Healer's ''attack up'' ideas

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• BlueShade wrote:

@Aworan: why wouldn't it be good? Please explain your reasons - experience taught us that following too complicated paths won't give any positive outcome, am I wrong?
      Well, we requested an increase in power for the skill quite some times - and I'm talking not only about you guys writing it in the board. The outcome so far was ... zero. And to be very honest with you, I have a feeling that the devs prefer going an extraordinary tough way that is way more complicated than actually necessary. They did so with several updates in the past, not to say with the majority. So yes, I think a complete overhaul does actually increase the chances in seeing a chance. But that's only my personal opinion on this topic.

BlueShade wrote:

Moreover, you probably thought of this idea in order to discourage people using a Healer as a secondary character to buff themselves: well, while this could work, it would make things extremely annoying for players who own a Healer as a main PG.
      Actually, I didn't think of this at all so far, but the reasoning is not bad. :D

My intent is to animate you to think out of the box. You have a chance here with someone - finally - listening to you. Why not take advantage of that and suggest changes that go beyond the normal alignment of figures?

GaarasamaGreekServer wrote:

Well about the 150 magic attack i think that giving other players the 150 magic attack would give a really big buff to other players that already do a lot of damage so i think that 250 attack could be a party buff but 150 magic attack should remain a self buff
      The numbers are picked completely random by me. They should just emphasize the idea. If the idea was going to be developed, I'd start calculating around before actually using some numbers. ;)

GaarasamaGreekServer wrote:

This idea, i think does not represent a healer's style of play. I think that a <<Healer>> should not have a skill that causes the effects tha he/she heals.
      That's funny, because what I had in mind was something different than your words suggest. But I actually like this a lot: a buff/de-buff scenario that transfers negative buffs from party members (and yourself) to a chosen enemy. Could be a one-time skill that transfers the negative effects in the second of usage, but could also be an ongoing skill. Would also be something nice to see in PvP, I guess.

BlueShade wrote:

Yeah, but enabling this buff for 10-15seconds only, won't make it versatile at all.
      What is versatile about 50 permanent damage points that you don't feel at all? A damage boost of 250 in combination with an instant buff for the whole group is a lot more useful, i.e. in situations where the group is in danger of biting the dust. Maybe it could also be a percental damage buff - that's not really the point of the suggestion actually. The idea is just to change the skill design, as the current design is not good in my opinion (and already used by 3 other classes, which is also the reason why it looks so weak in comparison, by the way).
      And just as a side note: Quite a few tasks in the game are very short, like destroying a metin, killing a boss, etc. 15 seconds seems fine for this to me.

Again, I don't want to deliver a final design choice here. My idea is to give you a push into a direction and to make you use your chance here. If the balancing was only about pushing some numbers around, we didn't had to ask you for your opinion, to be honest. Because this is something one can calculate (well, in theory, not sure if its actually possible with all the weird constraints).
    • I think that the idea of changing the skill of healer "attack up" is neccesary. This skill is useless, i think that the best it will be that this skill can add like 100 attack damage and 40 magic attack in P to the party (with 90 int).I also think that it should have the same cooldown as the wolf indigo soul of the lycan to be balanced.And also I think that it should be able to increase its power this ability having more intelligence like 4 int for more 2 damage and 1 magic attack.
      We already have a buff party like the indigo soul of the lycan and it will be more useful for the healers to have this. And in this way, the healers shaman will be able to contribute much more to the group and they will also be stronger themselves.
      JonyBelmont, Body Warrior lv112. Metin2.es Server: Nemesis.
    • WasuLove wrote:

Attis85 wrote:

WasuLove wrote:

No, Heal-Shamans are very overpowered by Magical Skills.
      I think that Significantly lower this value is still the sura's, the wolf's and a warrior's strengthenings kill. But recommend a better value. :)
      I would not increase the attack value, but rather 15% strong against monsters in the skill. =)
      Every skill in the game is viable in both PvP and PvM, you can't make it just for PvM. Just give it an increased attack and some magical attack, and make it a self buff only so that people won't make a second buffer for their main.
    • OmulCuier wrote:

WasuLove wrote:

Attis85 wrote:

WasuLove wrote:

I think that Significantly lower this value is still the sura's, the wolf's and a warrior's strengthenings kill. But recommend a better value. :)
      I would not increase the attack value, but rather 15% strong against monsters in the skill. =)
      Every skill in the game is viable in both PvP and PvM, you can't make it just for PvM. Just give it an increased attack and some magical attack, and make it a self buff only so that people won't make a second buffer for their main.
      ohh no, Shamans are veeeery overpowered by Magicbreak Stones.

Shaman can not become stronger in the pvp, they must be weakened
    • WasuLove wrote:

OmulCuier wrote:

WasuLove wrote:

Attis85 wrote:

WasuLove wrote:

ohh no, Shamans are veeeery overpowered by Magicbreak Stones.
      Shaman can not become stronger in the pvp, they must be weakened
      I don't know what game you're playing, but in Metin2, Shamans aren't OP. Attack up is useless and it has to be changed into a better skill.
    • OmulCuier wrote:

WasuLove wrote:

OmulCuier wrote:

WasuLove wrote:

Attis85 wrote:

WasuLove wrote:

ohh no, Shamans are veeeery overpowered by Magicbreak Stones.Shaman can not become stronger in the pvp, they must be weakened
      I don't know what game you're playing, but in Metin2, Shamans aren't OP. Attack up is useless and it has to be changed into a better skill.

In Metin2 Germany the healing shaman is much too strong by the magic break in the PVP. All die after 2-3 Skills on maximum magic defense.

I think more of you are the shaman players very bad ^^
    • WasuLove wrote:

OmulCuier wrote:

WasuLove wrote:

OmulCuier wrote:

WasuLove wrote:

Attis85 wrote:

WasuLove wrote:

ohh no, Shamans are veeeery overpowered by Magicbreak Stones.Shaman can not become stronger in the pvp, they must be weakened
      In Metin2 Germany the healing shaman is much too strong by the magic break in the PVP. All die after 2-3 Skills on maximum magic defense.

I think more of you are the shaman players very bad ^^
      There are changes to the magic res and anti magic res in the 17.4 ver, also if you say that Healers are OP, then what about The Dragon Shaman or Sura BM? They kill everyone in one skill? This topic isn't about the shaman's power, it's about one of his skills that is useless.
    • That is not true.

shamans are doing more dmg on the beta compared to the offical server because of the new calculation class resistance
      The anti magic stones is not touched yet

Buffing cure or attack up would make them more overpowered in highlvl pvp
    • Hovercraft wrote:

That is not true.

shamans are doing more dmg on the beta compared to the offical server because of the new calculation class resistance
      The anti magic stones is not touched yet

Buffing cure or attack up would make them more overpowered in highlvl pvp
      This is a beta, it's for testing. I'd love to test a reworked attack up, because it's not fair for healers to have only 5 skills (I don't consider attack up a skill, it's just a bad joke).
    • To make it more useful they could increase it’s base attack value to 200, to self, and 100 to other players at perfect master with 90 points in intelligence. Also, they should increase its scaling to give about 250-300 to self and half of that to other characters while having a full intelligence set.

Also, while in group, it could work like lycan’s attack speed buff and be able to be cast on the whole group at the same time.
    • This is stupid, you simply bring more dmg into the game. Give the 15% of the healschamanin strongly against monster in attack + and then the thing is done. Beyond that, you should consider that the heilschamanin is a support character and should not have a high impact.

The english community should not have a say, because the simply far behind the German community is. By bad players with want to say the game is broken
    • WasuLove wrote:

This is stupid, you simply bring more dmg into the game. Give the 15% of the healschamanin strongly against monster in attack + and then the thing is done. Beyond that, you should consider that the heilschamanin is a support character and should not have a high impact.

The english community should not have a say, because the simply far behind the German community is. By bad players with want to say the game is broken
      Everyone can say anything, you're part of the german community but you seem very communist. Healer doesn't need to be the only class in the game that has a skill only for PvM. Attack Up should have a role in both PvP and PvM like any other skill in the game.
    • Total nonsense, HeilSchamanen don´t need attack + boost, because that then affects the whole gameplay. You can give strong on against monsters 15% but dont more also. Healing shamans are too stark, strong of skills and a low cool down in the PVP just. Most of the complaining here are PvP players and voted accordingly not their shaman on PVM. The English community was always weaker than the Germans and is therefore not able to judge. Hier wird nur gemeckert auf hohen Niveau. Please check your Equipment and improves your Alchemy. Then PVM should be no more difficult
    • WasuLove wrote:

Total nonsense, HeilSchamanen don´t need attack + boost, because that then affects the whole gameplay. You can give strong on against monsters 15% but dont more also. Healing shamans are too stark, strong of skills and a low cool down in the PVP just. Most of the complaining here are PvP players and voted accordingly not their shaman on PVM. The English community was always weaker than the Germans and is therefore not able to judge. Hier wird nur gemeckert auf hohen Niveau. Please check your Equipment and improves your Alchemy. Then PVM should be no more difficult
      I am part of the romanian community, it doesn't matter where we are from, we are all playing the same game. If you think that the Shaman is too strong in PvP, that's ok. That doesn't mean he should have a totally useless skill. 15% mobs is a bad idea, because again, every skill should have a role in both PvP and PvM.