Bell/Fan Dragon/Healing Shaman

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• unforgiven wrote:

This was requested and it was refused.
      Bells mainly for melee damage (Attack Value) > usually used against monstersFans are mainly for Skill Attack (Magic Attack Value) > usually used against other players

The way both weapons attack are also different which makes this change not that easy as changing values.
      And why not giving more damage in PvE with bells and more damage in PvP with fans (to both classes, Dragon and Healing).
    • unforgiven wrote:

Bells mainly for melee damage (Attack Value) > usually used against monsters
      Fans are mainly for Skill Attack (Magic Attack Value) > usually used against other players

The way both weapons attack are also different which makes this change not that easy as changing values.
      By that said, indirectly or directly the developers are assuming that Dragon Shaman is a PVM character and Healing Shaman a PVP character, the PVP between the two characters isn't going to be more unbalanced? Making Healing more powerfull than Dragon shaman?

If the weapon especialization is really something that they want to put, i think that both dragon and healing should get the boost from the same type of weapon, or both weapons boosting both characters in diferent skills, otherwise you/they are just assuming his "gender" from the start game and new and actual players will take it into consideration.

And that is wrong not only from the balancing way (if everything matches equally on both characters, healing shaman will have a unfair basic 10% advantage, pvm advantage is tolerable in gameplay, pvp advantage is not);

But it's also wrong from the Free Will thinking because it "removes" or at least make the player "think twice about his choice", removing his ability to choose between different possible courses of the game unimpeded, of which i remind gameforge is known for making it a real bet from his published games and in metin2 as the various "reset scroll's" from pets/skills/specialization/gender/stats that exist and have been implemented over the course of the years.
      So this implementation will not take that in consideration, in the future or if a game start today will only exist pvp on healing vs healing/other races, and it would exist a few dragon shamans which would be those that are leveling or mostly pvm, than would change his specialization with scrolls to Healing if they want to make pvp, all this happens by the "thinking twice" that is affecting the gameplay, and EVERY SINGLE person WILL try to take the MAXIMUM advantage of his character, it's not even a rule from game design or something it's logic thinking, and this one is removing the free will from the dragon shamans to make its own path or forcing them ultimately to be healing shamans if they choose to change his course and that shouldn't happen.
      Metin2 Portugal | Chunjo
      Body Warrior | Lv120 / 2
      Youtube Channel
    • If they think as dragon's shaman as a pve character then why no give hime much more % of critic and change the formula to increase his AV in order to reach much hight dmg ¿?

It seems like someone is throwing a coin to decide what to implement on the game....
      “Although there is no progress without change, not all change is progress.”
      :!: John Robert Wooden :!:
      Customer complaints are the schoolbooks from which we learn.
      Lou Guerstner
    • TcatalunyaT wrote:

If they think as dragon's shaman as a pve character then why no give hime much more % of critic and change the formula to increase his AV in order to reach much hight dmg ¿?

It seems like someone is throwing a coin to decide what to implement on the game....
      Dragon shaman can't be an pve character, not we the normal hits we have now, with average gear u can't kill any bosses.
      That's not the path i wanna take with my dragon shaman, an pve doll.
    • unforgiven wrote:

Michu wrote:

I think they should remove this 20% boost for bell and fan and increase base skill damage for 20%.
      This was requested and it was refused.

Priore wrote:

Michu wrote:

I think they should remove this 20% boost for bell and fan and increase base skill damage for 20%.
      In order to make everyone happy they should make bells hitting hard in PvP as fans do. In this way:
      Bells will be used in pvp
      People with with final fans won't be forced to go for bells in order to be good in PvP

So just a bonus damage for using bells.
      Bells mainly for melee damage (Attack Value) > usually used against monstersFans are mainly for Skill Attack (Magic Attack Value) > usually used against other players

I think that you should open a thread where you explain the reasons behind these changes, because it seems the most of us can't figure them out.

You want to make bells useful in pvp?
      You want to make dragon shaman a PvM class?
      You want to reduce the use of passive shamans players?
      Which are the reasons?

The post was edited 7 times, last by Priore ().

• unforgiven wrote:

Dragon Shaman has easier time with PvE than Healing Shaman.

With this update, Dragon Shaman can slay Bosses and Metins, you just need to attack on the horse AND use skills. Some players have tried and have noticed this.
      > Shaman balancing
      Can you explain me this fase "DRAGON Shaman has easier time " ? what time ?
      #NoToUpdate 18.4 Dont Change the elementary rezistance no to new alchemy
    • unforgiven wrote:

It means that Dragon Shaman can handle PvE better than Healing Shaman. With this update, it change this paradigm a bit.
      But the objective of this update was not a PvP balance? You are making Dragon Shaman's useless in everything they do, they are outclasses by Healing Shamans, Archers and Black Suras in PvP; and by warrios, lykans and weaponary suras in PvE, who is going to use a Dragon Shaman in general with this situation?
    • unforgiven wrote:

You cannot really separate completely PvP from PvE.

You still have buffs that are really unique and add quite good amount of damage in PvE - not so much in PvP - we are still in talks about this. Skills will help you by not needing to be tanking to cast them (Dragon Roar), etc.

@LionKing, read this: 1st PvP Balancing Optimisation
      As long as this game is open pvp there will never be separate. To pvp you need to lvl, make money, get gear and that means you need to pve first and if you dont like pvp uninstall because we have NO OPTION to escape pvp and have a nice quiet pve game. The only thing i hate about Metin is that in 10 years they were not able to create a pve server. (Not everyone plays to kill someone in the city all day, waste time and win nothing)
      Anyway the point is that they need to make characters good for both pve and pvp and not be 1 character good in pvp and 1 good in pve because as you said "YOU CANNOT REALLY SEPARATE COMPLETELY PVP FROM PVE" so you made shaman useless both pvp/pve. I rather invest in a good gear and make a sura or warrior then to carry a shaman with me and spend millions on gear, int items, exp ring, P skill for what 10% crit or how much will be after update? NO thx and for PVP (who likes to pvp) better use healer shaman or sura.
      I always played shaman, never other character because i love healer characters but this is a solo game i cannot just buff and wait for someone to pve for me, i need money, items etc so let dragon shaman same at pve and change just pvp.

The post was edited 2 times, last by angelyna24 ().

• If the bonus continues to Shaman Dragon for the Bells will be forced to leave the game definitively
      Will never again pay in cash for things that have already been exceeded
      There are other things that deserve to pay my money
      I will not change my personality from a dragon to a healing
      There will be only a solution to leaving the game