Search Results

Search results 41-60 of 141.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Quote from unforgiven: “Lycan gets more bonuses per stat in comparison with all other classes ” Well thats true, but just a few lycan players (maybe 1-3%) can effort Items with those stats + necessary bonuses. Lets look on the shields. You clearly need - Defence against Blackouts This alone is sometimes hard to get (just my personal experience) but if you also want like - 15% chance to Block (evade) physical attacks - or Half Human +10% - or something else Is very hard to get.... And now, you sa…

• Quote from reveina: “Also we have the worst PvP as weaponary sura player. Nice balance. And people thinks we are the best PvM class! ” This thread is about a strange bug where none warrior classes get's 1 hits frome some bosses like razador, nemere. So please let the discussion about PvP with wp. suras in the wp. sura thread, thanks. And by the way on Jotun it is kind of normal to get high dmg. Even warriors get pretty good DMG input from Jotun like other classes. Maybe 100k+ could be a bug but …

• Weaponary Suras General Weakness

Yemon - - Archive

Quote from reveina: “It isn't a role game! ” Quote from Wikipedia: “Metin2 is a Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (MMORPG) originally developed by Ymir Entertainment (now owned by Webzen Games) and originally released in Korea in 2004.[1] It has since been published in many European countries and in the United States by Gameforge 4D GmbH,[2] in Singapore by TEC Interactive.[3] Other versions exist in Asian languages ” ¯\_ツ_/¯

Yemon - - Archive

Quote from reveina: “I don't understand why PvE is important? ” Without it you would still be lv 1 and had +0 equipment I don't need to discuss about "having fun in PvE". I like it, because I like to improve my equipment. But if you only buy your items through the "backdoor", than you may not understand the PvE part.

Yemon - - Archive

Quote from reveina: “PvE isn't important and worth right now ” Well, thats everyones own decision what they like or don't like. I only play PvE, for me PvE is the most important thing, even right now. Yes the weapon sura is not the best class for PvP and I can agree that he could need a small pvp buff. But in PvM he is pretty "balanced". (just fix the strong agains humans bonus should be enough) But as @unforgiven allready said 10 times, the balancing is taking a lot of time. Webzen can't do all…

• Scarlet Soul, duration in ruin

Yemon - - Archive

Quote from Yemon: “Quote from unforgiven: “Lycan - Increasing the duration of Crimson Wolf Soul at Perfect Master to 92 seconds ” 92 Seconds ok.Better then 55 but still ~ 1/2 of the old duration time. I made a short video to show "how long" you need to change your eq + turn off cws. youtu.be/9kxdOvgm3zE It was made without any lags. I just moved a little bit because this is pretty normal when you change your eqipment (you want to get away from the monsters). So as you can see you need about ~10 …

• Quote from Strijelac: “archer pve does not exist ” (Hidden Content) You need ninjas for the nemere run and I know some Archers who like to play both, PvE and PvP.

• Quote from unforgiven: “Lycan - Increasing the duration of Crimson Wolf Soul at Perfect Master to 92 seconds ” 92 Seconds ok. Better then 55 but still ~ 1/2 of the old duration time. I made a short video to show "how long" you need to change your eq + turn on cws. youtu.be/9kxdOvgm3zE It was made without any lags. I just moved a little bit because this is pretty normal when you change your eqipment (you want to get away from the monsters). So as you can see you need about ~10 second to turn on c…

Yemon - - Archive

You guys want to improve the weapon sura right? But I don't see any solutions how you want to improve him. Just baby rage "he is so weak" but 0 ideas how to make him stronger. We are far away from good constructive feedback in this thread.

• Quote from unforgiven: “It is not Gameforge who implements these things, Gameforge is just the publisher. The developer is WebZen. ” Yeah x) I know, just wrote it wrong. I want to say that I hope that Webzen will implement this feature. But the GF can say "Hey what about this solution?". and you could say "A lot of players would also like to see a develop for the rune sword, why don't you want to do it?" I read, that a lot of players don't understand why they should not be able to upgrade their …

Yemon - - Archive

A friend of mine and I did a short test between the maximum DMG on metins from weapon suras and lycans: - Both had nearly max DMG equipment. - So 115 Armor+9, 100 Helmet+9, Fire boots+9, Emerald Earrings+9, both used full int on turning on his self-buffs then changed to Str or DEx/Vit and so on. - Just the Weapon where different: - The weapon sura used a poison sword with 46 avg - The lycan used the lv 70 claws with 50 avg. The weapon sura did ~33K DMG on a lv 105 Metin, The Lycan did ~ 35,5K. -…

Yemon - - Archive

Weapon Sura vs Lycan in 1v1 with the same defence and storng against --> the weapon sura should win if dispel hits on the start. Same with weapon sura vs body warrior. I think you underestimate the power of this PvP Skill and don't see the strength behind it. The weapon sura is kind of a tank with a Skill that debuffs other players. Who else can debuff other players? None. A few can stun, a few can poison or bleed you. But none can turn off your main Buff skills, all at the same with just a litt…

Yemon - - Archive

Quote from chronoide: “RUIN lycans please,,As a weaponry sura player u ruin my character, please ruin lycan too. ” I would call @chronoide a 'toxid' player. Sorry if the truth is spoken. But the way you write dosen't help to get a good discussion or balancing. You just want to hurt others and you maybe are happy about it. I really would like to see a nice and calm discussion. I can somehow understand the weakness of a weapon sura. They just have a few Hit-Skills wich doesn't have a big range. Al…

• I wrote some messages with @unforgiven and this was his last answer: Quote from unforgiven: “Hello Yemon, We have documented the problem and given it to WebZen. We have videos of it and we are waiting for an answer. Currently it is the waiting game, hence all the help you have provided is enough at the moment, thank you! Cheers, Rui ”

• Quote from meh: “The Lycan is a "tank" ” I don't think so. The only thing that could define the Lycans as a "tank" are the 13% Chance of Evading Arrows. And I would say that this group buff is more a "support" skill then a special self buff. But he also got -Defence on cws before the update. Quote from meh: “So I assume the Result isn’t as bad as you expected it to be, right? ” Well I am not sure yet. 14-20% is a lot. I would like to test it a little bit more and see more comparison between othe…

• 847 on official 673 on beta That's a difference from 174, so around 20,5% less DMG.

• Quote from unforgiven: “It has been reported. The problem here, from what I could gather, is that when asked for more information, players didn't reply back. ” Hey unforgiven, I really respect your effort of trying to get rid of this bug. But well, I don't think it is our responsibility to gather every single information for you/webzen. Usually you should only need to see "oh well, there is a bug, let's send it to webzen" After this, webzen should be responsible to find out how exactly the bug h…

• It is no Bug, it is normal for Lycans. Just check your thread.

• Str in Lycan don't work

Yemon - - Archive

It's not a Bug it is normal for lycans: 1 Vit = 1 Attack Damage 1 Dex = 2 Attack Damage 1 Int gave crimson wof soul before the nerf ~6,2 Attack Damage, after the nerf it is somethign around 3 per point. 1 Str = 0 Attack Damage. Just some skill DMG increases and some players beleave that you will hit more ovten the higher numbers then the lower once if you are on a mount and have more str. But yeah, it was always like this and most of the lycans should know it. And it is also on the original serv…

• Quote from Th3Original: “Ya, pvm side... But how about pvp side? Try test it Yemon ” I'm sorry to disappoint you. But I am not a fan of playing PvP, I am specialized on PvM. It is like I said before, if you want some PvP Tests then feel free to test them by yourself. Maybe, but just maybe I will do some Tests about Skin-Defences, but not between different classes. Sorry :c