The facts about lycan

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• The facts about lycan

There already plenty of topics showing that we dont agree with this lycan nerf, but in this topic, i am going only show the facts that proves this is too much of a nerf, and dont want people to comment, just read and leave your like, and hope that the top guys that run the games( director and etc) take this in apreciation.

THE FACTS

Lykan has some weird and slow hits and because of those hits both hits in pvm/pve are useless, and in pvp too the skills miss a lot even when the players have skills and are used to the char, that damage that we have 585 with 90 int is really necessary.
      You could say ninja, and shaman and magic sura, and even mental warrior are weak in pvm too, but with this update is obvious that lykan are going to be weaker than those characters and pvp, that makes lycan almost useless in everything is a bit better that some chars in pvm but weaker in pvp.

And im not even mentioning why that is unfair to lykan, because you already know, that we lose time and money on our lykan

NOW, i am going to suggest and better update to lykan, that is fair to all characters.

1- crimson soul attack value around aura of sword or magic sword of sura and warrios, with 90 int and decreased the bump possible with int around the sura max.

2- take the excessive percentage of piercing of crimson soul

3- mainting skill duration,or at least keep it 120/130 seconds plus because that its not balancing nothing, doest make a diferrence its just annoying having to turn the skills so many times during pvp or pvm, it kills enjoyment of the gameplay.

The stun of wolf breath you can take it if you really want too.
    • I think crimson soul must stay like old because this character ground hits so bad and skills not strong as mental warior and dagger ninja so If nerf crimson soul skill damage will be very low against 90 lvl bracer + full claw defanse + 61 shield will be get so low damage my suggest

lower crimson soul duration and piercing damage, critic efects remove from skills and 2x wolf breath bug remove will be enough

otherwise this hero will be useless against full claw defanse because space atack is so slow this character doing damage from skills in pvp space atack so hard on ground
    • Hello to all players. So when will i start? Today i tryed beta server and i had 360att on crimson wolf with 90 int its funny ... and why? I agree with lil nerf lycan but if u have 360 att u must use int chains to get little more attack that means 580 with full int +-,,, so its really unbelievable because if u must at boss example razador changing eqiupment 2-3x with int eqiupment ( because cooldown buff crimson wolf 55s) u are dead and uselesss... (another thing that lycans suras etc. are getting at bosses sometimes 50k+ critic usually 1-2 times at boss for me ... i have also warrior 105 and he never got critic like 50k )

so my opinion how to nefr lycan and solve problem is ... change it like warriors... he will not need to put status int(INT BUFF ONLY CRIMSON WOLF NOT SKILLS) so around 600-650 att normally + he can move character status from INT to STR for me should be great idea because i am bored of changing eqiup every 2minute for INT bonus in PVP and PVM aswell

next think is cooldown how to solve.... i prefer when yr skill duration is around 120s so cooldown must be 110s atleast ...its practical and will be nerf as majority want

next thing if u want nerf lycan more is remove crit chance from skills and half of piercing from crimson wolf NOT ALL PIERCING

next thing Wolf's Breath rly need chance of stun because this is only 1 thing in lycan with which u can catch another player running....

yes and fighting from the ground with lycan its little inaccurately :) so he should stay strong at least on horse

and now this SHOULD BE PVP BALANCING ONLY not totally so i am playing pvp with my lycan aswell and i must said that if someone has 60+ def/claws or whatever for def against lycan with skills i have not much dmg only hits(PIERCING+CRIT) and u want decreased piercing too aswell :) so i think the best would be if crimson wolf soul attack value stayed untouchable only remove half piercing and all crit from skilss if u want nerf them in PVP

i was playing with body warrior lvl 105 6 years and now with lycan 107lvl 1 year so i can compare them honestly ->>>> :) Lycan-little more dmg
      Lycan Little better open PVP
      Body Warrior -dont need to change INt eqiupment
      Body warrior dont get crit like 50k from bosses
      Body warrior - much better attack from the ground
      Body warrior- more dmg from weapons

Thx for reading :)
    • Elodin wrote:

Hello to all players. So when will i start? Today i tryed beta server and i had 360att on crimson wolf with 90 int its funny ... and why? I agree with lil nerf lycan but if u have 360 att u must use int chains to get little more attack that means 580 with full int +-,,, so its really unbelievable because if u must at boss example razador changing eqiupment 2-3x with int eqiupment ( because cooldown buff crimson wolf 55s) u are dead and uselesss... (another thing that lycans suras etc. are getting at bosses sometimes 50k+ critic usually 1-2 times at boss for me ... i have also warrior 105 and he never got critic like 50k )

so my opinion how to nefr lycan and solve problem is ... change it like warriors... he will not need to put status int(INT BUFF ONLY CRIMSON WOLF NOT SKILLS) so around 600-650 att normally + he can move character status from INT to STR for me should be great idea because i am bored of changing eqiup every 2minute for INT bonus in PVP and PVM aswell

next think is cooldown how to solve.... i prefer when yr skill duration is around 120s so cooldown must be 110s atleast ...its practical and will be nerf as majority want

next thing if u want nerf lycan more is remove crit chance from skills and half of piercing from crimson wolf NOT ALL PIERCING

next thing Wolf's Breath rly need chance of stun because this is only 1 thing in lycan with which u can catch another player running....

yes and fighting from the ground with lycan its little inaccurately :) so he should stay strong at least on horse

and now this SHOULD BE PVP BALANCING ONLY not totally so i am playing pvp with my lycan aswell and i must said that if someone has 60+ def/claws or whatever for def against lycan with skills i have not much dmg only hits(PIERCING+CRIT) and u want decreased piercing too aswell :) so i think the best would be if crimson wolf soul attack value stayed untouchable only remove half piercing and all crit from skilss if u want nerf them in PVP

i was playing with body warrior lvl 105 6 years and now with lycan 107lvl 1 year so i can compare them honestly ->>>> :) Lycan-little more dmg
      Lycan Little better open PVP
      Body Warrior -dont need to change INt eqiupment
      Body warrior dont get crit like 50k from bosses
      Body warrior - much better attack from the ground
      Body warrior- more dmg from weapons

Thx for reading :)
      i hope that the people who make the decisions read your comment, and all the negative feedback to the changes made on lykan