Dont ruin lykan

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• meh wrote:

- 12 INT in Weapons
      - 12 INT in Weaponskin
      - 14 INT in Heavens Tear Earrings
      - 12 INT in Excellent Diamond
      - 7 INT in Pearl Necklace
      - 3 INT in Shoulder Sash

+ 90 INT in Status.
      MEH MEH this is the best joke what did u write... it is rly annoying to change it always INT SET for attack... it means in OPEN PVP nonsense and at PVE BOSSES aswell.... did u play lycan without BETA ITEMS for 1 yang too? seems not ..... it could be like body warriors and would be ok
    • The lycan still OP I tried with 55 claw and shield 20% Lycan Def + alchemy 18% Lycan Def
      And I got 25K if it's critical will be more than 40K.
      So what do you want exactly? Come on!!
      The one who said the lycan dead he has to look for his items , I am sure he just has 25% strong against half humans.(Before they were depend on crimson OP)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Law G ().

• Someone asked the body warriors famage with 166 STR. Well i dont have an STR set yet but easy to calculate.

Every STR boost the aura with 1.25 damage.
      So if i calculate with my own body who has 608 attack on P aura at lvl 95 with 102 STR it looks like this;

12x1.25=15 -This is what we got from one EE+9

608-15=593 -This is what we got from 90 STR

76x1.25=95 -This is the whole attack what we can get from bonus STR

593+95=688 -This is the max what i can get at this lvl now.

Ofc the aura got +1 attack for each lvl so at lvl 120 we could get more 25 attack to the aura.
      So the final/max is 713 attack at lvl 120.
    • meh wrote:

I knew that Crimson is bugged at the Moment, since I’ve reported it earlier this morning. I was telling you Guys that you’re able to reach more than the claimed 360 AV if you use INT Equipment.
      Furthermore stating that Lycan's are "ruined" now or that they're "useless" "unplayable" yada yada is not a Argument or a Fact, it's just not true.
      man u need to tell the truth, u can't speak by giving as example an incredible int set (3 int on a 25% shoulder bash, armour skin, excellenti diamond), come on.

i have 929 on the italian server and 567 on the beta, the written duration is 55 seconds against 175 on the official. man im taliking seriously, this is destroying a class.

i spent a really great amount of money for my lycan, simply beacuse i love the game and i am passionate. this money comes from real and hard work. so come on u can't make this nerf in this way. just reduce the piercing hits, leave our crimson wolf as before. there are players who get 350 points of damage from me in pvp, the damage its just a question of specific defence, third time i say. the 60% of piercings yes it is op and maybe u could reduce the crimson value of a little bit. but make it 567 from 929 and 55 seconds from 175 is put my work in a bin.
    • Law G wrote:

The lycan still OP I tried with 55 claw and shield 20% Lycan Def + alchemy 18% Lycan Def
      The one who said the lycan dead he has to look for his items , I am sure he just has 25% strong against half humans.(Before they were depend on crimson OP)
      impossible. You cannot deal that many damage with that many resistance, 25k normal? You cant even do that crtical, with that many resistance, i got lv 90 claws +9 with 22 hh, plus 40hh on the others itens, p skills, and on a lv 15 character without defenses was doi g something like 37k critic, and i was using like 130 int,

The post was edited 1 time, last by Apollykan ().

• Signo wrote:

Someone asked the body warriors famage with 166 STR. Well i dont have an STR set yet but easy to calculate.

Every STR boost the aura with 1.25 damage.
      So if i calculate with my own body who has 608 attack on P aura at lvl 95 with 102 STR it looks like this;

12x1.25=15 -This is what we got from one EE+9

608-15=593 -This is what we got from 90 STR

76x1.25=95 -This is the whole attack what we can get from bonus STR

593+95=688 -This is the max what i can get at this lvl now.

Ofc the aura got +1 attack for each lvl so at lvl 120 we could get more 25 attack to the aura.
      So the final/max is 713 attack at lvl 120.
      Thank you
      Anyways, Body Warriors can put 90 Vit 90 Str 90 Dex, so that character can reach the same amount of damage compared to sura weapon.
      One good thing to contrabalance this change at lycans is changing the damage bonus from int to str or dex, so lycans can use all 3 stats...
    • Law G wrote:

The lycan still OP I tried with 55 claw and shield 20% Lycan Def + alchemy 18% Lycan Def
      Well that's because

Yemon wrote:

Did you guys even mentioned that the 360 Attack Value is just the display value.

Crimson wolf soul actually still gives over 1.000 if you have ~ 160Int.

I am still waiting for the real nerf. After that I will give my feedback about it.

I guess they just nerfed the duration for now that's all, cannot confirm that sense my main is a ninja dagger (still waiting for them to change something about it).

Now regarding the nerf, Lycan used to be OP in so many ways no one can deny it
      a nerf is needed but whether they nerfed it too much or not that is yet to be seen, numbers can be misleading sometimes
      So let's just wait for some real tests from any lycan main and then will see, especially from @Yemon knowing he's unbiased from his previous feedback.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Calm ().

• Apollykan wrote:

Law G wrote:

impossible. You cannot deal that many damage with that many resistance, 25k normal? You cant even do that crtical, with that many resistance, i got lv 90 claws +9 with 22 hh, plus 40hh on the others itens, p skills, and on a lv 15 character without defenses was doi g something like 37k critic, and i was using like 130 int,
      of course bro , 40hh not like 83hh , lvl90 claw not like lvl105 claw :)
    • Law G wrote:

Apollykan wrote:

Law G wrote:

of course bro , 40hh not like 83hh , lvl90 claw not like lvl105 claw :)
      on a chractger without anything, show me all that damage with many hh you want on a characther full claws 18% saphery alchemy and 18 resis diamond alchemy and you deal something like 6/7k maximum
    • How to kill a character are all watching together. There are a couple of ones that do not know the game. Are these GMs not playing games? Do not any of them have high lwl bruises? They do not know, or in three years they are new, they get up and they get to the character. Gin bi czarınız 50-60 claws, see what they shot and what they can not.
    • The server does not work properly, the soul of the purple wolf takes the gun and the damage is wrong.
      Let's wait and correct that and you will see how really, really weakened the wolf.
      As for me now it is unacceptable to take such a significant reduction of the damage.
      Just look at this:
      Sword Aura P = attack power 608 duration 92s
      Charming blade P = attack power 585 duration 175s
      Soul purp. wolf = attack power 383 duration 55s

Understands of 55sec is definitely a short time and I would like to point out that
      the wolf's weapon has less dmg than the weapon for the warrior, the sury.

Very unjust is the significant weakening of the wolf,
      because by spending 2 years playing I did not imagine that someone suddenly wants to reduce my attack
      by half and so derastically short time is unacceptable!

sorry for the language,: google translator !!!!
    • They do not expect us to accept such an injustice. For God's sake, I do not have anybody who is trying to make this righteousness for the character that I have been trying for years to be the best that I make money for labor. Lycan is a character with more disadvantage. Well, we did not notice it in the first place. We did not give up on the line and we were comforted by advantageous aspects. Now, friend, we earned as much money as we can from the wings. You can not take half of my footwear as if you would turn to another character and bring us more money. I have accepted these for me for a time and I continued on my character and my money. My right to steal my right is not lawful.
    • meh wrote:

But that's not an Argument for not reducing the overall Damage.
      talking about just pvm now:

enchanted blade 166 int (considering +12int on sword), 882.5, poison sword 237-277 (26atk speed), -> extra attack in total: 882.5+[(237-277)x1.5] = 882.5 + [(355-415)] = (1237-1298)
      (=>total attack received from poison sword+9 and enchanted blade P)

crimson 166 int, 645, hawk claw 217-249 (15atk speed), -> extra attack in total: 645+[(217-249)x2] = 645 +[(434-498)] = (1079-1143)
      (=>total attack received from hawk claw+9 and crimson wolf soul P after nerf)

Before nerf crimson with 166 int; 1060, haw claw 217-249 (15 attack speed) , -> extra attack in total: 1060 + [(434-498)] = (1494-1585)
      (=>total attack received from hawk claw+9 and crimson wolf soul P before nerf)

(1494-1585) (before nerf lycan) vs (1237-1298) (weapon sura and with 12 int on sword, which usually cannot be switched during activation of blade) , sorry but is the difference that big and so unbalanced, is this a so much needed reason for nerfing the damage?

Yeah, I didn't take into account things like other status points (like dex gives a lot attack value on lycan, while weapon sura will probably need both str and dex to achieve the same), though most are claiming crimson gives 'too much'. You could also change that suras get all their attack value from str(or dex) instead of a combination of dex and str (giving suras purely attack value from dex, could help black magic suras a lot in pvm too).

So tell me some real arguments for reducing the overall damage like this, Mr. Fact.

Th3Original wrote:

They are almost equal to the others right?
      So here is your almost...

Lycan with 166 Int
      Weapon Sura with 166 Int

I don't have warrior to put here, but someone post here warrior with 166 Str AoS.
      Where is the almost equal? I see almost a 250 AV difference
      thank you for posting the values for enchanted blade already.

The post was edited 5 times, last by jeroenado ().

• jeroenado wrote:

meh wrote:

But that's not an Argument for not reducing the overall Damage.
      enchanted blade 166 int (considering +12int on sword), 882.5, poison sword 237-277 (26atk speed), -> extra attack in total: 882.5+[(237-277)x2] = 882.5 + [(474-554)] = (1356.5-1436.5)

crimson 166 int, 645, hawk claw 217-249 (15atk speed), -> extra attack in total: 645+[(217-249)x2] = 645 +[(434-498)] = (1079-1143)

Before nerf crimson with 166 int; 1060, haw claw 217-249 (15 attack speed) , -> extra attack in total: 1060 + [(434-498)] = (1494-1585)

(1494-1585) (before nerf lycan) vs (1356.5-1436.5) (weapon sura and with 12 int on sword, which usually cannot be switched during activation of blade) , sorry but is the difference that big and so unbalanced, is this a so much needed reason for nerfing the damage?

Yeah, I didn't take into account things like other status points (like dex gives a lot attack value on lycan, while weapon sura will probably need both str and dex to achieve the same), though most are claiming crimson gives 'too much'. You could also change that suras get all their attack value from str(or dex) instead of a combination of dex and str (giving suras purely attack value from dex, could help black magic suras a lot in pvm too).

So tell me some real arguments for reducing the overall damage like this, Mr. Fact.

Th3Original wrote:

They are almost equal to the others right?
      So here is your almost...

Lycan with 166 Int
      Weapon Sura with 166 Int

I don't have warrior to put here, but someone post here warrior with 166 Str AoS.
      Where is the almost equal? I see almost a 250 AV difference
      thank you for posting the values for enchanted blade already.
      lets see how people who say lykans need a nerf in damage are going to reply to this
    • jeroenado wrote:

enchanted blade 166 int (considering +12int on sword), 882.5, poison sword 237-277 (26atk speed), -> extra attack in total: 882.5+[(237-277)x2] = 882.5 + [(474-554)] = (1356.5-1436.5)

(1494-1585) (before nerf lycan) vs (1356.5-1436.5) (weapon sura and with 12 int on sword, which usually cannot be switched during activation of blade) , sorry but is the difference that big and so unbalanced, is this a so much needed reason for nerfing the damage?

Sry for my english, im german.
      Nice try jeroenado. But i got an other opinion.
      Reasons:
      -Suras cant buff their enchanted blade with an int weapon
      -you forgot to mention the piercing hits from crimson which highers the DMG
      -Suras do not get the double attack out of a poison sword ! They are nerfed in this case you didnt know ?