Search Results

Search results 21-40 of 74.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• [Feedback]Bug fixing EN

LionKing - - Archive

Location: 1)wiki.metin2.co.uk/index.php/Cape_Dragon_Fire 2)wiki.metin2.co.uk/index.php/Thunder_Mountains 3)wiki.metin2.co.uk/index.php/Nephrite_Bay 4)wiki.metin2.co.uk/index.php/Guatama_Cliff Description.Is not a bug but i will sugest if you can tell to WEBZEN its a nighmare to farm in these maps at mining because here are some points 1)Let`s say you find a smarald Ore but is surounded by mobs what you do? You need to take all the mobs and go with them other side and let them kill you then you c…

• Quote from meh: “Hey @all, I’m certain it's a little bit more complicated than that However I can’t give you any News on this behalf simply because there hasn’t been anything new. I’m pretty sure if it gets approved it would not be included in the next Version. So you’ll have to wait and see ” Oke thank you

• Polymorph Marble Damage

LionKing - - Archive

+Speed attack bug on live server.When you use a green potion to increase your attack speed,Sometime the attack speed when you are polymorphed the attack speed go down for few seconds from 174 attack speed to 100 and after few seconds Goes up again from 100-174 attack speed.

• Bell/Fan Dragon/Healing Shaman

LionKing - - Archive

Quote from Ponze: “@LionKing If you're sick of 55 farmers then... stop crying and leave the game maybe? Oh wait... ” Do you fell a 55 farmer? Do you trick other players? I ofended you? Im sorry only a person who fell in that situation tell me to leave the game or me cry you make me laugh map2 and bo character you have.Go you and leave this game Ohhh i forgot you was a level 55 healer mage and you deleted your character because you had Bell weapons... And react like a kyd ...And cry beacuse fans …

LionKing - - Archive

@TcatalunyaT Why i keep say Webzen lmafo did you watch the interview of director of production what did he say "This is Webzen game" Gameforge only can sugest ideas to Webzen i repet and If Webzen are agree then is implemented the ideaa,If Webzen dont Like the ideea then no implementation even If gameforge Like the ideea.Do you remember @unforgiven report the recharge time of skills to hes superiors "Gameforge".Gameforge talked to Webzen about that what Webzen told?" Yes we put Back the 10 sec r…

• Spider pet: is it useful?

LionKing - - Archive

Quote from RabbitRun: “Yes I've never seen a 3 skilled monkey aswell and I don't believe it is possible. As for spiders the chance is really low I suppose but it is possible. He obtained the spider egg from tombola tho. ” I hear that on turkey community is a 3 skill monkey.

LionKing - - Archive

Quote from CantBuffU: “Quote from LionKing: “Quote from Ponze: “I deleted my lv 55 healer just because of this change. I was full PvP bells. ” "Lmfao" why did you do this is only on beta not live version.Maybe they will change ” This update will go live in a few weeks doubt it will change, @unforgiven said that he will luck into healer higher dmg and that's the most he can do. It's decided weapon specialization will happen, I guess we should make 20-30 pages of player complaining until we get a …

• Spider pet: is it useful?

LionKing - - Archive

Good point the worse dungeon wich ask you to craft a key IT can fail+you can fail..

LionKing - - Archive

Quote from Ponze: “I deleted my lv 55 healer just because of this change. I was full PvP bells. ” "Lmfao" why did you do this is only on beta not live version.Maybe they will change

• @meh Do you have any news for us dear meh ? what opinion have Webzen at this sugestion?

LionKing - - Archive

Location: Groto der exile2 Bug: The monster give to low experience you need weeks or days to level from 90-95 Do you really test it WEBZEN? to see how hard is to level up from 90-95 is a pain in the a...s i think the experience table should be increased in groto der exile2. Why every player Run away from groto2 and go meley hort to level because is hard hard to make from 90-95.... @Comkra @meh @Firelli @unforgiven @threea Healer Shamy: This skill is totaly useless Attack Up

• Quote from TheDevilSZ: “Quote from meh: “Hello there Sorry it took me so long to check out your Idea. I've forwarded the Idea. However I cannot give you any Form of guarantee for it to be implemented But as a former Player i totally understand where you are coming from. meh ” thats the problem of gf they only wanth to earn more money and dont make simple things like that sugestion, and this sugestion i think it was made on evry comuniti, its not to hard to makeit its very simple it takes 30 min …

• Quote from meh: “Hello there Sorry it took me so long to check out your Idea. I've forwarded the Idea. However I cannot give you any Form of guarantee for it to be implemented But as a former Player i totally understand where you are coming from. meh ” Thank you meh hope Webzen will be agree @meh

• Some last thoughts

LionKing - - Archive

The ideea with the buffs other characters if you are not in a party was a great thing .Many people will argue me but to many Kyds level 35+farmers in red forest with they buff come there to kill metins if i was in the place of Webzen i put restriction level on each map after they are 35 level and kill metins 80+ they have nerve to insult you,swear you .Many tricky players who say on Global Chat "Drop thief gloves in red forest only for 20kk PM ME FAST" and they are 35 and you pay him after log o…

• Anyone from team an answer ?Up @unforgiven @meh @badidol @Comkra

LionKing - - Archive

Other Bugs: Description: I have one two character with P skill at mining + one have pickaxe+3 and other pickaxe+2 and a farmer level 35 with 10 points on mining skill and pickaxe+1 do you belive me that my farmer level 35 gets more mining ores and succes mining then my other 2 chracter with P mining skill +pickaxe+3 and pickaxe+2? Webzen should make something about this the mining books it expensive and they dont increase nothing i cant explain how my farmer level 35 gets more ores then other tw…

LionKing - - Archive

Description: Stun After Stun After Stun when you get stun you can`t use red potions etc and is a very pain in the a...s to level in the groto of exile even you have excelent alchemy and you are a sura Weapon when you get that stun stun stun you die right away.Even if you have Defence against Blackouts on your shield you get all the time stuned ,please fix this reduce the stuning change is impossible in one round you get 5-6 times stuned Location:Grotto of Exile V2 wiki.metin2.co.uk/index.php/Gro…

• Up Anyone from the team ?

• Hello i have a sugestion if a member of the team or QA or webzen dev please dont ignore me i still whait for an answer. How about to make the Bravery Capes wiki.metin2.co.uk/index.php/Bravery_Cape and the Experience Rings wiki.metin2.co.uk/index.php/Experience_Ring Only From beta Maps from metins 95+ to put in your own private shop to sell is still hard you must stay hours on the General Chat and say all time "Sell Bravery Cape or Exp Rings" or maybe you have a job and you can play only on night…

• Bug Shaman buffs

LionKing - - Archive

Quote from unforgiven: “I am in contact with WebZen about this. There might be some devaluation from items, which we are trying to reduce to a minimum, but we cannot solve everything. ” Oke thank you very much