More damage with fan? Give us more fans.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• More damage with fan? Give us more fans.

I think that if you really want to keep this "class specialization" with weapons, you should at least provide a lv75 Fan. It's a matter of equality. If my skills deal more damage with a Fan, why I cannot equip a lv 75 with skill damage up? Or average damage up?
      And why lv 30 bells can have up to 3 stones, and I have to cope with only 2 on my Autumn wind fan?

Have you thought about these problems?
    • i think it is an interesting idea, the blade ninja has a similar calculation with swords and daggers

skills in pvm will be more effectely for a dragon shaman, the heal shaman... hm... maybe will never be the big pvm player. As it really will be, we have to test

a fan on horse is no good idea, so the healer needs a pvm bell, i think this is not what the developers want with this change

the biggest problem on this modification are the existing fans and bells, a fan change item into bells and the other way round could solve it ;)
    • that will be nice, but with the coldowns mby the best choice would be increase the MAV from the lv 70 fans so they will be more useful also we should have a lv 70 bell and the drop of fans.
      However if we don't get a 4th slot in oir weapons, this kind of balancing will be useless. How u pretend to balance magic pj if they lost one slot in weapon bc of the antimagic stone?
      “Although there is no progress without change, not all change is progress.”
      :!: John Robert Wooden :!:
      Customer complaints are the schoolbooks from which we learn.
      Lou Guerstner
    • I actually don't think a lv. 75 fan would be useful.

I mean, I'm pretty sure Kyanite weapons will be stronger than lv.75 weapons in any case, so what's the point into introducing contents for earlier levels, now that the game is clearly trying to encourage all players to level up?

I would have understood your request if lv.75 weapons were needed to obtain the new ones, but that's not the case.

And if you're thinking of shamans who are between lv.75 and lv.120, well, first of all you could level up (sorry if I sound rude, heheh :D ); moreover, Healers' overall performance in PvP is surely way better than Dragon Shamans', mostly because they can restore their own HPs.

By the way, we still haven't tested the effectiveness of the weapons on the two different types of Shaman. I mean, they said that Dragons' attacks will be stronger when wearing a bell - but bells notoriously come with a lower MagicAtk Value than fans.

Does this mean that Healers' skills will actually be stronger?

Just my personal opinion.
    • Guys, I know that a fan with avg% sound stupid for exp, but as I said it's a matter of equality. If a player wants to stop at lv 75, and wants so PvP, and he or she wants to play a Healing Shaman, why should he/she be forced to take a bell? I'm not talking about real effectiveness of the choice, I'm talking about the freedom of playstyle that a game like this should be giving. When a developer force a choice on a player like happened, at least he should be giving the exact same opportunities that other players have
    • BlueShade wrote:

And if you're thinking of shamans who are between lv.75 and lv.120, well, first of all you could level up (sorry if I sound rude, heheh ); moreover, Healers' overall performance in PvP is surely way better than Dragon Shamans', mostly because they can restore their own HPs.

By the way, we still haven't tested the effectiveness of the weapons on the two different types of Shaman. I mean, they said that Dragons' attacks will be stronger when wearing a bell - but bells notoriously come with a lower MagicAtk Value than fans.

Does this mean that Healers' skills will actually be stronger?

Just my personal opinion.
      It is also the first thing that I said to myself to see the changes, after remaining to know of which kind of increase it is (if it is a global boost, a boost vam) of order Of 5% or earlier 15% ....