Big Nerf Where is Balance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Big Nerf Where is Balance

I wondering this game is pay to win game all players spend time and money how you can nerf lycan like this this not dota 2 or league of legends this is pay to win game you can buff weak characters you can do little nerfs but this is unacceptable you I think our earns and pains mean nothing for gameforge

you can remove piercing and critics you can remove stun from wolf breath you can fix bugs but this nerf just killing our earns money and times buff weak characters when already lycan is not op like mental warriors and dagger ninjas you doing this nerf and you doing most passive character when it was good character you doing this and our money alchemy time going for nothing you can't nerf like this I just want to say this buff weak ones but you can't nerf when this game pay to win you are earn money from this character and you are killing it you think we will spend money for other characters? I just quit game when I saw this %40 damage nerf

this character just normal (not so strong not weak) without piercing efect - critic efect - and 2x wolf breath bug this character just a normal character not op