Search Results

Search results 101-120 of 124.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Dont ruin lykan

Apollykan - - Archive

Nice.. Lycan are now ruined in both pvp and pvm.. and this come to the official server, if it comes like beta is rigth now, i will leave the game, and its not blackmail, is a goodbye, and until i have sure that this update is not like that, i wiil not put any more of my real money, to make sure that i dont spend money on a game im about to leave

• Dont ruin lykan

Apollykan - - Archive

Quote from MarK: “Quote from Theplayer: “55 seconds is a totally unacceptable time for the skill duration. Think about the money people spent for the lycan, think properly about it. Would u like if someone come and ruin something yours? U said we slightly nerf the lican class, so do it slightly. Thank u ” Like when the lycan came and ruined all the equipment where players spent their time and money? Sounds fair ” you are just a hater kid.. Is players like you that metin doesnt need.. this crimso…

• Dont ruin lykan

Apollykan - - Archive

No words.. Lykan is destroyed. Bye metin

• Dont ruin lykan

Apollykan - - Archive

Quote from meh: “@Apollykan Yes. With INT you should be able to surpass, Sura and Warrior buffs. I think it's just fair, compared to other Classes, to equalize it that way. You're missing objectivity, if you're telling me it's "unfair" to bring all the Classes to a equal result, instead of having 1 Class who dominates them all. I can't tell you anything new regarding the Buff Situation unfortunately. But it seems pretty strange to me as well.. Quote from Lykan: “None of you dear administrators o…

• Dont ruin lykan

Apollykan - - Archive

Quote from meh: “@Th3Original Sorry, but i don’t see any of the changes being „unfair“. As mentioned above, the Lycan nerf won’t reduce the AV gained from Crimson Soul by 90% or something. It will be a small change to counterbalance between the Lycan and other strong races. Please also keep in mind that this is YOUR Opinion. Opinions from other players may vary. That's why stating "we all prefefer you to remove the Itemshop Items" is not accurate. Regarding the PvM Situation.. haven’t you read t…

• Dont ruin lykan

Apollykan - - Archive

Quote from meh: “I'm sure we can't do that. Even if were to remove the Piercing Chance on Crimson Soul, it still would be a Balancing which's Aim it is to lower the overall Damage currently in the Game. ” i like that fact that you said overall damage and just want to reduce lykan damage.. lykan saying that are going to quit the game its not blackmail its the reality, we invested in something that is going to be nerfed, its playing with our money, not just yang but hundreds of euros/dollares what…

• Dont ruin lykan

Apollykan - - Archive

Exactly!!!!!!!

• Dont ruin lykan

Apollykan - - Archive

Quote from Olthir: “Quote from monkie2: “If you nerfean lycan in this way (exaggerated), you will realize how many players will stop playing ” This sentence is just dictated by fear and not from tests; i can tell you about the stun changed in Wolf's breath: it's not so reduced as you wait.I think Lycan changes were needed but please also think about critical hits change (and in my pov that is a real topic to focus on) will affect all classes; so when you will enter in the public beta, you should…

• Dont ruin lykan

Apollykan - - Archive

Quote from jeroenado: “Quote from Yemon: “And if the Lycans deal a little bit less DMG than body warriors and weapon suras, then the lycans would be jelly about it. ¯\_ツ_/¯ ” Lycans buff themselves up with crimson, to deal mainly more dmg with his skills. While I believe that warriors and suras rather do it to increase their auto attacks. IF anyone actually believes that crimson wolf soul needs to be nerfed, then at least buff their skills' base damage so that this character will remain its stre…

• Dont ruin lykan

Apollykan - - Archive

Quote from BlueShade: “@Bgd Bls: I know about the changes, but before they were made, a Lycan could achieve that feat. The dragon got more resistant, but Lycan's strenght has not changed. That's not really a way of solving the problem. I seriously hope they won't be making everything harder just because of Lycans. Making things harder for Lycans by changing game contents means making everything nearly impossible for other classes and that's a really, really bad way of balancing. It is much more …

• Quote from BlueShade: “That's not a valid criticism and we're not hating anything, we're just being objective unlike you and your buddies who are crying beforehand - no offence intended, my friend, but that's the truth. PvE is mainly done on mounts, especially on the +20% damage boar - we already discussed about this matter. Collecting exp points is mainly done on mounts as well: lower levels kill Spiders in the respective dungeon on a mount; higher levels crush arboreal Metin rocks - guess what…

• Dont ruin lykan

Apollykan - - Archive

Quote from Olthir: “Who said Likan class will be ruined? Is it written that in the changelog? I know you are scared when you read "nerf" near Lycan class, but first of all we are in a beta server; if the nerf is too much heavy we can consider to make it softer and viceversa. Currently only 2 Lycan skills have been changed, and the basic Lycan damage. Let's see what will it happen, it's a feedback board not a place to do "mimimimi" on untested stuff. If it will be bad we will do something for sur…

• Quote from BlueShade: “Quote from xIIMIIx: “what is 25% ?? it's very low u can use green dose better than i ” Wait a moment, this is utter nonsense. Green Potions give +30 atk speed, they last 10minutes only and moreover are really expensive on most Metin2 communities - they're even available in ItemShop. Having a high atk speed basically means being able to destroy metin rocks much more rapidly: if this feature is combined with a high atk value, you get a really strong PvE class. You're telling…

• Dont ruin lykan

Apollykan - - Archive

Quote from monkie2: “hahaha, after selling all my sura team to arm my lycan, buy md to raise the skills and now tell me to disable the scarlet wolf soul (now they will put it as the indigo and will reduce practically half their damage) I am disengaged , in fact, if they do, I do not know, sincerely i think i would stop playing , that is, normal to reduce it, for example, from 580 to 450, but less than 400 is execive, honestly. unusable to licanWhat a waste of money I madeattentively, a Spanish p…

• Quote from xIIMIIx: “if u want to decrease the crimson wolf soul so increase the lycaners weapon attack .. as example lycan weapon Lv75 the most weapon used in PvM it's attack is very low and only 200 value and even weapon Lv70 is 249 and it's very slow .. compare both of the with poison sword which have more attack and speed another example lycan weapon Lv 105 is very weak if u compare it with another weapons so instead of destroying the most important skill in lycan .. u can decrease the pierc…

• Feedback on upcoming Update - Preview

Apollykan - - Archive

Wolf breath triple damage? i have an lykan and i never saw that, but if exists fix it, crimson wolf too much damage?, put it equal to sura weapon ench weapon, too much pierce, reduce it a bit, but dont ruin the lykan to the point, that it stays equal to warrios and suras because the lykan have some serious flaws, missing skills, slow and almost useless ground hits

• Quote from miyako9: “I'll start to say that I'm a weapons sura. Lycans I don't know much about lycans but a damage reduction as implied in a mistaken patch in PT would be too much. For those who don't know, the reduction would change the crimson to only provide half the damage. Any change that removes half the benefits of a skill without balancing it with an actual benefit it's not fair in my point of view. Shamans The fact that the buffs give aditional bonus when used on self is a pretty good i…

• Dont ruin lykan

Apollykan - - Archive

Quote from b87ovr_ro: “Quote from BlueShade: “Quote from jeroenado: “A lycan can't really use autos in pvp that well which means that if you get caught by a warrior (or ninja/sura) pressing his spacebar, you'll be stuck at that place untill you die or kill, and the only thing you can do is spam skills OR get on a mount and run. This can make a lycan very vulnerable. ” Other classes such as Archers will still be suffering this problem even with the new update, but they're still there, without hav…

• Feedback on upcoming Update - Preview

Apollykan - - Archive

Both in pvp or a war no one does hits just skills and lykan hits are too slow is always lay on the ground we good hits on pvp but can use it, the good its on thr horse it to balance the fact that lykans cant do pvm on the floor, just others can, if the can take anything from lykan, take some piercing, not the attack value from crimson wolf soul, or lykan is ruined

• Dont ruin lykan

Apollykan - - Archive

Its not really the speed they have a strange way to do the hits and just like a ninja the range is not that good, but they are 3/4x slower than a ninja, for that reason i dont think they have to reduce the damage too much too "balance" aka nerf because of the QQ babys and no one talks about the mental warrior abusive damage, and everyone know they do way more damaga, test it again