Lycans are equal to Body warrior on official server ⇨ Test Damage Official vs Beta

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Lycans are equal to Body warrior on official server ⇨ Test Damage Official vs Beta

youtu.be/anbV552q4K4
      I will present some ideas for which I think the Lycan should not be changed
      • As you can see, I made a DMG test between lycan and warrior, on the beta and official server.

First of all I want to say that the warrior at the 92 and 94 missions has attack-defence.

In the second row, I did a test with the ebony earrings on the lycan because on the Poisoned sword I have 46 average damage and on Hawk claw 52 average damage, that's why I put on the warrior emerald earrings and on lycan ebony earrings to balance the situation.

• You notice that on the test server the damage is much smaller than the official, and the damage between the warrior and the lycan is quite close, considering that the warrior does not have the correct missions at 92 and 94
      • On the beta server I'm not even able to break a stone without activating twice the Crimson Wolf Soul
      • Another idea is that of the values of the other spells Enchanted Blade and Aura of the Sword compared to Crimson Wolf Soul

For these reasons, I think the change brought is not the right one. On official server the lycan and the body warrior are equal, the difference between these two characters is that Lycan gives more piercing hit.

The post was edited 1 time, last by LHQentin ().

• lycans only need piercing remove and remove 2x wolf breath bug not cooldown or crimson soul attack value already this character normal character why this beta testers can't get it 360 atack value and 55 second cooldown just reason to delete account
    • unforgiven wrote:

Lycan gets more bonuses per stat in comparison with all other classes
      Well thats true, but just a few lycan players (maybe 1-3%) can effort Items with those stats + necessary bonuses.

Lets look on the shields.
      You clearly need
      • Defence against Blackouts
      This alone is sometimes hard to get (just my personal experience)
      but if you also want like
      • 15% chance to Block (evade) physical attacks
      • or Half Human +10%
      • or something else
      Is very hard to get....

And now, you said we also should get 12 dex and 12 vit on top of the other bonuses?
      That is just "ridiculous".

Also remember, you will never ever be able to switch those bonuses with the free to play content.

Same goes with the Weapon, for PvM Weapons it is already hard to get a good avg weapon, but on top of 50 avg you also want to say we should get 12 dex and vit?
      Well that's nearly impossible. It is harder than playing lotto.

So lets see the earrings.
      Here you could use Jade Earrings, they would give a good amount of DEX but for DMG the Emerald Earrings are way better.
      But the Emerald Earrings just push through the avg so the str on those are kind of useless.
      If there where some Emerald Earrings with Dex then I could understand the argument about "get good equipment".

The same goes for necklaces.
      In PvM the Heaven's Tear Necklace is still the best, but it also don't have Dex (what is ok).

So where do the Lycans can benefit from Equipment?

There is no such equipment and if so it is so expensive that only 1% can afford it.

Display Spoiler

In all the years I played Metin2 I have never ever saw a avg weapon with 50% (or more) avg +12dex +12vit
      or a titan shield with dab + 15 chance to block + 12 dex + 12vit

Even dab + 15 chance to block is kind of rar, or just a weapon with 50+ avg.

Yeah this are high end items, like I said before, maybe 1% of the lycan players can afford those items.

But you will most likely never see such items on the market.

unforgiven wrote:

the skills have higher buffs
      What skills are we talking about?

crimson wolf soul is clearly worse then soa./e.b. since the update and on pvm this is the only thing lycans are care about.

I also don't see any comments from you about the argument from the Hit animation. It has a small Hit radius (it is strange), so as soon as Monsters are on the left and right side of you, you need to turn your char and need about 1,5x more time then a b. warrior/wp. sura to clear a monster stage like in the demon tower (where the monster attack you from 360°)

And about the PvP skills we already told you that we would like to get rid of the critical chance :)
      Just remove the critical chance and in comparison give the lycan his old cws duration back.
    • unforgiven wrote:

The duration will be increased as stated before. Regarding damage being the same, this depends a lot on gear. Lycan gets more bonuses per stat in comparison with all other classes and the skills have higher buffs.
      I prefer that Webzen will remove the possibility of use weapon bonus stat. WHIT 92 SECOND OF DURATION IS TO HARD TO USE.. this is not the nerf that we deserve. Without the lykan player who use the item shop to shop the item? Think about that.
    • unforgiven wrote:

The duration will be increased as stated before. Regarding damage being the same, this depends a lot on gear. Lycan gets more bonuses per stat in comparison with all other classes and the skills have higher buffs.
      yeah this is the right advantage of lycan.The disadvantage is too much.You are bringing 5 characters after 10 years of playing the game.You see it and start happily after 3 years.You see that all your labor and your money are garbage.What would you do if you were not? FULL INT and Lycan +800 should give the attack power. If this happens, 90% of the lycans play away from the game.