hits from auto attack

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• hits from auto attack

The enemy cannot escape from auto attack, having an fast attack speed rate (200) its very difficult to escape from the hits, with or without the enemy use of combo, only by attacking back with skills or hits, or blackout them, or attack horse manage to set myself free from the enemy.

The characters are trapped really hard, even by mounting it's difficult to escape, none of the movement keys really work to help you.

Should exist at least a chance the final hit from the combo that makes the enemy go free by knocking them far from the character, but it pulls back the character again right away.
      We all know that this was already a small problem on official metin2 but i think now it's far more worse and buggy.

I get very odd results trying to escape from hits in both characters, like the player going in wrong directions with mount and loging out, and dismount on different locations from the ones the other char is hitting, in the videos it looks like i am not doing anyting to go away but im using every movement keys WASD or arrows, mounting, dismounting, mouse click (by the way mouse clicking doesn't show animation splash {image below} when i'm being hit by the enemy) maybe because it's not really able to move or select properly...

Im sure that this doesn't make any smart play in the future and good fights.

Video tests, one make hits, and im trying to escape on the other: (sry slow frame rate)

Do you see the beauty and quality of pvp in this? And don't blame the internet connection please, its good.
      _______

Plus, i have 63% block on warrior, and almost all the hits are "miss", we can make changes on critics and piercing hits, but if i have 75% block everything will be missed (on hits department ofc)... maybe something to consider.
      _____

Non related, the attachment window that show the bonus doesn't show properly right to the Character window as seen in the 3rd video, only when that windows moves the other begin's to follow.
      Metin2 Portugal | Chunjo
      Body Warrior | Lv120 / 2
      Youtube Channel