Search Results

Search results 121-124 of 124.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Feedback on upcoming Update - Preview

Apollykan - - Archive

Fix the piercing, reduce %, not the damage..

• Dont ruin lykan

Apollykan - - Archive

no.. Its the lykan advantage.. Try to do pvm in the floor with lykan... Both suras and warrios can, not the lykans..

• Dont ruin lykan

Apollykan - - Archive

I dont mind they reduce a bit of damage of crimson and put it the same as a sura, or even reduce the piercing, but, dont put crimson with like 500 - damage with 90 int, put it just like the sura, but even then i dont think its fair, because lykan use useless hits on the floor, skills that miss a lot even if u have good gaming skills with them, its already balanced? We lykans invested our money on a char to later they ruining it? Are they playing with our money? Good luck on having the majority o…

• Dont ruin lykan

Apollykan - - Archive

Lykan is not that op as people say, just test yourselves, people who says that are usally who do not have defenses againt lykan, test the damage on a full resistence char, but now you are trying to remove the lykan damage... what for? To please the crying babys that dont have sets?!i choose a lykan i invested my money on it upping my skills and make equipments and now you are trying to ruining the char in pvp and pve/pvm, lykan already have hard skills to hit unlike the ultimate prodigy warriors…