Shaman Damage Test

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Shaman Damage Test

Hi! I have tested the damage daled by Dragon Shamans and Cure Shamans with bells and fans (Demon Fan and Dragon Jaw Bell, both +9 with only 10 half humans). I obtained these results (using the same equipment):

NOTES:
      -Sorry but I couldn't upload the charts directly in the post, there are a lot of resctrictions with the webpages.
      -The Healing Shaman doesn't have Biologist Quests (-8% damage against players and -10% resistance against players, bonifications that the Dragon Shaman have).
      -No Dragon Alchemy, Pets were used, power items were used
      -I couldn't test Lightning Claw because I don't have it Perfec Master :/

CONCLUSIONS:
      -With the new system, Bells are better y Dragon Shaman's than Fans
      -With the new update, Healing Shamans have more (a lot) of damage in comparison with Dragon Shaman's (when Healing uses Fan and Dragon uses Bell)
      -My Healing Damage still have more damage without Biologist quests

ADDITIONAL NOTES:
      -The percentage of Lasting Fire that is wrote in Dragon Shooting and Dragon Roar's is wrong

OPINION AND FEEDBACK:
      -You said that with the new updates our equipment would still be useful. My main character is Dragon Shaman and I have 3 Demon Fan +9 and 0 Dragon Jaw Bells +9. It was very difficult to me getting them and now I feel they are not very useful. Please change this, I don't want to do 3 more weapons, I feel that all the time i used doping my fans and upgrading them has been wasted.
      -With the new formula Dragon Shooting and Flying Talisman have moreless the same damage. It has to be changed (more damage to Dragon Shooting)
      -Dragon Shaman needs more damage.
      -Healing Shaman has more damage and less cooldowns. Reduce in 1 second the cooldowns of Flying Talisman and Dragon Shooting and 2 seconds Dragon's Roar.

The post was edited 4 times, last by YoTeDoPo ().