Search Results

Search results 101-120 of 252.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• That's not the point - no one's complaning about Lycans, I know you really care for your class and that's okay. But take suras you just mentioned, for instance. They don't get a perfect 2:1 or 1:1 ratio from their primary and secondary status on attack damage.

• Ok, thanks for your answer. I'm of the advice that even small thingies should be corrected, in order to provide an overall better experience to players. And regarding this matter, it'd be nice if jewels actually displayed all of the bonuses they provide the player with, but I guess this is a secondary problem. You may close this thread, if it helps you to keep things in order.

• No, every class just gets extra attack damage from TWO statuses only. Lycans benefit from DEX in a 2:1 ratio and VIT in a 1:1 ratio. And plus they get extra attack damages via-Crimson by boosting INT. And I'm perfectly fine with that. What I don't understand is why other classes do not get the same ratios from their primary and secondary statuses.

• Greetings, I really don't get why the extra-status bonus isn't calculated in the same way for every class. I'm talking of +12 INT, DEX, VIT, STR found on weapons and shields. Lycans may get full benefits from those bonuses, as the primary status influences the attack damage in a 2:1 ratio, while the secondary status has an effect on the attack damage in a 1:1 ratio. (By the way, Lycans attack damage is ALSO influenced by INT, because of the indirect effects it displays on Crimson Wolf Soul). How…

• [Archer] Long skill animation

BlueShade - - Archive

Well, now I'm angry, folks. This just feels like call centers - receptionists are there, ready to listen to all of your complaints but are unable to propose any real solution. Quote from meh: “Sorry guys.. but as soon as you're going PvE with the Archer. You are wearing Daggers anyway. And with Daggers you are able to use Horse Skills. So i don't see the "escape" Point in this Topic. As i explained before. I would not mind if you were able to use Spark with Daggers, however Dagger Ninja can't us…

• @meh: thanks for your answer, but it still is really confusing. You're telling me that different arrows types actually land different amount of damage: however, even if they display an attack value, this value won't be added neither in the classic "Attack Damage" box, nor in the "Attack Value" displayed in the new tab. On the other hand, you didn't really get what I meant - maybe I confused "attack damage" with "attack value" when talking of Sashes. However that's not the point. Basically: when …

• Quote from Comkra: “Topic: Arrow and Quiver That is a special case, becasue you make the damage with the weapon (in this case the bow) and not directly with the arrow/quiver. ” So, are you telling me that the attack value of arrows (and quivers) displayed until now is merely decorative? Anyway, it's strange. You don't directly deal any damage with Shoulder Sashes as well - still, the attack value provided by a Shoulder Sash actually work just like a weapon. And that is because data are properly …

• Arrows and Quivers have their own atkValue - that is to say, Attack Value = 25, and Magic attack Value =4. Have a look at it: wiki.metin-2.com/index.php/Archer%27s_Quiver When you equip them in the slot (or remove them from it), the basic attack damage in the character sheet does not take those values into account. I thought it was a hidden value, but nothing changes in the new character bonuses tab. So I was wondering if it's allright.

BlueShade - - Archive

I guess I'm a bit off topic here, but oh well. I actually wanted to know what @Strijelac and @Rapier think. Being unable to toss enemies/monsters while wearing daggers is really painful - and you realize how difficult it can be in very complex dungeons. Just like Zodiacs. Archers tend to use mounts pretty much in PvE, making up for the lack of skills. Horse backslash is a life saver. However, the dungeon introduced a new mechanics of dismounting, which is fun allright, but put Archers in the cor…

• Zodiac Temple - First problems/bugs

BlueShade - - Archive

Are petrified characters reverted by arrows only - or by whichever kind of attack, including magic attacks from the fellow players? I'm pretty sure just generic hit is needed, so a Dagger Ninja may wear a bow and shot plain arrows (or even Arrow Storm). So your observation is nothing more than a sweetener - and we come back to the main point. The dungeon is really enjoyable, but being unable to use both skills and horseback slash is really difficult.

• Actually no one of my fellow players knew about this on live servers, Yemon. We generally tend to base ourselves on what we read, you know. Thanks everyone, anyway. ____ As for this: Quote from BlueShade: “Oh, I also noticed that quiver/arrows atk-Values are not taken into account at all, neither in the character sheet "basic attack damage" box, nor in the new character tab ” It's intended this way as well? @Comkra

• Zodiac Temple - First problems/bugs

BlueShade - - Archive

These dungeons pose many problems to Archers, anyway. The fact that Archers actually need to use daggers/swords in PvE, combined with the impossibility of landing any skill and the horse-dismount feature - not to mention the mobs' overall damages, which are way too high to think of using polymorph marbles - make the dungeon nearly impossible to them. Now I'm really disappointed they did not fix Sparkle.

• I don't think this is a bug and I don't even know if it's intended this way or not, but I wanted to point out that in the new character tab, when wearing Emerald Earrings +8 with three emeralds, you actually get +8% extra average. = Oh, I also noticed that quiver/arrows atk-Values are not taken into account at all, neither in the character sheet "basic attack damage" box, nor in the new character tab.

• Polymorph Marble Damage

BlueShade - - Archive

I noticed that Aura of the Sword icon disappeared as soon as you transformed. However, I thought that the extra atk damage would still be effective for the whole duration of the skill. Are you sure this decreasing is due to the crystal? Did you actually try to activate the crystal before transforming and then, while having Aura still active, transforming and checking the damage?

BlueShade - - Archive

I actually noticed that, if you are suffering an auto-attack assault (or if you're just being targeted by a Warrior with high attack speed) you may have problems into casting skills, because, while you are being knocked down, skills won't start at all - even if you keep pressing the respective button. The "obvious" answer to this, is preventing the enemies from "grabbing" you - that is to say, casting arrow skills from a significant distance. However, there are cases in which the animation start…

• Suggestion about lv105 avg wep

BlueShade - - Archive

Quote from Comkra: “The Weapons should be only available as drop in the zodiac-temple else you have nothing attractive to join the dungeon if everyone can upgrade the old sword to the new one. ” You wanted a feedback so badly, here it is. That's not true, you're just doing this for the sake of forcing players to invest once again on enchant items. You could have thought of introducing new class-specific items for transforming the weapons, which would require SEVERAL visits to the dungeons; you c…

• Ninja's new stat and skill balancing

BlueShade - - Archive

I agree with you on that matter. I also agree with the impossibility of making bows "archers-only" weapons. Polymorphing PvE seems nice but it's actually impossible doing it after the Grotto of Exile - EnTai mobs deal way too much damages. Since we're here, now that I've been experimenting it for a while, I can say that I don't really like the whole new concept of Feather Walk, the bombs radius being too limited to be useful - even in PvE. Giving some physical-hit evasion percentages to Feather …

BlueShade - - Archive

Well, I somewhat agree with you - still, there are some points to consider. I'm talking against my own interest here, by the way. Your observation about Repetive Shot's new knock-down effect is right - I'm quite sure they intended is as a "counter measure" to justify its long casting time. (I'm actually not really happy with the solution they came up with - since I don't really like the idea of "arrows that knock the opponent down". Actually, dividing the damage by 9 and giving a chance to EVERY…

• New Pendants

BlueShade - - Archive

Quote from unforgiven: “Let's be real here, who would farm (yes, not play, farm) the low level content ” That's a rather convenient way of being real. Don't you actually know that many high level monsters still drop lv.66 armors and lv.75 weapons? Even Jotun-Thrym chests may contain those weapons. I thought it was natural and respectful, in regard of older players, to assure a certain continuity between the previous contents and the new ones. We're not talking of 5% average damages here or damag…

• New Pendants

BlueShade - - Archive

I also understand that this game must somehow sustain itself, so it's natural trying to find new ways to magnify incomes. But that's not the point. There are so many ideas, so many ways you could have thought of, in order to make things challenging - and probably stimulating "over-achievers" desire to pay for itemshop services - but STILL, not completely overlooking the efforts done until now. And you obviously went for the worst one. - By the way, the blue dragon access problem I've been talkin…