Card System Feedback

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Card System Feedback

Maybe the BETA's goal is not to test or modify this system, but I think it needs a lot of improvements and i have some ideas (sorry for my English):

- Increase de damage when you are transfomed using this system. The damage is lower than when your are transformed using polymorph marble. I think the damage should be the same because getting 60 cards is not easy and is time consuming.
      -Equilibrate the chances that have every monster has to appear in a mission. There are some monsters (like Young-Ji, Li-an, Lykos in levels 1-3; Chuong, Pho, Bestial monsters in levels 4-6; Spider Baroness in levels 7-9) that appears most of the times in the missions.
      -Add the possibility to change the monsters of a mission once every 24h.
      -Move Spider Baroness to levels 10-12. Is very frustrating when that spider appears in the missions because yo have to spend a ticket and do a key that can faile in the crafting process and you need items that are more expensive than the reward you can get killing the spider (Spider Egg is not good and the rest of the drop is not very good).

With the Spider Baroness I also think that something must be changed in this boss. For example, removing the time of the key and making it stackable and removing the chance of failing when you create the key. I think is necessary this, the Spider Legs you use making the key are more valuable than the Spider Egg.

EDIT

I add a link where you can see the difference of cards that a I get of some monsters between levels 1-6:
      imgur.com/a/5xvcr

The post was edited 2 times, last by YoTeDoPo ().

• I also would love to see some changes on this system.

Currently only ~1% of the community on my server is trying to do the card system.

The problem why it is so useless is, because you always need to go through map1/2 ....

But there is no point for a level 100+ to go to map2 and search over hours for a monster.

I would love that you can JUST DROP the cards from the bosses.
      But you will need much more cards to earn some features. OR the chance to drop a card bust be super low.

I also would love a counter on how many times I killed a boss.
      I really like to kill the blue dragon and did killed him over 600 times, but a real counter would be great.
      Maybe it can be integrated in this system.

And yeah, the current system is super boring and pointless.
      You may be get some card for the low level Bosses, but you will never be able to transmute into Nemre/Razador/Jotum etc.

Because the path to get a card from those bosses is way too far and you always need to start at 0 (map 1 / 2)
    • Yemon wrote:

I also would love to see some changes on this system.

Currently only ~1% of the community on my server is trying to do the card system.

The problem why it is so useless is, because you always need to go through map1/2 ....

But there is no point for a level 100+ to go to map2 and search over hours for a monster.

But you will need much more cards to earn some features. OR the chance to drop a card bust be super low.

I really like to kill the blue dragon and did killed him over 600 times, but a real counter would be great.

And yeah, the current system is super boring and pointless.
      You may be get some card for the low level Bosses, but you will never be able to transmute into Nemre/Razador/Jotum etc.

Because the path to get a card from those bosses is way too far and you always need to start at 0 (map 1 / 2)
      I know is boring start at 0, but it only takes about 15-30 minutes completing these missions, the real problem is the Spider Baroness at levels 7-9, the reaper also consumes a lot of time and the drop of the chest is useless (was good in 2008, but not in 2017).
      In levels 10-12 Charon is the worst monster because the Devil's Catacomb is the most useless map in the game and you need a Shrunken Head. Also the Mighty Ice Witch is a problem with that 8h respawn. Dark Dragon Monsters sometimes are very difficult to kill and their drop is absurd (King Yubba is very hard and its drop...).
      Finally levels 13-15 have again the Mighty Ice Witch and Razador, Nemere, ... Is very difficult reach these levels because levels 7-12 are very time consuming and with this system is not worth spend your time hunting monster for cards.
    • Yemon wrote:

I think it is a good idea, but i will put some restrictions:
      -Low drop chance (The chances could be: 1 card every 10-15 bosses, 1 card every 20 easy bosses, 1 card every 40 regular monsters (Cung-Mok, Jin-Hee, ...), 1 card every 100 Se-Rang and Mi-Jung, and 1 card every 200 Setaou Hunter.).
      -Only being able to drop if you have 1 star of the monster (9 cards)
    • This system, the way it is right now, is pretty unplayable.

Less that 60 cards, nothing really usefull happens. Watching animations? Really?
      60 cards to be able to transform?
      120 cards to be able to teleport?

The damage is awful (at least for the monsters that i'm already able to transform) and the transformed character is thrown to the ground by the enemies easily.

I agree with the suggestions mentioned on this topic.
      Drop chance of the cards (or introduce them as prizes on events) and the withdrawal of certain monsters.
    • I agree, actually im using this system, I almost have 1 start with some mobs, but its really hard and takes a lot of time, I think i would never be able to transform into nemere o arrador because of this, they should make the cards a drop from bosses, it will be easier for us, there will be more commerce. Also the damage needs to be better with this system than with the polys balls, because its harder to get, the start 1 that shows animation of the mobs its, in my opinion, kind of disrepect for people who use this system, why i would like to see a mob moving it makes no sense, remove it, its really useless. every mob should drop the card himself, with a low %, and make them tradeable. Reading the posts, now i know that i will make less damage than with polys balls, so all the time I spent doing this, I think i will do more bosses or something and buy polys balls instead. Sorry for my english its not so good
    • It's very stupid that the damage after collecting 60 cards... and transforming into monsters is much less than the one obtained by using a poly marble. The damage should be at least the same.
      I would suggest the following:
      The more cards we collect the more our damage increases. For example 60 cards on one monster would give 1% more damage versus monsters, 2 -> 2% etc.
    • The current card system is practically useless. This is due to the fact that a new one to be transformed requires 60 cards of 1 monster, the second is that the damage that one obtains when transforming in them is very low in comparison of the poly marble and third thing that if you continue gathering cards this damage does not improve For nothing, which would be nice if somehow every 5 or 10 cards would progressively improve the damage to a maximum (as a new option to reinforce the damage this card gives when transformed). This would make the system more useful. Also it would be good some alternative of drop by but minimum of being able to obtain letters or to enable a weekly event where they give a baul that can give a card of random way its drop, of all the cards that exist.

The last detail I add to make every 10 cards, 1 marketable, seems an exaggeration. It should be every 5 letters or so that this becomes something more useful and also many people would be encouraged to do to be able to sell and others to buy.
      I would like to see changes in this system because there are people who liked the initiative of this system and also many like me like to kill bosses even if it is to count how many times they have killed and etc for more than a piece of ornament.
      The only thing we want is that in the end all that time invested in killing bosses by this system gives us something useful.
      JonyBelmont, Body Warrior lv112. Metin2.es Server: Nemesis.