does it work again?

• Cant login in client

Salsie - - Bugs

Quote from robdan: “me too, happen name o pass incorrect. plz fix it ” Have you tried to add your country code? like: SalsieAccID_de SalsieAccID_en SalsieAccID_it

• BUG Meley

Salsie - - Bugs

Thank you for your report I will create a ticket for it.

• can't conect to the beta

Salsie - - Bugs

Does it work again?

• Cant login in client

Salsie - - Bugs

Quote from gatopicsa1: “I login in beta game page and my account is like these " Character list You have already copied a character across to the new beta server." But i go to the client i put my username and password, where its the same as i use in beta.metin2.gameforge.com and it says user/pass is incorrect. whats going on? i did something bad? ” You need to login with your username and your country ending like: SalsieAccID_de SalsieAccID_en SalsieAccID_it

• OK so ?

Salsie - - Feedback: 18.4

Quote from badidol: “Dear players, here’s the next iteration of the 18.4 version: - The alchemy update has been postponed. - Webzen and Gameforge will continue to talk about Mythic Alchemy, future versions may include an adapted version of it. We are looking forward to your feedback! Your Metin2 Team ” This means that the version is not good as it is now according the alchemy part. So they are talking.. This only means they try to get a version which is OK for Webzen Gameforge and the player. So…

• Fischtruhen Bug

Salsie - - Bugs

I will check it, thank you for your report

• Problem in registration

Salsie - - Bugs

Sorry, I have to use google translate for it. I hope it is true what google translated for me beta.metin2.gameforge.com/ Login with your current live credentials. The character will be copied during the next maintenance.

• Any news ?

Sorry actually there is no new information about the update. New information will be given to you in the news. Sorry for the inconveniences.

• [Discussion] Yut Nori

Quote from Comkra: “Hi, der NPC hat neue Funktionen bekommen, welche ihr mit Halloween erhalten werdet. Da die Lokalisierung auf Beta noch nicht vollständig ist, werdne einige Namen mit "NoName" oder doppelte Button angezeigt. Das ist beim nächsten Update behoben. Gruß Comkra ” Comkra already mentioned it. Translation: The npc got new functions, which you can receive with halloween. Due to missing parts of the translation there are names with "NoName" or buttons which have the same text. This wi…

• Feedback 18.4

Salsie - - Feedback EN

Quote from Blesenth: “Is there any new news regarding the issue of alchemy? @Salsie ” Sadly I have no new information for you

• Devil's Catacomb Discussion

Quote from BodyBoy: “Quote from Salsie: “Quote from BlueShade: “Anyway, there's a sad truth. Webzen/GF are obviously against an excessive yang influx (otherwise they wouldn't have made the thongs of time, or the costume projection so expensive) and more importantly they'd have associated a greater quantity of yang to high level dungeons. So I still think that the key lies in reducing the excessive amount of yang drop in DC - or limiting it to a higher floor, which: 1) would require the usage of …

• Class defenses

Salsie - - Bugs

Hey, I will check it. Thank you for your report.

• Store Bug

Salsie - - Bugs

Quote from IceOwn: “I think they can’t do it. Otherwise I don’t get it ” This is known but I cannot give any information when you get the items. When you need Dragon beans poke me. Sadly I cannot give you the other stuff. Quote from LionKing: “Please Fix the legendary Cor draconis bug is still 0 yang @Salsie ” Sadly I know I forwarded it.

• Problem login

Salsie - - Bugs

Quote from Kyx3Cz: “Problem solved ty ” solved so close

• Pferdeskill NInja

Salsie - - Allgemeines Feedback

Ihr könnt euren Hahnenkampf gerne woanders ausführen. Klärt das per PM oder macht das aufm Server mit nem Duell oder so aus. Quote from xEdge: “[...] trägt auch nicht mehr zum Thema bei. ” Zurück zum Thema bitte.

• Emotions - Feedback

Thank you for your feedback I will ask for the fishing thing and the missing "?", "!" and "(fish)"

• Quote from hagi tudose: “Quote from Salsie: “Quote from hagi tudose: “2. Make a new window for “recycle” ,here the intersting part is that you would have the possibility to combine to same clarity alchemy in order to get a higher class ( only for antique class or above ) but it will have the following costs: a. you need the first one to be eqquped and max + and an other one max + random bonus b. It will cost 1 won and you have a chance and if succes you get a +0 higher class, same clarity alchem…

• Devil's Catacomb Discussion

Quote from BlueShade: “Anyway, there's a sad truth. Webzen/GF are obviously against an excessive yang influx (otherwise they wouldn't have made the thongs of time, or the costume projection so expensive) and more importantly they'd have associated a greater quantity of yang to high level dungeons. So I still think that the key lies in reducing the excessive amount of yang drop in DC - or limiting it to a higher floor, which: 1) would require the usage of shruken heads; 2) would have a limited ti…

• Graphic Options

Quote from badjo2: “Where is the option CPU and GPU needs to BE a GPU2 option, plz add This option to make the PC use dedicated graphics card on laptops, i AM sure This is a client problem. ” Quote from badjo2: “Plz say if it is possible or not, it wouldd improve the game so much. ” Sorry the option displayed above are the only option given. I can forward this as suggestion, but I cannot promise that this will be possible.