shaman skills bugg

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Hello!

I am healer Shaman.

My experience on the beta server:

If I am alone, I can not use a helper skill. Neither its icon will appear nor the character pad will change.
      If I want to pvp, then I can not use my buff-skill.
      It is not good this way. You can not just use skill in a group.
      sometimes we also need our own helping skills, our partner is not always there.
      The Cure, the Swifftness and the Attack up are bugs.
    • Another thing i would like to coment is the nerf on reflect (but as this skill is useless nowadays the bonus %reflect does not work properly) and the nerf on dragons aid.

On the other hand the increase of av with int ands dex instead of str, its a great notice, but it increases not enought because in the actual version of the game if we got 90 int 90 dex + 90 str, there is hartly diference and in order to achieve a balance we should increase more our av bc of fans and bells dont give too much and farming (stones bosses or dungeons) should be able to do some more dmg, i know that som boses don't have magic resistance, but killing them with skills its really really hard (unless u are a warrior a sura or a wolf... as always).

Another thing, have u changed the way of gettin hp? because on the beta i get 8720hp with 90int 90 vit 90 dex 16 str while on the real server i get 9159 with 0 items equiped.

And roar sometimes does not dmg i tested that in starting city against other characters.

Finally i hope someone to explain how its suposed to be done the buff in all group members or if it hasnt bee implemented in this version of the beta, bc i tried all kind of things and (as only reflect can be used) i didn't find out how.

edit: hope implement a earings that have int+ hp as there are str+hp and dex + hp but noone with int+hp and in my opinion that is a fail, so if really try to balance give the same changes really to al characters
      “Although there is no progress without change, not all change is progress.”
      :!: John Robert Wooden :!:
      Customer complaints are the schoolbooks from which we learn.
      Lou Guerstner
    • i jus tested de shaman character bc my other characters arent copied yet, anyway if we dont report ihis issues maby thei did not find out.

pd: sadly lots of people js come 4 fun and get all kinds of things they can't on the live server and that is a shame.
      “Although there is no progress without change, not all change is progress.”
      :!: John Robert Wooden :!:
      Customer complaints are the schoolbooks from which we learn.
      Lou Guerstner