Search Results

Search results 61-80 of 177.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• New Pendants

Rapier - - Archive

First is the lack of upgrade materials, pendants are asking for Sturdy Cords that are droppable only in Enchanted Forest and the drop rate for those is...minimal let's say. On live server I got one per day farming there every day several hours. And some pendants are asking for 3 or 4 Sturdy Cords just to raise them at +1 from +0. Another reason would be that there are only Blessing Scrolls available for raising items and the chance of doing so with those it's close to zero. No Dragon God no Blac…

• Shaman balancing

Rapier - - Archive

2 days ago I was put on fire several times by a Schamane and my PV was not regenerating despite the fact I had used red potions continuously

• Shaman balancing

Rapier - - Archive

On the other side in PvP it doesn't let the opponent regenerates...or at least it regenerates differently. I was testing this and I can tell you it's working. EVERY time when I was on fire, my PV bar was staying at the current level and was not increasing despite the fact that I had an active elixir. Even if I was regenerating it was VERY slowly compared to how normaly it does. Maybe in PvM it's the same, bosses regenerates but much slowly compared to when they don't have fire

• Shaman balancing

Rapier - - Archive

It's not "trash", it's what was tested. I've tested that with helena yesterday and she can confirm. She was the one that raised the issue with damage decreasing with distance. And the difference was 500. At least I tested it even if I'm not Shaman...you have tested it too and have different results? Please share them. The fact is like that. You had a skill that was casted around you. Now you can cast it at distance...a big distance as I tested it. And you're complaining that at that distance you…

• Shaman balancing

Rapier - - Archive

@Priore before, Dragon Roar skill was not even able to be casted at a distance. You're complaining that a skill that was only possible to be used close, was given the range ability and at distance is not the same damage? But you already have an advantage that you're using it at distance and affecting a whole area without being nearby... So you got one of your best skills (Dragon Roar had the best damage despite the fact that theoretically Tallisman was supposed to be better) as a range skill and…

• [BUG] Polymorph Marble Damage

Rapier - - Archive

I think he refers to energy crystals. If he uses energy crystal, damage while polymorphed is reduced. And on beta as energy crystals are gained easy I bet is a 10 energy crystal

• Ninja's new stat and skill balancing

Rapier - - Archive

Of course a Dagger Ninja can raise a second pet but most don't. It is theoretically possible but having a second pet with Berserker, Range and...dunno maybe Train (or whatever is called that skill that gives you piercing chance) and use it from time to time only in PvE doesn't make sense for most of Dagger Ninjas. Limiting bow to the archer, as you said, it's not possible also because for fairness daggers should be limited to Dagger Ninjas...and on foot a ninja always fight against monsters with…

• OK. So I've tested some more, first time I must've been tired or blind as I couldn't see the % chance for lasting fire on the skill (thank you @helena). After tests I can say the chance is increasing with INT. It is about 35% with 1 INT and goes up to 80% with full int. Adding alchemy on top makes it 84% (4% gained from 14 INT on Diamond). Schaman has 90%+ so that's why I was allways put on fire while I couldn't do the same. At fight time I had no INT or only partially so the chance for me was l…

• Shaman balancing

Rapier - - Archive

Considering the low damage increase of a critical strike (hit, skill, you name it..) compared to a "normal" one, these low chances of getting a critical won't matter so much anyways. As I don't have a Shaman anymore to test on Beta, could someone tell something about the OTHER skills? You said about Dragon's Aid. What about Blessing? What's the chance, what's the cooldown and so on?

• Shaman balancing

Rapier - - Archive

Quote from Th3Original: “@unforgiven your intention here is ppl delete buffer shamans? You do 1 good thing and 2 bad things... Now int is bug, 15,5% crit with 90 int or with 500 int... cooldown is fine but this 15,5% will be a base? We can get 25-30% with int? I'm not seeing this with a good eyes. Anyway, still have a bug where we can't use blessing and Aid in ppl without being in my party. I wasted lots of time lvl up my shaman to lvl 100 and money reading book and soul stones to get a little 1…

Rapier - - Archive

Quote from Strijelac: “An assassin can use his skills, arcs, daggers so if the archer is really useless and can be replaced without any problem ” In PvE, unfortunately yes. The ONLY advantage of an archer is that probably he has "Range" skill on his pet so he could reach bosses from a greater distance. In terms of damage tho, it is same as Dagger Ninja even when using polymorf marble.

• Quote from unforgiven: “Can you tell me what were your stats? ” I have some points from VIT placed in INT to test the effect. Please find attached the Character stats page. If you want to see a certain value in the details page, please let me know. Also please note that I was fighting/testing in another kingdom not in mine so kingdom bonus applied for the opponents. EDIT: I've checked on the wiki (I know that maybe is not the most accurate source as it is based on players but still) and I saw th…

• Quote from Rapier: “I preffered to write here as the thread's title is general. I might ask which is the chance for "fire damage" of the Fire Arrow? Don't know how it was implemented but the chances are EXTREMELY low. I was in a fight with a Dragon Shaman and I was not able to get fire damage NOT EVEN A SINGLE TIME, while the Shaman was able to do that with almost EVERY skill. We're both lvl 120 chars, I don't think it is normal. It is useless to add permanent fire damage to a skill if the chanc…

• Shaman balancing

Rapier - - Archive

Quote from Attis85: “Quote from Naser: “i don't really know and could ruin my rank, just to buff them when fun fighting pvp in the city? ” Hi! Why must the buff to other characters in pvp? The pvp is about the power of an individual. The warrior, the ninja, the sura and the lycan do not must depend from Shaman-buff in pvp! ” That's the most aberant perspective on the PvP side of all I've seen. PvP is not about 1 vs 1 combat, go and duel as you like alone if you think so. Metin2 is a group play g…

• Guild system (PvP)

Rapier - - Archive

What I suggest is to insert some incentives for Guild Wars. I never saw a Guild War in years (a real one not one for trading points). Why? Because you don't have any advantage of it. The points can easily be traded by having multiple small Guilds and winning wars (what is effectively happening) so the Top Guilds does not reflect reality or how "strong" a Guild is. Now the only activity that's depending on the guild is Meley's Dungeon. Nothing else. PvP is dead unless something is introduced to c…

Rapier - - Archive

If DEX will switch places with STR in giving more attack value (both on skill AND hit) it might be that instead of choosing to use VIT points in INT, we'll have option to use STR points in INT and leave full VIT ....make a tradeoff between STR/INT instead of VIT/INT. But that's only if STR will not give any or very little attack increase

• It's all more clear to me as you've specified the HIT thing. We were talking about different things...I was talking and testing about SKILL damage cause I'm exclusively PvP and interested more in skills and you talked about HIT that you get with daggers/arrows or polymorf marble. In this case yes, you're totally right, STR give more attack value and damage on live servers compared to DEX. Though, I couldn't see an increase in damage per hit on beta, even if DEX is considered first. But that will…

• @BlueShade I never used Soul Cristal Earrings but I used alot Ebony Earrings and Garnet Earrings. I was not the only one who tested and the results showed that Garnet give equal damage with Ebony Earings having 5 HalfHuman bonus on them. The tests showed that the damage was above the one with clean Ebony Earings and les than Ebony Earings having 10 Half Human bonus. Nothing is inverted on live server...test with a shield having 12 DEX and 12 STR, you'll see that the one with DEX gives you more d…

Rapier - - Archive

@unforgiven sorry but INT is not an option to gain more damage. The ONLY thing it does is to increase the Spark's invisibility time and some percentage increase in poison chance. And I'm talking not about how much you can see in skill bar or character stats. I'm talking about real damage with full HH in opponents of different classes, lvls and items. The difference with or without maxed out INT is about 100-300. That is not "increase in damage", this is nothing. Especially when you choose to dit…

• Why should you register again? It's working with the same char and same ID & Pass you used till now