Search Results

Search results 61-80 of 141.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Items

Yemon - - Archive

Das kann gut möglich sein, doch bei dieser Community weis man nie Ich musste als ich den Post gelesen hatte einfach nur den Kopf schütteln und lachen x')

• A firend of mine already testet a little bit with me. He is a level 115 Body Warrior. On the first Test we did both without Alchemie, just Pets +self-buff. I used crimson wolf with ~ 140Int and he used sao with ~ 108 str. We used both the same eqipment, just the weapon was different (of course). So I used the lv75 claw like in the video above with 50% avg. And he used the lv75 sword with 45% avg. Both without alchemy and the same eqipment. He did something around 13k on the metin and I did 12,4.…

• Hey guys, has some one of you a weapon skin with defences. especially with 15% claw defence? If yes, can he transfere the skin a second time to the beta server and give it to me ? I want to do some defence tests. That would be very kind of you.

• Quote from jeroenado: “btw you noticed that you are using energy on beta server and not in live? (first 2 videos) ” Yeah I have noticed, but I don't wanted to wait any longer. Maybe I do a short Video soon and update the Post. But anyway, thanks for the remember Edit: The numbers are now without energy push. The Video will follow soon. Edit2: The new Video is now live (without energy) I also would like to know how the nerf effects the low level. Has some one a low level Lycan who can do the same…

• Dont ruin lykan

Yemon - - Archive

Check out my recent Thread: Lycan DMG on Metins (Original vs Beta) + PvM Feedback Lycan I did some tests about the new Lycan DMG.

• Hey there. I made some Lycan test to see how big the nerf really is. First of all let's start with the piercing chance. Before the nerf: - 90 Int = 34% piercing chance - 169 Int = 60% piercing chance After the nerf: - 90 Int = 11% piercing chance - 169 Int = 21% piercing chance I really like it this way, it is really fair. 10% is a nice default value and it can grow up to 21% what is not to much but also not that less. Now lets go to the DMG on Metins. Test1 --> Difference between Beta and Offic…

• My opinion about the lycan

Yemon - - Archive

The nerf is not implementet yet. So I wonder what you where testing with "the damage".

• PvM Balancing

Yemon - - Archive

Quote from meh: “Damit kommst du, wenn ich nicht die falsche Zahl im Kopf habe auf ein max. von 169 DB (Angabe ohne Gewähr) was dir dank der DB Änderung einen ausgleichenden Effekt beschert. ” Aber auch nur wenn man permanent 20% DB taus + DB Kampf + 10% DB Waffenskin + DB im Pet etc. hat. Doch sowas hat man in der Regel nicht permanent. Zudem soll der DB-Wert den Purpur gibt doch auch runter geschraubt werden (was auch gut so ist) deswegen ist dieses 169DB Argument nicht so optimal. Dafür muss …

• Dont ruin lykan

Yemon - - Archive

Quote from jeroenado: “They respect feedback written in german much more and it's also answered more clearly. ” I don't think so Maybe some testers write more, but they can't decide what will go to webzen. For example, the 1-Hit Bug from some Bosses (razador) was discussed in the german Forum years ago. But it never reached the head (the person who can actually decide what will go to webzen and what not). But here in the english beta forum we got an answer! O_o It is also better to write in engl…

• Items

Yemon - - Archive

Gar nicht Auf dem Betaserver ist einfach nur eine Kopie deines DE Standes. Diese Kopie kannst du dann bearbeiten, doch das Original bleibt immer gleich und unverändert.

• Dont ruin lykan

Yemon - - Archive

Quote from Olthir: “Seriously, are you complaining about the skill duration? You will activate it more times instead of 2-3; so what's the issue here? ” The issue is, that every time you turn on crimson wolf you will: - lose some time - The monsters will do more DMG while turn it on (because you don’t hit them away etc.) - If you change your equipment and the server lags then you need to check it twice if it has changed or not - If there are monsters which can - You might die while changing the …

• PvM Balancing

Yemon - - Archive

Quote from meh: “Nicht? Also entschuldige bitte wenn ich dir da mal ganz stark widersprechen muss, aber wenn ich bei meinem Waffen Sura die Klinge weglasse, oder bei meinem kleinen Körper Krieger Aura fehlen mir mal eben 70-80% des Schaden's. ” Ich habe geschrieben "NICHT SO STARK WIE BEIM LYKANER" Ich habe nie behauptet das es man den unterschied nicht merken würde, das tut man schon, allerdings ist er beim Lykaner einfach eine andere Hausnummer als bei den anderen. Zudem war damit der Wert gem…

• PvM Balancing

Yemon - - Archive

Quote from meh: “Anbuffen, ja. Ich meinte damit aber, das auch Sura und Krieger generell "self Buffs" haben, der Lykaner somit nicht der einzige und das "Argument" für mich kein wirkliches Argument ist ” Bei Kriegern und Suran merkt man den AW den man durch Int/Str dazu bekommt nicht so stark wie bei dem Lykaner. Deshalb ist es auch nicht so zwingend notwendig ständig das EQ zu wechseln. Es ist einfach wesentlich praktischer einen grundlegenden hohen Angriffswert auf dem Skill zu haben und durch…

• Dont ruin lykan

Yemon - - Archive

Did you guys even mentioned that the 360 Attack Value is just the display value. Crimson wolf soul actually still gives over 1.000 if you have ~ 160Int. I am still waiting for the real nerf. After that I will give my feedback about it.

• DMG noch verbuggt?

Yemon - - Archive

Das ist mir auch schon aufgefallen. Der DMG Unterschied ist nicht sehr groß. Vor dem neuen Beta Update bin ich auf 40k beim 105er Metin gekommen. Nach dem Update wären es dennoch 38,5k Das sieht mir irgendwie noch suspekt aus. Was allerdings eine große Beeinträchtigung ist, ist die Dauer des Skills. Mit 55 Sekunden kann man sich sehr viel Anfangen. Wenn man dann noch Purpur "richtig" nutzen will, dann braucht man auch noch ~10 Sekunden um das EQ hin und her zu wechseln. Das demotiviert meiner Me…

• Suras and warriors

Yemon - - Archive

@IMosHaaKeeSI My friend, please read all of my post about lycans / warriors and suras in the other threads. Feedback on most skill that need improvement (positive/negative) Dont ruin lykan Dont ruin lykan Dont ruin lykan There are sure more out there but I can't find them so fast, sorry for that. Quote from IMosHaaKeeSI: “Have you ever thought about how the situation was with the Warrior and the sura with the Lycans In terms of the value of the actual attack of the characters?! i dont think so ”…

• Runenschwerter

Yemon - - Archive

Quote from DerMagi: “evtl wird es ja beim balancing drauf rauslaufen, dass wasus künftig mehr von skills statt von schlagdmg profitieren und dadurch der maw mehr bringt. ” Nur doof das der Maw den Skills von Wasus absolut nichts bringt Die Skalieren mit normalen AW hoch (außer ZA, das skaliert gar nicht, nur mit HM/FKS etc.)

• Runenschwerter

Yemon - - Archive

Quote from WasuLove: “Kann sich jemand von offizieller Seite mit mir auseinander setzen? Ich bin gerne bereit für Einzeltests um meine Argumente zu untermauern! ” Solltest es im englischen Bereich versuchen, da wird eher darauf eingegangen. Hab auch schon einen Vorschlag gebracht wie man es machen könnte (so dass spezifische Schwerter entstehen) Idea: Rune Sword into 3 new specific swords (one for "each" class) Quote from WasuLove: “Wenn ich meine jetzigen Teuren Schwerter nicht weiterentwickeln…

• Dont ruin lykan

Yemon - - Archive

Quote from jeroenado: “and the only reason i can imagine is cause all these warrior and sura mains are being jelly cause lycan deals a lil more than them ” And if the Lycans deal a little bit less DMG than body warriors and weapon suras, then the lycans would be jelly about it. ¯\_ツ_/¯

• Dont ruin lykan

Yemon - - Archive

Depends on what you declare as "too strong". Is it the critical chance on the skills? The piercing hit on crimson? The amount of Atackvalue that he can reach when having a lot of Intelligent? And how do you decide what is "TOO" much or not? Do you compare him with a body warrior? with a weapon sura? Everyone has his own "special" thing. -A weapon sura can Tank a lot if he can hit a few Monster. -A body warrior don't get 1-Hits from Bosses (yes it's a bug and they working on it, but currently it …