Change Camp spot in pve

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Change Camp spot in pve

My first gear was distributed on about six different chars, each equipped by their own power. And it was more like the bonuses, not "+9". I now have enough EQ + 6 and 75 + 8 weapons that are in use. Does not change the fact that I am on all chars in the possible farm options are chronically underpaid compared with earlier times. I never wanted to tap the most profitable farm sources. Otherwise, I would have probably concentrated on a char and with the industrious dragon claws, when they were still 1kkk + worth.
      But this is not the case. Just say "now I have the desire to farm 55er in the ice land" or "king spider farms" or "nine farms". Or "Valley of Seungryong 45er and Chief Orc". Or "90s map with Sura". Depending on your mood with variety and chances of decent drops.
      In the last 3 years, however, this has been drastically reduced, lastly drastically because of the soul stones. On Camp Spot like DT, I had never wanted - without moving big the pigeons fly into the mouth, but the success in the end is even there no more nearly as high as 3 years ago in Iceland with nem 50s char. Where is there change and fun? The competition is missing anyway.
      A significant proportion of the players now get their entertainment from the hopes of the next rare but good drop. Soul Stone and 4er Spirit Stone are still rare and droppable for all farmers. But valuable and motivating?

P.S. Even Dragon Alchemy would never replace the missing entertainment factor. None of the new possibilities replace the real metins, their drops and the diversity of the regions on which they should be spashed from time to time and found before the competition.