Search Results

Search results 81-100 of 102.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Dont ruin lykan

Th3Original - - Archive

Meh, why do you put a game as if only lv 120 with big power play it? Think... What damage new players get from lycan? Don't test it with all game power.. Test it in all possible ways... What you choose to start? A warrior with big damage low level or a lycan with half warriors power? You need balance at all levels and with strong and weak items. Right now lycans base damage is too low...

• Lycan does not die

Th3Original - - Archive

Quote from al8u: “Do not exaggerate .... damage is not reduced 40-50%. Now with full int and 960 attack they get 15k in stones and with 585 attack, I mean, I get 13.5. (Lycan lv95, clear ruby) When does a lv95 warrior get 13.5 in stones? Indeed, reducing the time to the red soul is not ok, but I tested the beta server the red soul had normal time but I guess it will not stay at 55sek ” Dude right now at beta lycan continues with 900+ attack value with int, the old skill time, continue removing -…

• My General Feedback

Th3Original - - Archive

Quote from wisdom10: “Quote from unforgiven: “Won't having higher cooldown for buffs force players to be a bit more careful on dying? Wouldn't it bring a higher demand on having 2 or 3 Shaman per party to handle the lack of buffs? ” I don't think so, there are situations where you just can't survive, jotun thrym for example, or group pvp.And with these "bad" reduction on skills and cooldowns, a new player isn't incentivate to select a shaman like main character. That's my opinion, off course. ” …

• My General Feedback

Th3Original - - Archive

Why you call it a doll? I think it can be good as main or buffer... it's just a choice, like playing solo or group... The choosing of Shamans as a "doll" it's just because they give group buffs... If Warriors share the AoS with other char, so people will use it as a "doll". They want nerf critics in Dragon Aid, can't it be good 40%? Self 45% or 50%... I'm saying here just they need increase Critics chance for both sides, "doll" and main.

• My General Feedback

Th3Original - - Archive

I will put here what i'd like to see changed in the game: First: Shamans Dragon Force -Remove cooldown from Blessing and Dragon Aid As i said in other topic, we die a lot of times at many boss's and we need give buffs again as fast we can. Dungeons have limit times, we need the old cooldown time. -Dragon Aid need a bit more % of critics (40% is good enought) You need put in mind not all the players have buffer or main Shaman hight level with full int str and dex or skills at Perfect Master... Wh…

• Dont ruin lykan

Th3Original - - Archive

I was afraid and now i can see i'm not wrong in beeing afraid... Lycan nerfed a lot damage, 580 with 90 int to 379 and 921 with 144 int to 563 Piercing i can't see how many they nerfed it because actually all skills times and efects are just bug. Crimson Wolf Soul now has 55 sec duration... With this nerfs you will need pull down from your mount doing metins and boss a lot of times... Is best doing it with no crimson soul. What are you doing guys? it's a lot of damage and time nerfed... You need…

• FeedBack about Beta maps

Th3Original - - Archive

Of course that will be good... I hate when they do a Supermetins event or boss events and i can't support mobs from metin and map... Big lags, lots of damages etc, finally when you kill metin you cant pick drops in peace... Is a good sugestion, but they are focused in nerf things than putting metin2 better.

• Dont ruin lykan

Th3Original - - Archive

Quote from Olthir: “It's a balancing process. This means something need to be changed; and don't you really think Lycan class need any changes? It's standed for 3 years, sure, but also archery ninjas and shamans standed like this for 10 years. There are tons of games that nerf and buff classes each months to find the right balance and now you are refusing the first try; well guys the changes will come and good feedback are not made by crying people but from players who tested. Not always a nerf …

• Shaman balancing

Th3Original - - Archive

Now this: Leadership "blocker" status will no longer increase stun duration from Magical Sources If you want to take it, so why don't give us a new Leadership status? Resistence to critics or Poison/Blood Chance will be good. And take in mind you will need reduce Jotum Thrim... With no 1 min stun who will tank that thing? That time os stun is horrible in PVP, but is important to PVM system... Here my feedback about that.

• Critical hit changes??

Th3Original - - Archive

Quote from Priore: “Quote from wisdom10: “@Priore May be sad in your opinion (not in mine), but if you can do such bosses in solo, that means that you have a wonderful gear, otherwise you can't do it by far. And if you have such gear, I think that a special reward is the correct reward (even for a single player). My congratulations to who is able to do it in solo. (Hidden Content) ” With the alchemy it's that impossible no more.I just want something to incentivate players to come together. In an…

• Dont ruin lykan

Th3Original - - Archive

Ya.. Tell us... My sura can reach 800 Damage with int... Will lycan reach it with the same int? If yes, so i have nothing more to say about lycans nerfs.

• Dont ruin lykan

Th3Original - - Archive

Quote from meh: “@Th3Original Sorry, but i don’t see any of the changes being „unfair“. As mentioned above, the Lycan nerf won’t reduce the AV gained from Crimson Soul by 90% or something. It will be a small change to counterbalance between the Lycan and other strong races. Please also keep in mind that this is YOUR Opinion. Opinions from other players may vary. That's why stating "we all prefefer you to remove the Itemshop Items" is not accurate. Regarding the PvM Situation.. haven’t you read t…

• Dont ruin lykan

Th3Original - - Archive

Quote from meh: “Quote from Th3Original: “You want sulutions for the hightest damages? I can give you.. Now if it is good for you? of course no... But there is the fact... You want less damage, so sacrifice your money for that... 1- Remove permanently the damege itens (Lollypop, power rings, dragon powers etc...) 2- Remove Potions like Zin Water, Blue Dew etc etc 3- Remove forom destiny wheel tiger itens, like earings etc etc... 4- Remove IS Pets if necessary Now i ask you? You want to sacrifice…

• Dont ruin lykan

Th3Original - - Archive

Quote from meh: “Quote from Th3Original: “You know what will happen with this changes right? Lycan players do not want their chars nerfed.. Not in damage, and you need to understand the players point... We play the game, we are your clients... If you don't respect it what you can expect from players? It's the same in all games... You can balance not removing damages ou critics or anything else... Is a big difference in the PVP and PVM balance... Removing damege from lycan will afect both sides..…

• Dont ruin lykan

Th3Original - - Archive

Quote from meh: “I'm sure we can't do that. Even if were to remove the Piercing Chance on Crimson Soul, it still would be a Balancing which's Aim it is to lower the overall Damage currently in the Game. ” You know what will happen with this changes right? Lycan players do not want their chars nerfed.. Not in damage, and you need to understand the players point... We play the game, we are your clients... If you don't respect it what you can expect from players? It's the same in all games... You c…

• Dont ruin lykan

Th3Original - - Archive

Quote from Strijelac: “I am archer 92 I have 55 claws, anti-lycans shield +9 an excelente double diamond of a sapphire mate parry Lycan, all quétes biologists up to date and the lycans having a good stuff do far more damage on me than 3-4k. ” Your level lycans give to you more than 4k? Because if you are getting that damages from a 105+ lycan, then it is normal...Lv 105 stuff give a lot more damage... Not the lycans... If you put 60 swords + shield + alchemy, a lv 105+ with 105 +9 weapons alchem…

• Dont ruin lykan

Th3Original - - Archive

Quote from Observer: “All i see there, are lycans players mad for the new changes. Deserved changes i would say. Why do u have chosen a lycan? Easy answer, because it was op. Now it's gonna be just a normal char like others, deal with it... oh u threat to leave the game? Fine i would say, many people left at the introduction of ur OP class, better some lycans leave the game(which are a minority) than all other players ” So why you play with other class? That's no logic what you say... People pla…

• -About Lycans: -Reduce the piercing % like about 25%, so lycans don't will have that big amount of piercing but can still pierce -If it need to be, nerf damage like Suras Weaponary, my sura 104 hase +800 damage in enchanted blade and my 92 lycan has 921... Put it in the same scale... Lycans are strong yes... but if you guys nerf bigs amount of damage they pass the strong to a weaker class. -Buff cooldown nothing to say... If we need to have cooldown so it be -Buff time decreased, nothing to say.…

• Critical hit changes??

Th3Original - - Archive

And there it is... Killed PvP by add more benefits to magic races like Xamãs. Killed PvE removing the crit... 90% = 15% Claps Claps... Remove that update and put it back like it always was. Killed lycan 4ever... Redunction in damage and piercing... Again claps Conclusion: Bad update Preparing me to do uninstall if this really come to the official servers... I don't want a new update in crit chance, i want it like it always was. Feedback people.. let's they see we don't want updates like this one…

• Critical hit changes??

Th3Original - - Archive

Quote from Signo: “Hello All! Th3Origonal You think realy just the feather walk and the attack up is useless? - After grotto the weapon suras fear not? - The berserk with 2 ability wich can be reached without the skill and one bonus negative effect is not? If the feather walk wrong because the moving speed cap ,the berserk is better? The attack speed has a cap too... - The other classes who got attack pover from they skills can switch on/off or immediately can turn it on after death so the aura …