Roar's bugg?¿

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Roar's bugg?¿

hi, i've been testin dragon's roar and yes, you can use it on enemies who arent close to you so you can get more range. But if you aren't inside of the animation it does not damage, so my question is is it a bugg or its suposed to work this way? bc if that's the right way would be better leave as it was before pegause the range didn't increase and at least if enemyes are close to you even pve and pvp you can take them off, now its hard bc if the one u selected runs away of you 0 dmg occurs. i let here a video as spoiler.
      “Although there is no progress without change, not all change is progress.”
      :!: John Robert Wooden :!:
      Customer complaints are the schoolbooks from which we learn.
      Lou Guerstner
    • i know that doublepost is not correct but i want to show another video testing roar skill:

- it fails easyly
      - the range increased does not work (you can use the skill on enemies who are really far but just animation)
      a) at long distance always neither damage nor knockback
      b) at short distance sometimes doesnt knockback neither dmg too but less frequently
      - the average of fire chance must be increased.

10 roars of 19 deal dmg at close distance
      5 of 20 at mid distance
      no one at maximum distance
      “Although there is no progress without change, not all change is progress.”
      :!: John Robert Wooden :!:
      Customer complaints are the schoolbooks from which we learn.
      Lou Guerstner

The post was edited 1 time, last by TcatalunyaT ().