Lycan the weakest

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• gg clap clap clap gameforce if u want to close your server u doing greate job keep going and soon all server will close most players have lycan and now u not nerf him u just ruin him 360 attack from 585 and with items with intelligence go up to 563 my 55lvl droper have mora dmg with his aura of sword than my main char 100 lvl lycan clap clap clap again bye from me and from all lycans
    • Hey!

I was reading the renewed changelog in connection with the Lycan in the past few days and today I made my decision to see „face-to-face” these recently made changes. As I read the topics in your forum I should have experienced „small” changes…but I didn’t and now I have to express my strong dissatisfaction. These changes are not „minor” as you claim, but huge…what’s more.. they are ENORMOUS and drastic. Mostly I mean the changes in the crimson wolf soul skill. I disagree with the significant attack power reduction, I shouldn’t have to say, that for a Perfect Master skill this 360 attack power is really-really exiguous. I can understand this reduction, because with maximum intelligence the attack power could be increased up to 1000 even.. On the other hand..we should think it over. Not everybody has full INT and not everybody carry an INT-selfbuff-pack (for example a shield with 12 Int, a weapon with 12 int, a heaven’s tear earring, a pearl necklace..) It’s a big packet of money you know and not every player can afford to buy bonus equipment just to buff oneself. In conclusion the 360 attack power is a bad solution. Perhaps it should be fixed at 500 and the intelligence could increase it a very little. Nevertheless I found fragrant the 55 sec. long duration (it was 175 sec. before)…Dear development team to your mind for what is this enough? By a stronger boss, where strength and speed is important how many times should a player get off and activate this skill to kill it? Lastly, the most ridiculous thing is that this skill is an SP-based on-skill, and why is it so important? Some of the monsters are stealing SP and when it reach 0 the skill turn off. Then I have to wait until it reload? You made a step… a step which makes this skill not switchable. I have to ask you a simple question. Why? What’s the difference between this class and the weaponary sura????

Ivaylo,

from Hungary
    • 360 Atack lol with full int its 563 its over I wont play this game our earns just for nothing lycan RIP give us our crimson we have bad oto atack combo our skills not so strong event with old crimson now crimson %40 nerfed now lycan will be just RIP no one play this caracter its no sense pls give us our oldu crimson this nerf not balance this caracter just RIP get piercing and critic from skills even nerf stun but don't touch crimson soul there is no balance I wont waste my entire alchemy and items and my caracter for this nerf
    • Ivaylo wrote:

Hey!

I was reading the renewed changelog in connection with the Lycan in the past few days and today I made my decision to see „face-to-face” these recently made changes. As I read the topics in your forum I should have experienced „small” changes…but I didn’t and now I have to express my strong dissatisfaction. These changes are not „minor” as you claim, but huge…what’s more.. they are ENORMOUS and drastic. Mostly I mean the changes in the crimson wolf soul skill. I disagree with the significant attack power reduction, I shouldn’t have to say, that for a Perfect Master skill this 360 attack power is really-really exiguous. I can understand this reduction, because with maximum intelligence the attack power could be increased up to 1000 even.. On the other hand..we should think it over. Not everybody has full INT and not everybody carry an INT-selfbuff-pack (for example a shield with 12 Int, a weapon with 12 int, a heaven’s tear earring, a pearl necklace..) It’s a big packet of money you know and not every player can afford to buy bonus equipment just to buff oneself. In conclusion the 360 attack power is a bad solution. Perhaps it should be fixed at 500 and the intelligence could increase it a very little. Nevertheless I found fragrant the 55 sec. long duration (it was 175 sec. before)…Dear development team to your mind for what is this enough? By a stronger boss, where strength and speed is important how many times should a player get off and activate this skill to kill it? Lastly, the most ridiculous thing is that this skill is an SP-based on-skill, and why is it so important? Some of the monsters are stealing SP and when it reach 0 the skill turn off. Then I have to wait until it reload? You made a step… a step which makes this skill not switchable. I have to ask you a simple question. Why? What’s the difference between this class and the weaponary sura????

Ivaylo,

from Hungary

Ivaylo wrote:

Recommended modification for the crimson wolf soul skill:

- fixed attack power with a value of –around-500
      - INT has a lower effect on the attack power (increase, but with a minimum value)
      - decrease piercing hit
      - cooldown time stay 175 sec
      - work as it works now (switchable)
      i think a fair change to lykan was mainting the damage around 500 plus but reduce the int bump, to stay just like the weapon sura aura of sword, duration and cooldown the same and reduce a little bit of piercing, and its more then enough of a nerf, i have a lykan and with this update i will leave the game.. Because i really like lycan but its too much of a nerf, now lykan its just not good ot pvp or pvm, and no one wants a uselless characther
    • Ivaylo wrote:

Recommended modification for the crimson wolf soul skill:

- fixed attack power with a value of –around-500
      - INT has a lower effect on the attack power (increase, but with a minimum value)
      - decrease piercing hit
      - cooldown time stay 175 sec
      - work as it works now (switchable)
      I'm not a lycan in my main char, but I think this might be a good solution. My lycan without alchemy nor full int was doing the same damage as my droper who is quite well equipped, which I find unfair. The problem lies in the attack value of Crimson when the player is full of INT (who plays with lycan, like it or not, lycan is OP, especially in PvE.) This way the race would not be ruined and they would have a small nerf.
    • curioso2 wrote:

(who plays with lycan, like it or not, lycan is OP, especially in PvE.)
      OP? The damage or the character on its whole? It's more than obious that you don't play lycan, remove the side effects, DONT nerf crimson's damage at all. This character needs this skill to deal damage with their skills, and Skills are the only thing they can rely on in pvp. If anyone even believes that this character is OP in pvm, then body warrior and weapon suras are as well. It is strong on horseback I can give you that, but too strong? no I don't think so (looking at the damage).

Crimson Wolf Soul gives a very large amount of pierce to lycans which actually is not only exaggerated indeed, but also I find that this piercing has nothing to do with this character.

curioso2 wrote:

The problem lies in the attack value of Crimson when the player is full of INT
      The problem lies in players who are comparing this skill too much with aura of the sword or enchanted blade AND in the system,
      YOU CANNOT blame a character for dealing too much damage when you cannot afford defenses against it.
      It's the fault of the players who are not willing to invest in it or just the fault of the market who doesn't offer these defenses (due to dead servers, and a quite late release of lycans).

The post was edited 1 time, last by jeroenado ().

• People doing max blade and spear defance even with it mental warior doing great damages but peoples want to beat lycan with 30-40 claw defance this is not fair mental warior world damage record reach 400k almost dagger ninja almost 350k but lycan world damage record not even reach 300k where is balance alread this character has so bad ground space atack this character only doing something with skills in pvp without horse this hero has so bad ground space atack If you mess with crimson soul this hero will be RIP please stop this give it back old crimson soul

nerf critic and piercing efects from skills
      nerf 2x wolf breath bug
      even get stun from wolf breath

but don't mess with crimson soul this hero not op just other peoples wont make some defance against full defance this hero doing nothing already with this nerf this hero will be RIP for pvp and pve
    • LoL guys ,you compare the crimson wolf soul with the aura...

What do you think ,one body warrior if dies how much time need to wait to use the aura again? (95 sec loading time) With a good casting speed the lycans can use their skill in every half minute ,one body warrior needs 160 casting speed to use the aura in every 1 minute. With full casting speed the max what we can reach is 48 sec.
      The lycans with full casting can reach the 28 sec loading time. :)

And if the output damage is same overall with the body warriors damage ,its not so worst that you think. We play this game like this from the beginning.... Welcome to the Metin2! :)
    • Signo wrote:

LoL guys ,you compare the crimson wolf soul with the aura...

What do you think ,one body warrior if dies how much time need to wait to use the aura again? (95 sec loading time) With a good casting speed the lycans can use their skill in every half minute ,one body warrior needs 160 casting speed to use the aura in every 1 minute. With full casting speed the max what we can reach is 48 sec.
      The lycans with full casting can reach the 28 sec loading time.

And if the output damage is same overall with the body warriors damage ,its not so worst that you think. We play this game like this from the beginning.... Welcome to the Metin2! :)
      The casting speed isn't problematic for me,

it's the duration which is way too short considering you have to buff up with INT then switch each minute (which body warriors won't have to)? No thank you!
    • It's done...

"Game ovah" Webzen and GameForge.

Who was the Einstein that was thinking Lycan was OP by nature? He was OP because of 100%+ piercing. Come ooooooon, WebZen and GF, you guys can't be serious, THINK BEFORE ACTING.

Now piercing is gone and EVEN SO you nerf Lycan.

OMG... come on where in the world were your toughs when you came with this ideas?

RIP Lycan.
    • CoolPirate wrote:

Who was the Einstein that was thinking Lycan was OP by nature? He was OP because of 100%+ piercing. Come ooooooon, WebZen and GF, you guys can't be serious, THINK BEFORE ACTING.

OMG... come on where in the world were your toughs when you came with this ideas?

RIP Lycan.
      There are people even encouraging this nerf ^^
    • CoolPirate wrote:

RIP Lycan.
      yes, taking the pierce is more than enough, taking the lycan damage to 300 and reduce the duration time is killing the lycan, not an balance.
    • jeroenado wrote:

curioso2 wrote:

(who plays with lycan, like it or not, lycan is OP, especially in PvE.)
      OP? The damage or the character on its whole? It's more than obious that you don't play lycan, remove the side effects, DONT nerf crimson's damage at all. This character needs this skill to deal damage with their skills, and Skills are the only thing they can rely on in pvp. If anyone even believes that this character is OP in pvm, then body warrior and weapon suras are as well. It is strong on horseback I can give you that, but too strong? no I don't think so (looking at the damage).
      Crimson Wolf Soul gives a very large amount of pierce to lycans which actually is not only exaggerated indeed, but also I find that this piercing has nothing to do with this character.

curioso2 wrote:

The problem lies in the attack value of Crimson when the player is full of INT
      The problem lies in players who are comparing this skill too much with aura of the sword or enchanted blade AND in the system,YOU CANNOT blame a character for dealing too much damage when you cannot afford defenses against it.
      It's the fault of the players who are not willing to invest in it or just the fault of the market who doesn't offer these defenses (due to dead servers, and a quite late release of lycans).
      I don't know if you know but a few years ago the sura weapons took nerf on the enchanted blade. At the time there were those races and none more. Did you see anyone crying for it? I don't agree that they put the lycan into a real crap, but it is also necessary to recognize that a lycan pulls much more than a warrior body or that a sura weapons in the PvM (for example it is ridiculous a lycan can do razador with a weapon of level 1 to +0, then say that nobody plays as a team). The person invested to get it, has good items, good alchemy, but one of the things that allowed him to do this was the damage and exaggerated amount of piercing that the crimson wolf's soul has). Perhaps there are suras and warriors who do the same, and if for the lycan this was done, if necessary, they would do the same to these races.
      As for PvP I agree with you, I don't even know why you're saying that to me for. The only thing they should correct is the fact that the wolf's breath give multiple damage sometimes.