Bell/Fan Dragon/Healing Shaman

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Bell/Fan Dragon/Healing Shaman

Hello.

I think the idea that Dragon Shamans use bell from pvp and Healing Shamans use fans its absurd. The game is over ten years, and many of us already have some equipment dop/ +9, etc.

So, if you implement that idea, my fans will become obsolete.

Please check that, because it is not right for those who spend money and time in this game.
    • unforgiven wrote:

From what I remember this is just a bonus damage, that is, it shouldnt change your damage, just increase it on top.
      No unforgiven, I have tested this change and now Fans are useless in Dragon Shamans, the difference is so high (and with the changes in antimagic stones my damage is really low), I have throw my time doing my fans, is my conclusion. (And now Healing Shamans have a powerfull damage, but is still lower than lykans, wars, suras and ninjas).
    • YoTeDoPo wrote:

unforgiven wrote:

From what I remember this is just a bonus damage, that is, it shouldnt change your damage, just increase it on top.
      No unforgiven, I have tested this change and now Fans are useless in Dragon Shamans, the difference is so high (and with the changes in antimagic stones my damage is really low), I have throw my time doing my fans, is my conclusion. (And now Healing Shamans have a powerfull damage, but is still lower than lykans, wars, suras and ninjas).
      Healing shamans dont need to have powerfull damage,and not even near to lykan war sura or ninja.Is a fast skill charger and its the best in 1vs1.I hope that the fan bonus thing will not increese over 500 dmg instead of using bells,because the healing shaman will be too powerfull
    • unforgiven wrote:

Shaman balancing

Page 3 have 2 tables.

I told you, its not right that at this point you changes the things. The strongest weapong was Demon fan/ Lying Dragon, now you change for bells... If you want to put this "bell for dragons / Fan for Healers" do it but with new weapons for lvl 120+.

Do it with swords and 2 hand swords and you will see how many complaints there will be of people who already have an armed equipment.

Strijelac wrote:

Why obsolete? On a dragon the fans will do the same damage as before and on the care the gong will do the same damage as before. We offer you a free boost if you choose your weapon of choice so I do not see what you can do.
      I dont think they are offerme a free boost... you are devaluing the fans only in one class. Because now there is a weapon of the same level that is better. How would you feel if they put sword lvl 75 like poison sword but better for X class... and now your poison +9 is not the best form pvm?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Marce23 ().

• Strijelac wrote:

I do not see this as anything negative, even if there are more powerful weapons now the old ones will always be able to sell themselves (the dragons will sell their events to the care and vice versa) so it will make the trade of these weapons will lose no value since always useful to someone.
      The fact that they has to replace the strongest weapon in the game (from pvp), and spend money/yang/time to make another +9 is not negative for the dragon shamans?

The only class in the game that have to change because they changed things are the dragons shamans... is not negative? :S

I agree that they should change some skills (minimaly) but they should not touch our equipment.

If they want more powerful weapons increment the limit lvl and put more weapons, do not change those that were already in place before.
    • Strijelac wrote:

I do not see this as anything negative, even if there are more powerful weapons now the old ones will always be able to sell themselves (the dragons will sell their events to the care and vice versa) so it will make the trade of these weapons will lose no value since always useful to someone.
      Nobody has PvP Bells because they were useless.I'm not going to redo my weapons, if they continue with these changes, I will be the first to remove the game from my desktop and say goodbye.
    • YoTeDoPo wrote:

Strijelac wrote:

Nobody has PvP Bells because they were useless.I'm not going to redo my weapons, if they continue with these changes, I will be the first to remove the game from my desktop and say goodbye.
      +1
    • Strijelac wrote:

On an empty server like the one i play, i didn't see an bell with double hh +0 like never, not to mention +9 so who will sell us that? Healing shaman already have an weapon, why they will buy more? And new players are very rare on an empty server.
      Healing shaman got some love, they already are better in pvp since they can hit from distance, dragon roar can miss, shooting dragon miss like a lot (was hoping they will make it more useful with this update, at least like spirit attack but they didn't).
      What we need if this hit live is a free swap from fan to bell, we already lost our critics in pvp, we take a hit from Anti magic stones so our dmg will be lower.
      What i will want and i consider it fair is a free swap from dragon shaman to healing shaman since thats not the account i sign up for, 25 critics and only for team (i can't buff my farmer toons in v2 for example) they even nerfed blessing, with the adjustment for cure, healing shaman might be better in pvm too, if they can heal for like 8-9k.
      Like someone said before was hoping this update is about balancing, how can i kill an healing shaman on 1vs1 if they can heal for 8-9k, my critics will hit for 40% and they will start runing i will be able to hit them with flaying talisman only which got a little nerfed.

unforgiven wrote:

Yep its just a bonus damage we will lose, when i start playing dragon shaman, i chose a class that can have a higher dmg, critics in pvp and pvm, and one that i can buff my toons in v2. Now healing shaman will have higher dmg and with instant skill cast they have they will just splat u before u can get to them.
    • You may think its just a bonus dmg, but in this game that diferrence is a lot.

Now there is less balance than before:

- Healers heal more and deal more dmg
      - Dragons deal akmost same dmg and nerfed the supp skills (half of them 3/6) + need to create another weapon bc the ones used now will become useless for dragons.

pd: still hope there will be a earrings tith int and hp to balance a bit more (there are dex+hp str+hp but no int + hp ...)

edit: here i leave a video comparing dmg with fan and bell without double hh but with 12 int both:

pd2: the difference is not that small as some players say and plz sorry for bad quality
      “Although there is no progress without change, not all change is progress.”
      :!: John Robert Wooden :!:
      Customer complaints are the schoolbooks from which we learn.
      Lou Guerstner

The post was edited 2 times, last by TcatalunyaT: added video ().

• Hi.

Actually i do really like the skillchanges and skill-weaponary improvements with fan bonus at heal shaman skills and bell bonus at dragon shaman skills.
      These make the classes more unique and bring back the bells at all. To be honest: NOONE used a bell above the lvl 75bell at all. I mean, have you ever seen the lvl 90 or 105 bell at all? I didnt. I play a lvl 106 dragon shaman aswell and i have allready startet to craft a new bell for him.
      I can understand the people who dislike the change, but your old fans wont become useless.
      You do also have an advantage: your autoattacks are stronger with bells and scale very we with dragons aid and your skills will be better aswell.

Sry for my bad english
    • donbastiano wrote:

Hi.

Actually i do really like the skillchanges and skill-weaponary improvements with fan bonus at heal shaman skills and bell bonus at dragon shaman skills.
      These make the classes more unique and bring back the bells at all. To be honest: NOONE used a bell above the lvl 75bell at all. I mean, have you ever seen the lvl 90 or 105 bell at all? I didnt. I play a lvl 106 dragon shaman aswell and i have allready startet to craft a new bell for him.
      I can understand the people who dislike the change, but your old fans wont become useless.
      You do also have an advantage: your autoattacks are stronger with bells and scale very we with dragons aid and your skills will be better aswell.

Sry for my bad english
      How they won't become useless? Our dmg will be way lower with fans so our only real option is to use bell's, we need to sell them but to who? Healing shaman already have fans why they will buy more and the price for fans will drop since all dragon shaman will try to sell them. I bought mine for 2kkk and i won't sell it for more then 500kk if i will be lucky.

Bells are very rare so only option is to use item shop, i searched like a lot for my fan that's why i payed that much , but bell's haven't seen one in shop's.

I don't complain about this change, i just don't like the fact that they will be worthless for us, what we need is a free swap or even item shop item to buy for swapping i don't mind paying 200-300 md for this, lucky i don't have an 105 bell because i will lose even more money.