Search Results

Search results 61-80 of 252.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Have you already completed both wheels? You may still retain the best alchemy wheel you have - and use the other one to load mythical stones.

• Alchemy cor draconis

BlueShade - - Feedback: 18.4

I actually like your proposal, @Michu. In order to make things harder for bot-users (since we all already know that they still will be there, even if they're not allowed ) we could think of some countermeasures. For instance, a single character could be able to collect up to about 15-20 dragon cors per day but he/she will have to come back to the alchemist every 5 cors in order to continue dropping them.

• Questname not haven't in game

BlueShade - - Bugs

If I'm not wrong, the format is .tga 16width x 12height

• Also I believe that values should be calculated considering that there aren't only Weapons Sura players, who can absorb HPs just by maxing out a skill: Ninjas and Shamans have always met MANY difficulties in PvM, thanks to the 17.5 settings it's now finally easier for them to handle stronger monsters.

• Alchemy

Quote from gantarianer: “4-5 Tausend Euro ” No offence intended, but it's your fault if you paid euros for an item which you could get in game... Besides, it's against the rules. I'm actually happy that there are new goals for every players, if you like this game you should be happy as well.

• I agree with you, the resistances on costumes should be removed. However, I think that resistances in equipment should still be useful as they are since 17.5 version, otherwise there'd be no way to withstand stronger mobs. @badidol @Salsie

• Alchemy

Hey there. I was wondering, is the new "elemental power" a default bonus? Is it intended to be ALWAYS present on stones (also the older ones?) EDIT: whoops, sorry - Lorey97 already confirmed that.

• A priori feedback

Greetings, I'm glad Gameforge offered us once again the chance to directly test the new contents, rather than just implementing them! It's still early to provide you with an useful feedback, but I'd like to outline my impressions about some of these novelties. 1. Graphic options: this is actually one of my favourite add-ons, my community has been requesting for something like this from a long time! 2. Mythical alchemy: this is really interesting, I'm sure that in every community there are tons o…

• Extra Window for Zodiac Temple items

BlueShade - - Archive

I was going to start a thread like this, you beat me on it! I definitely agree with you, it is really annoying! We already have to deal with crafting items from lv.90 Maps and four inventories are definitely not enough to store insignias. Please staffers, give us a feedback! Creating a separate window, just like the DSS Stones one, seems to be the best solution. @unforgiven @Comkra @meh @Jaki @Aworan @Firelli

• Biggest lie of the new update

BlueShade - - Archive

I can see why you are complaining, guys - and I somehow agree with you. However, do NOT forget that chance of critical hits has become much more important in PvM, considering that you will no longer be receiving >50% from Dragon Aid. I can see the loss of value regarding PvP, but considering that prices are decided by the players themselves, it's up to them (to us, actually )not to lower the prices too much. The only devaluation which really pisses me off is the one concerning lv.75 weapons, I r…

• [Feedback]Bug fixing EN

BlueShade - - Archive

Well, about Chaegirab's quests, RabbitRun already answered you - you just need to talk to Baek-Go. This only applies to players who have been completing lv.85/90 quests before Lycan class introduction, anyway. As for the critical hits, I'm sorry but I don't agree with you. Damage caps were too exaggerated and it's definitely okay to "resize" them. Anyway from what I recall, Mental warriors have the most powerful skills out of all the classes. Considering that everyone will no longer score enormo…

• Shaman balancing

BlueShade - - Archive

Well, it's even worse, then. Dragons definitely would deserve: - something more useful than Reflection, preferably PvM oriented; - cancelling of the fan/bell specialization (same for Healers, obviously).

• Shaman balancing

BlueShade - - Archive

Uhm. Does the +10% given by specialized weapon (i.e. bells for Dragon Shamsn) work like a "+10% damage vs. all, both melee hits and skills" or just as "+10% skill damage"? I haven't had the chance to test it, actually. In the first case, Shamans would definitely have a little advantage in PvM, since plain hits are certainly useful in many cases - I'm considering an extra 10% on a weapon with higher melee atkValue. However, I guess this is not enough to counter the new, versatile nature of Healer…

• Shaman balancing

BlueShade - - Archive

@Ponze: that's a good and honest observation, kudos to you. However, I was kinda limiting my speech to PvM. I didn't get a chance to do the tests I wanted to - regarding skills, by the way. So, just like you said, a Shaman can add +39% of his buffs to Dews and Critical Strike and get some extra damage on skills. Still, the critical hits outcome has been noticeably reduced, so a very high chance is certainly nice but it's not making a tremendous difference here, I believe. Moreover, the problems …

• Shaman balancing

BlueShade - - Archive

Let's do some calculations. I believe that maybe complaining about the CHANCE of critical hits is not entirely correct. +14% chances of critical hits ("crits") on heaven tears bracelet; +10% crits on necklace; +10% crits on shoes; +8% crits given by a spiritual stone = 42%. A normal character would have to use Critical Strike (+20%) and a perfect Red Dew (+20%) in order to approach 82%. By using the same equipment, a Shaman would reach about the same value, 81%. This is probably why many shamans…

• Shaman balancing

BlueShade - - Archive

I somewhat feel sorry for Dragon Shamans, because even if @unforgiven 's statements are pretty hard to counter, I still think something is not right. The main problem deals with the bell specialization. Since GF seems to be so caring for older players, you probably know that every magic-user prefers weapons with higher "magical atkValues". So, there's almost no one (a part from rare cases) who has been using BELLS for PvP/skill casting. Moreover, the very basic concept wasn't this from the begin…

• Quote from TcatalunyaT: “pd: in the live servers at leas habing str in a shaman increases de AV output, but in the 17.5 version olny power up some skills, not the output AV ” This happens because, on live servers, STR used to influence atkDamage, being one of the two "class-specific" statuses of Shamans. However, this has been changed in 17.5. Now, atkDamage for Shamans is influenced by INT and DEX. Still, Shamans' atkDamage has always received a pretty poor contribution from its two statuses. S…

• BIG MISTAKE

BlueShade - - Archive

Well, I congratulate you on your marketing analysis skills. However you are lacking some objectivity here - there are not only Lycans who like to do solo activities with their buffer, on this game. Moreover, meanwhile some things changed. - Crimson Soul cooldown was boosted since the last weeks: from 92 to 120seconds. It's basically just like Aura of the Sword (92sec), plus about 30 extra seconds that should be exploited to wear INT gear and get a stronger buff; - Aura of the Sword does not prov…

• Well, this is NOT the original aim of my topic - not entirely, at least. My observation concerned the fact that some classes apparently do NOT receive full benefits from their specific statuses, when it comes to analyzing the basic attack damage (and melee hits in general). Every class has got only TWO "basic" statuses and it has ALWAYS been that way. Lycans get (and actually get a FULL benefit, here) extra attack damage from DEX and VIT. So I don't see what are you complaining about, here. - As…

• Spider pet: is it useful?

BlueShade - - Archive

Maybe it'll be an off-topic, but I really have to say that "active" pet abilities are really useless as they are now. Invincibility isn't even provided with a 50% chance of activation - as if it wasn't enough, it has got the LONGEST cooldown ever seen. 600seconds. 10minutes! Come on, is there any crucial activity that really requires 10minutes, on Metin2? PvP duels do not even last one minute; killing bosses isn't a big deal either - if you need more than 10minutes to kill a boss in a group, you…