My opinion: BETA Sura Army

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• My opinion: BETA Sura Army

I tried the BETA and I started to perform tests and I see that in the case of Sura mirror the perfo is very strong, for example in duel against a black sura magic I could see that it is much more profitable to only give him scions that throw him skills, Use finger swipe and swirl I can not get the HP down fast enough to kill him, which with pure swords and a good spell speed gives me an almost assured victory as it is amazing how much you can hit by getting it through to full.

In races I think the most outstanding is the shaman light but that has always been the undisputed king of duels so it is not an anomaly that a mirror does not face.

For the Sura army and the dissipation I think it is quite correct the decision that the spell is not so powerful if you have many levels of difference but I think should be so for absolutely all abilities, as a mental lvl 25 can strike quite hard to a Level 90 which does not make any sense (if by this line we are going) and this I think is something important to consider because it would be a little unfair that a mirror can not disarm to a high level but a mental lvl 25 can put pulses assassin levels 90.

The BETA would have been better without the dragon blessings (those that give HP and SP) because in the zone of combat is a punishment to be able to kill someone xD.In terms of defenses I think it is more balanced because with my team and conventional alchemy I have managed to put up with it and kill magical characters quite well.

I have not introduced other races to the beta so I could not comment on it.

Note: my tests were done with the conventional equipment that I use on my server and with super full server allows you to create.

Note 2: I used the google translator so if you do not understand my post do not kill me and blame google T.T