Losing my Freedom

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Losing my Freedom

Hi guys,
      I have a question (as Dragon Shaman) for different situations regarding new buff mode:
      • My guild wanna face up to Meley (for guilds), we are more than 8 and we create 2 groups. If I the only dragon shaman, how can I buff my companions that are not in my group? Same situation if there are more then 1 dragon shaman, but for technical problems (lag, network disconnections, etc) other shamans will not be able to play.
      • In some GF events, like Protect your kingdom or kingdoms war, how can I buff my companions that are not in my group? Obviously it's impossible that all players of my kingdom join my group...
      • If I are playing and I meet a pg in trouble with enemies and if I are still in group or the level of pg doesn't make me able to group him/her... how can I buff my new mate that are not in my group? I would recall that metin2 is a role-playing game and not a war game. If a player would be a pacifist-hippie-eccentric guru, he should be able to be.
      • If cooldown will be dramatically increased and, as often happen, some technical problems or bugs will cause no buff effects on groups... members of the group have to play buffless or they have to wait for cooldown? (for example in a 5-group with 1 d-shaman)
      Someone said that this will help cooperative game... at maximum regarding 8 pg. And the rest?
      For ten years dragon shamans are been able to do this and after now it will be not. It's not a balancing, it's a big substantial modification of this class (of the whole game). Doing so dragon shaman will lose freedom and dignity: it will be, finally(!?), a little doll.

P.S. I apologize for my english.