Dont ruin lykan

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Bgd Bls wrote:

do you think that the dragon was made for 10 players to kill him? If you don't know you have Jotun, Meley, mini-Meley.These bosses are for work-team.Maybe on the new servers where there are not items you see 10 players at dragon ... I think you are frustrated beacuase you stay all the time in map1 looking in shops for items that you will never afford. You can't tell about balance when you are at lv 65 :)). Wake up! The action becames from lv 80+

It was for 8 people to kill it. I know because I was part of the team who designed it.

No one is hiding, if there are no news it makes no sense to answer.

Feedback will be sent to WebZen stating that the reduction of Crimson Wolf Soul is too high but it will depend on them.
    • Hello there..

Regarding the Lycan Change. I can understand where your anger is coming from. I would be disappointed too if they’d change up the Weaponary Sura. At least for the first few hours. After that I would think about what Devs tried to achieve with that change.

As I stated before, at the moment the Lycan is one of the/the strongest Class in the Game regardless what we’re talking about (PvP or PvE). For the overall Fairness it’s just good to lower the AV gained by Crimson Soul. After the Change the Lycan will be stronger then Body Warrior & Weaponary Sura, but not as strong as he used to be.

But that’s a good thing (at least from my POV) after all it’s a Balancing. We can’t expect to get a good Balancing while keeping very high Damage. That’s just not going to work.
      For the People out there saying that the Lycan is “ruined”. Sorry but you’re wrong, please stop overreacting so overdramatically. Look at the Shamans which you could defend against so heavily that they weren’t able to deal 1 single Damage to anybody. This Class was REALLY considered “ruined” a few Years ago. You won’t get the amazing high Damage numbers which you used to get, yes. But it will still be a very good amount.

Just for the Record..
      Full Push Lycan Damage on 120 Metin with Excellent Alchemy “pre Nerf” 41k..
      Full push Lycan Damage on 120 Metin with Excellent Alchemy “after Nerf” 37,5k..

talking about Lycan being “ruined” ..
      if you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask me.

Alles was ich im Umfang einer Diskussion schreibe, stellt lediglich meine persönliche Meinung dar.
      Solltet ihr Probleme im Spiel haben oder Hilfe benötigen könnt ihr euch jederzeit an mich wenden!
    • meh wrote:

Hello there..

Regarding the Lycan Change. I can understand where your anger is coming from. I would be disappointed too if they’d change up the Weaponary Sura. At least for the first few hours. After that I would think about what Devs tried to achieve with that change.

As I stated before, at the moment the Lycan is one of the/the strongest Class in the Game regardless what we’re talking about (PvP or PvE). For the overall Fairness it’s just good to lower the AV gained by Crimson Soul. After the Change the Lycan will be stronger then Body Warrior & Weaponary Sura, but not as strong as he used to be.

But that’s a good thing (at least from my POV) after all it’s a Balancing. We can’t expect to get a good Balancing while keeping very high Damage. That’s just not going to work.
      For the People out there saying that the Lycan is “ruined”. Sorry but you’re wrong, please stop overreacting so overdramatically. Look at the Shamans which you could defend against so heavily that they weren’t able to deal 1 single Damage to anybody. This Class was REALLY considered “ruined” a few Years ago. You won’t get the amazing high Damage numbers which you used to get, yes. But it will still be a very good amount.

Just for the Record..

I agree with you, lycan damage should be neglected

but why 55 seconds of recharge? just get off the horse, equip the intelligence, activate the skill, climb the horse to remove 6-7 seconds, it is too little, 55 seconds
    • Meh, why do you put a game as if only lv 120 with big power play it? Think... What damage new players get from lycan? Don't test it with all game power.. Test it in all possible ways... What you choose to start? A warrior with big damage low level or a lycan with half warriors power? You need balance at all levels and with strong and weak items.
      Right now lycans base damage is too low...
    • Regarding the Duration.

We’re on it. That’s the most accurate Statement I can give you (sorry).

I myself don’t understand the Change too. But since this is a Beta I hope it will be fixed and turned back to what we know it.

However i will keep you Guys posted :)

Alles was ich im Umfang einer Diskussion schreibe, stellt lediglich meine persönliche Meinung dar.
      Solltet ihr Probleme im Spiel haben oder Hilfe benötigen könnt ihr euch jederzeit an mich wenden!

The post was edited 2 times, last by meh ().

• meh wrote:

Just for the Record..

Wait, if you're trying to tell us that there is nearly a change now in the damage.. Then why should it even be changed as if you nearly see any damage change? Make good points at least

Imagine a lycan without wolf breath double damage (bug?), that would be a more balanced class, but hey it seems like nerfing crimson for nearly a difference in your damage is more important.

Sorry but I do not know where your logic comes from
    • meh wrote:

Just for the Record..

Meh, right now the lycan has bug... It continues giving old amount of damage, old pierce, old cooldown time bla bla bla...
      37,5k is with the nerf? Or you tested damge with skill bug?
    • meh wrote:

Regarding the Cooldown.

We’re on it. That’s the most accurate Statement I can give you (sorry).

I myself don’t understand the Change too. But since this is a Beta I hope it will be fixed and turned back to what we know it.

However i will keep you Guys posted :)
      okay, lycan damage that is nerf

I just beg, I hope, and I want you to fix the load time that is very short, with everything else I'm fine
    • meh wrote:

Hello there..

Just for the Record..

Its must be joke

Lycan have (with full INT) +600 Crimson Wolf Soul

Magicial weapon sura have (with full INT) 780-800

Body Warrior (with full STR) +800

And its not unfair ? Come on !

And 55 sec (before 175) and Are you claiming you are not ruined?
    • meh wrote:

Hello there..

Just for the Record..

for our understanding how is lykan going the deal more damage then warrior and suras with only 350 crimson soul damage and weaker pvm weapon? are you saying that crimson is not going to be nerfed to 350 attack with 90 int?
    • First of all the Basic AV is 360, not 350 - if you start nitpicking, at least be precise.

Second and foremost the Lycan is not “ruined”. It would be ruined if you wouldn’t be able to kill any Boss with it or deal 0 Damage. That’s the definition of “ruined”. We’re about to give it a nerf, reducing the overall Damage he puts out and that’s not that tragic as you’re implying.

By “Cooldown” I was obviously talking about the Duration, sorry my bad.

For People who are telling me that they’re getting +350 AV with 90 Int (while it’s really 360, but hey.) please stop lying and go grab yourself some INT Equipment. I’m getting +657 AV with more possible.

So please.. Tell me more about the Lycan being ruined.

I willing to talk to you and have a conversation, yes. I can understand that some People might not be able to express their Frustration as polite as others, yes.
      But please, stop using Words like “ruined”. And stop trying to convince me that the Lycan is completely unplayable now, because it isn’t. You were just used to high Damage Numbers and now you got to step down a little bit, but that’s not unfair it’s for the good of the Game and for a healthy balancing overall.

• Reduce Warrior damage... Is for the "Game and for a healthy balancing overall."
      Reduce Suras's Damage... Is for the "Game and for a healthy balancing overall."

All i see is: Reductions where it don't need, and more and more magic damage... Where you need nerf, you do nothing.
      People trying convince you... Is the same trying convice all the players who hate likans.. They will ever say this is a good thing... Not it's not... This is good for you... You play in Sura... For who play in lycans this is a ....

If they decide give lycans justice i'm here to congratulations... If not, so...
      I have said all i have to say... Asking for feed, lots of ppl give feed and you continue saying this is good. OMG
    • meh wrote:

We’re about to give it a nerf, reducing the overall Damage
      Please can you clarify this? In pvm on horse or pvp (skills)? The only pvm that lycan is good at now are the things being done on mount (yeah that's what most of the 'pvm players' do now, to make their yangs and stuff, but there are also other pvm aspects..) and the pvm done on floor is (I think) very sluggish for lycans, and far as good as warriors and suras.

-> Pvp wise the most broken things on this character is the wolf breath double damage and high crit on shred.. and no, this won't be fixed by nerfing crimson wolf soul.

Fix other things first before putting nerfs like this on crimson (to balance them more with warriors and suras, which is what most people want I guess?),
      it's not necessary at all now.
      Even by nerfing crimson wolf soul you need to take into account that lycan's weapons give lowest attack value of them all.
      (A weapon's attack value is counted twice in the calculation of the total attack value)

The post was edited 1 time, last by jeroenado ().

• im a level 106 lycan on italian server.
      I get 929 on the italian server and 567 on the beta. U meh are talking about 657, u have an absolutely heavy amount of int that even an over average player cant get. If u are talking about a 10% nerf (41k to 37,5) i say it is ok. The duration, as u said, its absolutely unacceptable. I find the actual comfortable, whats the balance if u decrease a skill duration?

The great lycan damage is due in most part to the absence of claw defence in the opponent. It is normal compared to other damages with the right specific defence.

Please listen to the players.
    • @Th3Original you keep reffering to "Reducing where it's not needed" of course a Damage Reduction is needed. That's what Players (including me) have been complaining about the past 4 Years.

So taking some Damage away from the Game is a good Step in the right Direction. Nobody said that it's gonna finish with that. A Balancing is an ongoing Process, you can't expect a good Balancing in 1 single Update.
      But somethings has to be first in Line, and at the Moment that's the Lycan.

@jeroenado
      80-90% of PvE are done from the Horse. The Argument that the Lycan has a bad Attack Animation is none. It's bad, yes. But that's not an Argument for not reducing the overall Damage.

@Theplayer im talking about:

- 12 INT in Weapons
      - 12 INT in Weaponskin
      - 14 INT in Heavens Tear Earrings
      - 12 INT in Excellent Diamond
      - 7 INT in Pearl Necklace
      - 3 INT in Shoulder Sash

+ 90 INT in Status.

That's pretty easy to achieve (the Diamond may be not, comes down to your Server in the End.)