Search Results

Search results 61-80 of 135.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• !!! NEW LIKAN SET SKILL !!!

GamePriv - - Archive

Dear friend. Let's start with the costumes are not always available to buy, so a lot of things fall off.

GamePriv - - Archive

Quote from sPain: “Hmm then you are true . But Lycan ist still fine after the nerf . The nerf is finaly a good think. Lycan can still use Marbels with Soul. ” Sura can still use Marbels only no blade can use fear , magic armor. Please don`t cry. Likan in oficial version is good. Sura is much better.

GamePriv - - Archive

* LIKAN * Oficjal * Beta OFFER * Nerf * Oficjal * OFFER * Difference * damage skill * 585 * 473 * 112 ( - 19,2%) * 585 * 500 * 85 (-14,5 %) * Time skill * 175 * 120 * 55 ( - 31,4%) * 175 * 150 * 25 (-14,3%) * Damage for 152 int * 973 * 783 * 190 (- 19,4%) * 973 * 810 * 163 (-16,8%) * 1 int = damage * 7,4 * 5,96 * 1,44 (- 19,4%) * 7,4 * 5 * 2,4 (-32,4%) * LIKAN * Beta OFFER * OFFER * Nerf * damage skill * 473 * 500 * 27 (+ 5,7 % ) * Time skill * 120 * 150 * 30 ( + 25 % ) * Damage for 152 int * 7…

• [Feedback]Bug fixing EN

GamePriv - - Archive

I still do not understand what you have a problem with. With lycan everything works as it should in marble.

• BIG MISTAKE

GamePriv - - Archive

I focused on shamans, because they are the weakest class in the hit (have only strong magic). Therefore they should have their buffs. The wolf is considered to be the most powerful thing I write and so will break it anyway. That's why I focused mainly on these 2 characters. I still wore the body of this warrior.

• BIG MISTAKE

GamePriv - - Archive

I will write shortly, but I hope the administration will draw conclusions. If something has already been done once, it should not change for the worse. You should adjust the level of the remaining character classes to the strongest. You will see that the character's nerf will piss people off and many people will end up playing it. I work in marketing. I'm going in market research on people, just like I did in my server in Poland Wetar. I ask very people about this about in beta. I know the appro…

• You have say this unfortunately, but the skill wolf's purple is short time. 92 secound is to short time Wolf need 150 secound.

• Faires Gleichgewicht. Das ist nicht möglich. Ninja ist der Meister des Schlags in Marmor. Der Krieger - Meister, der das Metin und die Bosse schlägt. Die mentalen Krieger haben einen sehr großen Schaden für Fertigkeiten. Sura BM ist stark mit Geschick und hat eine Fähigkeit zur Reduktion. Sura WP schlagen große Zahlen von Mobs. Der Heiler und der Stärkungszauber wurden immer als komplementärer Charakter behandelt und geben dem Charakter eine zusätzliche Büste. Likan sollte starke Treffer haben, …

• Bug with bonus

GamePriv - - Archive

Only here is the convenience of the players and not to be annoyed at the fact that it was this bonus not sitting again. And another proposiction that would be very interesting. As the hero will be defeated, it would be a very good idea for a person to have 100% life and not be reborn from 1 hp or at least get a long time immortality with the ability to escape to not get injured again and to fall.

• NERF LIKAN IS STUPID !!!!!

GamePriv - - Archive

Think of a lot of people moving their equipment from their main character. Therefore, low level lvl have high damage due to moving higher level equipment. And then weeps are starting because they are Likan with skills on M1, but no one will think what their equipment is.

• Low lvluppitems wieder wertvollmachen

GamePriv - - Archive

Nun, was werden diese neuen Waffen und Rüstungen für 105 lvl sein fur neue dungeon. Dann wird solch ein Farmer Müll sein.

• Wann wird das Update ca. Erfolgen

GamePriv - - Archive

Getestet und gearbeitet ? Hahaha ... Server sind Schneiden, haben keine Macht zu arbeiten. Möchten Sie Updates? eh ... wortschaden

• Feedback On Lykan Nerf

GamePriv - - Archive

Quote from gantarianer: “Quote from GamePriv: “Quote from gantarianer: “for now on official server: the lykan are to strong. I play someone too. The change is okay for me ” How long do you play this game? ” 9 Years and Lykan 2,5 years ” Of course, on a private Chinese private server. Make a comparison of all character classes. You will know that lycan must have a strong purple. Only what could be changed in it, the fact that was written before. This is the level of damage from intelligence. See …

• Die Verwaltung sollte verstehen, dass es Länder gibt, in denen die Menschen komplett Ausrüstung ausgegeben haben. Und es gibt Länder, in denen solche Änderungen falsch sind.

• Think of how much time it would have to be to improve +200. And think again what the mess will do in pvp. Talismans is a completely hopeless addition.

• Bug with bonus

GamePriv - - Archive

I know I'll get the answer that it's not Bug. In my opinion, this overdone with an insensitivity to fainting. Bonus does not work 100% and should. In my opinion, this bonus should work 100% on physical attacks and have a reduced% of actions during skill attacks.

• Feedback On Lykan Nerf

GamePriv - - Archive

Quote from gantarianer: “for now on official server: the lykan are to strong. I play someone too. The change is okay for me ” How long do you play this game?

• Likan - Change indygo

GamePriv - - Archive

And the wolf has slower animation and beats much slower than other characters. A warrior with 200 attack speed is 3 times faster than a wolf with 200 attack speed. Warriors dont have a problem with this same equipment up the bosses and meteors faster and better destroy. Have a more damage for skill in pvp. Therefore, I think the block should be a good compensation for the wolf because of the damage.

• Feedback On Lykan Nerf

GamePriv - - Archive

Quote from Amasyali: “We want nerf for lykan and magic sura,These characters pvp king now. ” Buy yourself the resistance you will find that the wolf is not so terrible in pvp.

• [Feedback]Bug fixing EN

GamePriv - - Archive

Description: Likan Location: skills Steps for Reproduction: To slow animations punch Likan compared to other characters. Likan is a slower character than the rest class. Lycan dont have a 100% shot the skill as in other characters. Likan have too small purpule. Solution: Increase the level of purple. Increase lane animation speed. Give the ability to strike the wolf with skill at 100%