Suras and warriors

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Yes i hope too ,but as i saw the "brilliant" update for the shamans and critical hit thing maybe better if they dont touch the suras and the warriors...

I play with warriors and the berserk is now useless because the attack and moving speed cap but the negative side effect is too much for the nothing so yea.. I think the warriors and suras need some changes in the skills too to can be enjoyable the gameplay.
    • I don't mean to be rude Signo, but I fail to see why War, Suras and Dagger Ninjas would need a power-up right now.

If almost every new player still goes for the warrior or the weapons sura when it comes to choosing a new character for farming/pve, I believe there must be a reason.

And the reason is they are the most convenient characters for crushing Metins and farming.

You keep complaining about Berserk. Do you know that warriors are the only ones who can effectively reach the cap of 180 atk speed when attacking mobs on a horse mount? Shamans, Ninjas and Shamans atk speed while attacking on a horse with a sword/bell are somewhat lower.

I don't know in which server you're currently playing, but Green Potions (G) are generally pretty expensive - they are also available in ItemShop and they're not really giving them for free, you know!

Lycans are overpowered, it's true, but as you probably know, they'll encounter a severe nerf which will probably "resize" their potential.

So what?

If they'll decide to upgrade these classes in the future, well, I'll be happy for the gameplay. But I really don't think those classes are in serious need of changes - besides the bosses damage bug.
    • Now archers have : 1) reduced colduwn; 2)splash;3)knockback; 4) cool feather wolk with stealth (escape); 5)slow effect 6);poison;7) lasting fire effect ;8)big range;9)chanse of stunning
      Shamans also have : 1)knockback ; 2)chanse of stunning;3)slow;4)lasting fire 5) damage bonus from weapon
      BM suras have only slow and knockback. Warriors have no skill effects besides stunning and knockback . Where is balance?

AMR stones works on suras like a on a shamans?

The post was edited 1 time, last by terminatorssssss ().

• Well ,what is the berserk? It gives 62 attack speed and 25 moving speed at P for +33% received damage.

The mostly used pvm weapon is the triton and the poison sword. 30 and 26 attack speed.
      The brackelets can give mostly 10 or 15.
      11 attack speed from bio quests.
      Can get more 16 from bonuses.
      How much it is? (72)
      And i dont count the green pots and the energy cristals...

Moving speed. From the +4 stone 25
      20 from bio quests
      20 from bonuses
      25 from shoes
      Is 90.

So every class and char can reach 172 attack and 190 moving speed... Btw the attack speed cap is not 180 ,just 165.
      If the swiftness and feather walk was useless because of the speed caps why so usefull is the berserk? The price what we must pay for this speeds is too high i think. The negative side effect in some places kill us and we cannot use the skill because without berserk the char is more effective.
      Just only the warriors have negative side effects on their skills the others can use all of their skills without penality.
    • terminatorssssss wrote:

Now archers have : 1) reduced colduwn; 2)splash;3)knockback; 4) cool feather wolk with stealth (escape); 5)slow effect 6);poison;7) lasting fire effect ;8)big range;9)chanse of stunning
      Shamans also have : 1)knockback ; 2)chanse of stunning;3)slow;4)lasting fire 5) damage bonus from weapon
      BM suras have only slow and knockback. Warriors have no skill effects besides stunning and knockback . Where is balance?

AMR stones works on suras like a on a shamans?
      I agree with you. But you cant compare Archers/Shamans/BMSuras PVM with warriors PVM
    • What about put the aura of sword and/or berserker able to activate and deactivate like the skills of sura?

I mean, a warrior is a character that can change from weapons to gain beneficts from smart play in battle but that is lost by being unable to activate again the aura and need to wait the cooldown over.
      All the other characters can change theirs weapons without losing time and "buffs".

also being able to reactivate it could also prevent that sometimes happens when you click the skill and the cooldown starts but the aura will fail and need to wait...

And berserker is a skill that need to be thinked when you can use it and when you shouldn't use it, i would like to be able in the middle of a battle if y see that im recieving too much damage to stop the effect of berserker, like the final moments of some boss, or duel, etc.
      Metin2 Portugal | Chunjo
      Body Warrior | Lv120 / 2
      Youtube Channel
    • @terminatorssssss: you forgot of Dark Protection and Flame Spirit. Those skills alone are the reason for which BM Suras have always been considered as the main PvP class since Metin2 birth.

Consider that no one gets a -33% reduction on EVERY kind of damage (plus all of the other buffs and defenses), not to mention a powerful passive attack, which works during the whole duel, cannot be dispelled and is even powered-up by antimagic.

Remember that chance of poisoning/bleeding may be also given by wearing a helmet and it's pretty easy to poison your foe with a sword, you know.

@Signo: the fact is that having a high attack speed may be the key factor that allows you to kill a boss. Not to mention the time you save into crushing metins. You cannot compare the usefulness of movement speed to the one of attack speed - which is available for free for all warriors!

Actually the cap is 180, I'm pretty sure of this. The fact is that, from 165 to 180, the increase of attacking speed is not perfectly linear, you've to imagine a straight line which gradually "flats" into a curve, and then keeps constant (horizontal) once arrivede at 180.

Don't forget that Suras/Ninjas starts having problem around 155 atk speed: while using a sword on a horse, they'll actually "miss" some hits, and the overall damage-per-second rate will worsen.
      Shamans have got an even lower cap, with bells.
      Warriors do not display this problem, however.
    • Than tell me how made my wife on event Razador and Nemere a littlebit more damage than me? My wife is a BM sura.
      On that event bosses 1 hit counts 1 point so just only matters the attack speed.

My reduced attack speed was 200+
      My wifes reduced attack speed was 168.

So belive me ,im sure the attack speed cap is 165.
      Anyways the berserk gives moving speed too. Useless at high lvl. Thats why the feather walk changed or not?
      180 attack speed can be reached with equipments as i wrote if i calculate the sash ,energy system and other things what i pointed in last time.

The 200 moving can be reached too ,i have got 184 moving with lvl 61 shield and +6 epic armour. With the lvl 105+9 armours 190 (or one lvl1 armour.. :P)

What can we get from the skill? More received damage? For a few attack speed and some moving? +33% damage? You think its a fair price? Lets release the caps and keep the negative side effect or delete it! Or give us another usefull effect to the skill...

The post was edited 1 time, last by Signo ().

• Signo wrote:

What can we get from the skill? More received damage? For a few attack speed and some moving? +33% damage? You think its a fair price? Lets release the caps and keep the negative side effect or delete it! Or give us another usefull effect to the skill...
      Giving another effect to the skill would be wrong imho. But deleting the side effect would be better than negating the cap. Negating the cap would affect all players, but negating the side effect would help the body warriors which would be better because 30% more dmg is ridiculous. (i don't have a body warrior but it is unfair)
    • LoL mate...

Are you realy cry orver all posts in this board?
      Look what the wolfs and wep suras have and compare to the body warriors...

Suras have higher damage than bodys plus they have life steal ,bonus def ,reflect ,damage reduction ,aviod arrow and the agressive mobs below they lvl dont attack.
      All without any penality.

Lycans have higher damage than bodys and suras ,alot of piercing ,attack speed ,evading like from dex stat what works for raged and close combat attacks ,bleeding chance ,critical on skills.
      All without any penality. (the -47 def is not a negative side effect ,is a joke...)

Bodys have an attack skill wich is lower than suras or lycans same skill. No bonus ability on it with 92 secs cooldown. (How much is the cooldown on ench. blade or the crimson?)
      Bodys have an ability to rise their attack and moving speed witch is caped!!! So lycans can reach the max attack speed too like bodys on horse or mount. But the bodys have to pay for this... We got more damage when we use our skill...

I think every body warrior likes to change the two abilitys negative effect... We'll get around -45 or -50 def ,the lycans get +33% increased damage.

So please dont bother us with this "lower the suras and bodys attack" "cry...cry...cry" thing!

Who was the first who killed Jotun Trimm?
      2 lycans with buff. Are you think 2 body warriors or 2 weaponry suras can do this? I dont think so...
    • Signo wrote:

Suras have higher damage than bodys
      Suras have more attack value from e blade but not higher damage. Aos gives less but but body will still hit more than sura. Not as much as lycan but still more than a sura. I agree that berserk skill should be changed somehow though :D That part really isn't fair.

Signo wrote:

Who was the first who killed Jotun Trimm?
      2 lycans with buff. Are you think 2 body warriors or 2 weaponry suras can do this? I dont think so...
      Well in my server first group to kill it was a body warrior and a ninja so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯