[Archer] Poison Arrow, Fire Arrow and Repetitive Shot don't make damage with 2nd attempt

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• [Archer] Poison Arrow, Fire Arrow and Repetitive Shot don't make damage with 2nd attempt

Hi together,

i found out that Poison Arrow, Fire Arrow and Repetitive Shot don't make damage after you used them the second time. Even using one of these skills between the second try doesn't change anything. For example first i used Poison Arrow (damge reaches opponent), second i use Fire Arrow (damage reaches opponent) and than i use Poison Arrow again (no damaged reaches opponent). To show this better i made a video of this:

With Spark, Arrow Shower and Feather Walk there isn't that problem.

€: Noticed that this is already known.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bruce ().

• unforgiven wrote:

Les problèmes de compétences ont été corrigés. Veuillez tester et donner des commentaires constructifs.

Merci d'avance!
      non pardonné
      Thank you = D the archer spells work correctly, you only have modified the description of the spells to add the side effects (with the% of preference), I did several dozens of tests and with rain of arrows j I slowed down each time, fire arrow I burned 2 times out of 3, shot shooting well dropped and shot sparkling makes invisible the time indicated.