My General Feedback

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• My General Feedback

Dear Gameforge

Please find my Feedback in RED

Change log:

Overview – what we did so far

• Changed how MR (Magic Resistance) and class resistances are calculated to prevent damage immunity - Fair enough
      • Introduction of a new bonus: Half Human Resistance - Is good to have it PVP mode will more difficult with this implementation
      • Changed the way specific bonuses work ( +Defence Bonus; Piercing Hit) -Fair enough
      • New PvP armour set and buffed class weapons (Kyanite armour and weapons) -For the new weapons '' biggest Like '' very nice the game is advancing but about the armour I'm not very happy of it because if WE change our armours of 115+9 we lose the magic resistance which is a biug minus for all players what play on Magic characters
      • Adjusted the way specific skills work (Spark [Ninja]; Dispel [Sura])Fair enough

MR & AMR

• Having more than 100% MR will not negate damage.Fair enough
      • The effectiveness of AMR was reduced. In future you will need more AMR to achieve the same results as before.Fair enough
      • The reduction of AMR bonus from Suras has been removed.Glad to hear this

Calculation changes

Class resistances
      • The resistances used to be too powerful and were reducing the damage overall. Now it will only reduce the damage of ‘Strong against class’ bonuses. This will effectively increase the damage output, but is a vital step for future adjustments. Fair enough

Introduction of the new bonus Half human Resistance

• To compensate the increase of damage in the class resistances, we introduced this new resistance which will decrease the ‘Strong against Half humans’ bonus. For now you will find ‘Half human resistance’ in costumes (up to 5%), in the new Kyanite armour (up to 15%) and periodically in the item shop. In the future, we will expand the appearance of this resistance. Fair enough but as I explained above WE will lose Magic Resistance

Piercing Hit

• This bonus will now completely ignore the targets defence (only their defence, not their resistance!)Fair enough

Defence Bonus

• In future, it will consider the amount of defence a user has.Fair enough

Skill Changes

Spark
      • This skill has been changed from ‘Normal’ to ‘Ranged’. Therefore its damage can be reduced by Arrow Resistance.Strange skill

Dispel
      • As you requested, the Dispel Skill will also be improved. In future, the level of the attacker, the level of the defender and the skill level will all influence the chances for the buffs to be removed. Example: A lvl 15 Sura will have a low chance to remove the buffs from a lvl 120 character.Finally

New PvP Armour Set and Buffed Class Weapons (Kyanite equipment)
      • New PvP armour sets (Kyanite armour) contain the ‘Half human resistance’ bonus Lose the magic resistance for PVP and PVM mode
        • Farm crafting material by defeating specific monsters (Razador, Nemere, Jotun Thrym, Bagjanamu or in the Red Dragon Fortress and in Erebos)Good
        • Go to Seon-Pyeong and drag the armour (+9 Lvl115 armour) onto him to start crafting.Good to know
        • If the crafting fails, only the materials you used will be destroyed, not the armour itself.Good to know
        • You only need one of the following armors as base material:
          • Warrior -> Aurora Armour+9, Magma Glow Armour+9, Whalebone Armour+9 or Fallout Armour+9 Good to know
          • Ninja -> Ambush Suit+9, Blood Moon Suit+9, Metamorphosis Suit+9 or Night of Death Suit+9Good to know
          • Sura -> Devil Claw Armour+9, Hellrider Armour+9, Ghost Lantern Armour+9 or Black Fire Armour+9Good to know
          • Shaman -> Clothing of Faith+9, Fire Clothing+9, Clothing of Harmony+9 or Moon Clothing+9Good to know
          • Lycan: Shadow Warrior Armour+9, Agate Plate Armour+9, Moonstone Plate Armour+9 or Onyx Plate Armour+9Good to know
      • New Buffed Class Weapons (Kyanite weapons)Finally
        • Can be created by the same method as the PvP armour Good to know
        • Crafting materials can also be found with the monsters and in the same dungeons listed above. Good to know
        • Only class specific weapons can be upgraded:
          • Warrior’s Two Handed Weapons – Solar Blade +9Good to know
          • Sura’s Sword -> Dragon Tooth Blade +9Good to know
          • Ninja’s Dagger -> Five Element Blade +9Good to know
          • Ninja’s Bow -> Phoenix Bow +9Good to know
          • Shaman’s Bell -> Dragon Ghost Bell +9Good to know
          • Shaman’s Fan -> Lying Dragon Fan+9Good to know
          • Lycan’s law -> Dragon Lord+9Good to know

One of the main discussions from the Beta server has been the increase in overall damage dealt by players. The damage has been reduced by modifying the following mechanics:

• [b]Piercing Hit
              • The damage bonus given when players reach more than 100% piercing hit chance has been heavily reduced PVP mode is good to change / PVM shouldn't be reduced

• The chance of landing a critical strike with normal hits has been reduced. This means that, right now, if you have a 90% chance of landing a critical hit, you will only have a 15.83% effective chance in the end Fair enough

• In order to increase skills’ relevance, the chance of landing a critical hit with skills has been increased Fair enough

• The damage calculation has also been changed in PvP
                • Instead of simply being 2x the damage, the weapon and weapon grade will influence the outcome of the critical hit (critical hit damage in PvP was reduced by 40-60%) Good

• Leadership skill interaction with Stuns ????? I did not understand fully
              • Leadership "blocker" status will no longer increase stun duration from Magical Sources

• [b]????? I did not understand fully

[/b]

• Ninja
              • Attack damage will increase more with Dexterity (++) than Strength (+)
              • Items has to be changed...
            • Shaman
              • Attack damage will now increase with Intelligence (++) and Dexterity (+) instead of Strength (++) and Intelligence (+)

• Items has to be changed...

• Lycan
              • Attack damage effectiveness has been reduced overall
              • Finally '' The damage has to be decreased for Lycan because his dmg is amazing..... '' an small decreased of dmg is good to come

That was my feedback , the game has to advance and my PERSONAL opinion is that the game is advancing a good way !!! Keep it in this way GAMEFORGE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Kind Regards

xNightFurry '' RO Community ''