Search Results

Search results 61-74 of 74.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Quote from Quelin: “Dont let Korea ruin Shamans, please. We want to be as equal as the other players! As a reminder, we are spending money too, we want to PLAY this game, we are not bags that are carried by other characters! ” Verry funny the last word "not bags that are carried by others characters"

• RIPLycan

LionKing - - Archive

Quote from VoidKrator: “Yea a really interesting non-truth based fact , oh , there are alot of ninja and mental recods cuz ppl main them for along time period , lykan its a pretty new character so not so many lykans 120 with very good alchemy and all ,oh , and u cant compare 1 op skill ( that is spirit strike of the mental ) and 1 ninja skill ( that is Ambush that needs stealth ) with the 3 relevant skills of lycan which are ( Shread ,Breath and Wolf Clow , yea ok the Pounce isnt such great as t…

• Hello

LionKing - - Archive

Quote from meh: “To my Knowledge there was no maintenance last week, that's because the Beta was closed. Just wait till the next Maintenance in 1 Hour & 45 Minutes. ” Sir this is what they say to me when i log in on Website . Character list You have already copied a character across to the new beta server. Is this oke ? i should whait the maintanante and after the maintanance i get my character copyed?

• Hello

LionKing - - Archive

Any GameMaster or GA? to help us please?

• Hello

LionKing - - Archive

Quote from bumperjumper: “i copied my character more than a week ago and its still not copied (was no maintenance at all when the servers were offline?) ? do i have to wait until the next maintenance or when will they be transfered? when i´m trying to copy my char again its said that the character is copied but when logging in, no character is there ” Yes same thing to me now i enter but no character was copyed and when i log on website it say this :You have already copied a character across to …

• Hello

LionKing - - Archive

Is the server online? because i see the Chanels online but after i enter my accont it say all the time Please whait while you connect to the server......

• FeedBack about Beta maps

LionKing - - Archive

Hello dear gameforge in near future can we see the beta maps changed.(Cape Dragon Head,Thunder,Gautama and Nephrite).What changes to do well is not normal if i have a character level 105 the mobs can still poison me ...is verry bad because if the mobs poison me my hp drops a bit fast,another change is very stressing when you find a rubin,emerald,safir ore etc lets see why the mobs from all 4 beta maps are agresive that means they attack you by themselves and you must take all the mobs go with th…

• Dont ruin lykan

LionKing - - Archive

Quote from Th3Original: “Quote from meh: “@Th3Original Sorry, but i don’t see any of the changes being „unfair“. As mentioned above, the Lycan nerf won’t reduce the AV gained from Crimson Soul by 90% or something. It will be a small change to counterbalance between the Lycan and other strong races. Please also keep in mind that this is YOUR Opinion. Opinions from other players may vary. That's why stating "we all prefefer you to remove the Itemshop Items" is not accurate. Regarding the PvM Situa…

• Hello

LionKing - - Archive

When the server will be online i stil try to enter all day but it show me with ....... at the chanels ? can you explain me ?

• Dont ruin lykan

LionKing - - Archive

Quote from meh: “I'm sure we can't do that. Even if were to remove the Piercing Chance on Crimson Soul, it still would be a Balancing which's Aim it is to lower the overall Damage currently in the Game. ” Then if this thing will go the the LIVE server the original server you can say bb to 35% of gameforge players wich have lykan character

• Hello

LionKing - - Archive

Quote from AntiSpassbieter: “See FAQ FAQ – Beta Server ” Thank you

• Hello

LionKing - - Archive

Hello when they make maintance? i copyed my character this week on Monday can anyone help me ?

• Dont ruin lykan

LionKing - - Archive

Quote from Olthir: “Who said Likan class will be ruined? Is it written that in the changelog? I know you are scared when you read "nerf" near Lycan class, but first of all we are in a beta server; if the nerf is too much heavy we can consider to make it softer and viceversa. Currently only 2 Lycan skills have been changed, and the basic Lycan damage. Let's see what will it happen, it's a feedback board not a place to do "mimimimi" on untested stuff. If it will be bad we will do something for sur…

• Dont ruin lykan

LionKing - - Archive

Dear GameForge Team devs of techs,If you remember long time ago when you put the update and add lykans in the game a lot of people quit from this game and a lot of people wich spend maybe 1k-2k euros per mounth that means company lost a lot of profit.Now what you try to do to ruin the lykan wt......... do you wanna play by yourselfs with the NPC? and ruin this game totaly the interview with the director of production sayd that the DEVS dont change so much to broke the changes was made and payd i…