My opinion about the beta changes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• My opinion about the beta changes

Well, in the end I had some time to test the beta a bit using my normal alchemy and the one that allows you to have the beta plus other items.

About the penetration I hope they correct it as the beta passes because the physical blows no matter what you are, they get an awful lot and in the pvm you notice too much, it's the 1st time I see that I hit some bugs of normal 3 , 5k and with criti and pen came as 11k or 12k something like that, and that I'm not even close to being full. In the methines happens something similar, a normal one takes out like 3k or 3.1k and with critis 6k or 6.5k and hit with penetration and criti like 10k almost (not to mention putting khan and alchemy and many more things, but Less twice as serious).

Another detail I've seen is the abysmal damage of the aura of the lycan in penetration, which is something that I hope they fix during the beta because otherwise the difference between the lycan and the rest of races will be abysmal (because beta allows us See how much penetration gives the scarlet wolf soul, one of the forum probo that with 90 int gives as 34% penetration, now putting 169 int as one was put there in the beta it gave like 60% penetration which is an outrage that the Penetration increase with int). It seems that there is a bug with the penetration that luckily was found, since if we had had the patch without beta, more than one would not understand how someone hits 50k or 40k blows or more (happens that the more penetration you have, the more damage You do, this has already been reported). Let's hope they fix it before the beta finishes this last one.

The most disadvantaged with this would be the magic pjs that seem to stick more with normal attacks than with skills with these changes of penetration, will play to see how that is at the end of the beta.

I also tested if the monsters hit us more with the penetration, and I have not noticed differences on the part of them, so I would say that only the advantage is for the pjs for now in the pvm at least.

I've tried looking for the drops of new items and I've only seen a couple that come out in trunks and other sides. Because I do not have a lv115 + 9 armor or a 105 weapon I have not tried to create one (besides I do not have the necessary level).
      The magic resistance I have not been able to verify since I do not have magic pjs well equipped.

Now the most important thing: On Balance.

I believe that with this update is not achieving a balance of any kind. They are only adding armor and weapons for a range of characters and the change of penetration nomas which will affect very little in general pvp, except for those who have access within that range, the rest would remain the same for now. I would have liked as I said in my previous post, new styles of combat zones as in group and etc, prizes for doing pvps and etc (obviously with certain rules because many would abuse the system) and I think this would manage to revive pvp in certain way.

Some changes in abilities that I see unnecessary as the one of light blow that seems to me unnecessary to modify it, perhaps if it is necessary to add some type of resistance but the res. To arrows seems to me an unwise decision because it is achieved everywhere.
      I would have liked to improve the feather path that at this height of the game going practically all 200 of movements between pots of speed montus and etc, is not useful at all (there is a debate in the beta in the forum for both this skill and that of Attack of the chami curation to try to improve them but I have no idea if they took it into account). Besides that at the moment it is the race that is less seen and generally in the majority, I do not say all, they have of secondary pjs instead of principal.
      And the magic override I do not think it makes much difference to the mirror, it will only reduce the probability of a character of lesser level to dissipate and I do not think that improves anything in particular.

I would really rather that there had been a survey about what skills you think should be modified or improved and why, towards the players and from there just see how to modify them through some proposals that obviously do not generate more imbalance. This would be the only way to be able to try to balance this of the abilities that there are some races that have almost useless abilities in damage or utility since most we know which is more useful than another and which serves less (like the 6th habi of the killer ninja, Attack, feather path, etc.).

So that's all and sorry for the bible that I wrote haha I hope it will be taken into account only. Greetings to all hehehe. :)
      PD: I translate to english my post from my server Metin2.es. Sorry for my bad english.
      JonyBelmont, Body Warrior lv112. Metin2.es Server: Nemesis.