Balancing PvP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Balancing PvP

I will explain

All of you are thinking about the pvp balance and testing the beta etc but apparently none of you have noticed that most of us in the missions of biologist 92 and 94 did not choose defense and now the problem is that with the change that the pircing hits no longer depend on the opponent's defense in pvp in the current beta it is better to have combination defense + attack or defense the 2 missions.
      I put my example I have a body warrior and in 92 and 94 I have chosen attack since for pvp I would prefer to get a lot of penetration etc and rented more have less defense not to receive penetrating but right now the pircing hits in beta It practically does not serve in combination what I have chosen since the penetration no longer depends on the defense of the opponent with which GF should put 1 or 2 items so that we can return to do those 2 missions if not my warrior no longer serves in pvp and pvm Since with the new update it should have defense + attack in missions 92 and 94 or both of them defence for pvp and pvm

What do you think? :(