Dont ruin lykan

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Signo wrote:

(The berserks negative effect is affect all kind of damage. Skill damages ,close or raged damages and self damages too like poison and bleeding and flame. Both pvp and pcm side.)
      If you want same or better ,you have to pay same or more... Thats how will be fair.
      Wrong.
      Skill-Dmg is not increased while Berserk is activated. Only Hits do more dmg.

Also the 10-20% were an example. It has to be tested then, how much would be fair.
    • Signo wrote:

Well if its not affect the skill damages ,how can i survive the Lemur Prince or Rakasha without berserk and why im dead almost instantly when i turn it on? Same as in pvp.
      My wife is a BM. She need 4 skill to kill me without berserk but when i turn it on she can kill me with 3 skills easy.

Tested multiple times. :)
      o my sura, the bosses kill me with a single skill, and I have seen to endure body warriors better than a lycan or sura

the skills do not affect berserk (only physical damage)
    • I tested the nerfed crimson on the Beta server and its awful. I can't kill the lvl84boss with my lvl76 lycan after nerf. With my lvl76 lycan if I want to destroy the lvl85 metin stone I have to put on the crimson 3 times.... This is ridiculous. In war (Empire war) or just a bigger pvp gathering the crimson just a joke. The 55sec duration (from this we can use only about 45sec) is not enough anywhere.
      In this status the crimson has been ruined.
      Sorry for my bad english.
    • Signo wrote:

What you sad is a bug what will be fixed. What i sad is a fact. The berserk affect the skill damages too ,make a body warrior with P berserk and test yourself. Or if you want i can represent the thing on a video... Because i have a body warrior with P berserk and i know what i see when i use my skill....
      wiki.metin2.it/index.php/Estasi_da_Combattimento

here you can see if berserk gets damage by skill
    • Aha so your information comes only from one wikipedia. :) Nice. Than i can tell you again... (Maybe you have some problems to understand the english language...)

-I play this game in Gameforge server (Metin2 UK) almost from the beginning (9 years)
      -I have a body warrior lvl 95 with P berserk
      -I use my char in every day.
      -I have tested/reported this issue many times and i can show u how increase the berserk the received skill damages. Because if you turn it on ,it will icrease! (And if its just a bug ,its a bug from the beginning of the game.)

-In the wikipedia many things wrong. Example;
      -The berserk is boost every skills damage like the aura. (Not.)
      -The suras fear gives evade chance. (Not. It gives only avoid arrow chance.)
      And many more and more false things.

So please dont trust 100% in the wikipedia...
      Anyways ,if you dont belive in the fatcts what i sad ,make a body with P berserk and test youself too or ask any other body warrior owner how it works realy. They will say the same like me. :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Signo ().

• IElfenLied wrote:

BlueShade wrote:

Well, I agree with you on that matter, their melee attacks are slow.

However, almost all the relevant PvE activities (especially high level ones, including crushing metin rocks or certain bosses) are done on horse/mounts. By using a boar, Lycans melee attacks are considerably strong.

In dungeons preventing players from mounting a horse, there's the polymorph marble option - just like every other character does.

Making their combo faster while lowering atk value may be an interesting way to really balance gameplay.
      My friend important is PvP lycan melee attacks too slow If the lycans become weak, it becomes garbage. It is slow and cumbersome.Be as strong as you want to hit. The leg can not get up. Is it wrong?
      if berserk increased the damage received by skill, then all would use in the maximum records in skill damage towards another character warriors with berserk G or P
    • You can try it but you can make bigger damage when you hit a much lower lvl player with 0 eq and bio and so on. Thats why they choose one lvl1 char from another kingdom in some natural area for "sitting duck" to make damage records :)

And also you'll make a P berserk for a lvl 18 "duck" just for the higher damage record? In one live server? I dont think so. :)
      But if you make it ,the damage will be much bigger ofc. :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Signo ().

• Signo wrote:

You can try it but you can make bigger damage when you hit a much lower lvl player with 0 eq and bio and so on. Thats why they choose one lvl1 char from another kingdom in some natural area for "sitting duck" to make damage records :)

And also you'll make a P berserk for a lvl 18 "duck" just for the higher damage record? In one live server? I dont think so. :)
      But if you make it ,the damage will be much bigger ofc. :)

hahaha, but they do not even use it with madness M1- lv 18 (12% + damage) and no, berserk increases the damage of ability received ...
    • For those who consider that lycans must be changed, on what criteria do you rely on when you say this? Look to the video above, explain a lot. All positive reviews about this reduction in lycan damage come from those who do not allow items with claws defense. I'm not going to comment on what's going on in the IBarbaR test because it's pretty clear and explicit what he did.
    • LHQentin wrote:

For those who consider that lycans must be changed, on what criteria do you rely on when you say this? Look to the video above, explain a lot. All positive reviews about this reduction in lycan damage come from those who do not allow items with claws defense. I'm not going to comment on what's going on in the IBarbaR test because it's pretty clear and explicit what he did.
      the reducyion that is acceptable is only the int bump, put it equal to weapon sura and a little reduction to pierce, i dont even understand why the duration has to come down from 175
    • BARBAR I want to say ty for this video and its not even full claw damage and its without nerf damages with nerf this will be almost half looks like so rest in piece lycans ty gameforge testers you can't even test this like in this video then why you are testers? or you did test and you decide this nerf after like this damages with full elite items

youtube.com/watch?v=h4gAoLIfizI
    • Apollykan wrote:

the reducyion that is acceptable is only the int bump, put it equal to weapon sura and a little reduction to pierce, i dont even understand why the duration has to come down from 175
      we have been told that the values of the characters and items will not diminish but we are not seeing it as we are seeing it. we are doing the garbage of the lycan character. we shared the evidence here but the feedback is not considered. nerf yok.No players who do not play the lycan character will lose the number of people said they have no idea how many people will move away from this game.
    • Only people like a IElfenLied, LHqentin and others like them who have strong lycans can change the fate of Lycan character... for me, this is too much, they should let the normal attack value without intelligence at +585 ( sura's Enchanted blade gives much higher ) and with intelligence to increase a little low ( full intelligence like ~+800 ). Read everybody's opinion because it is very important and don't take in consideration trash comments like " ruin lycan, +100 attack value if possible" and garbage like this.