bring back buffing chars w/o party !

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• bring back buffing chars w/o party !

hello users :)
      some of my thoughts:
      1. ok , you reduced critical chance from dragons aid, but why u blocked an option to buff players without party??? tbh i wont consider making 2 more dragons shamans for my 2 other chars ( 55 and 75 )bcs my main buff is 100lv .
      2. cooldown of buff skills will kill the pleasure from game, ex. you are about to kill hmm razador..? (it can take two effect poison and bleeding to kill him bcs of lower crit chance ) you buffed yourself, and started . poison in , 30 sec , poison ends , bleeding in , razadors abs in the end and eventually you can die from crit skill. buffs are not ready to use and bleeding ends. Level of frustration can be really high in these moments :) bcs w/o dragons aid hp of the boss quickly regenerate.

hope you would not kill best support class in the game :)
      best wishes
      GreenKeczap ver.PL serv:NEGROS
    • ketchup wrote:

hello users :)
      some of my thoughts:
      1. ok , you reduced critical chance from dragons aid, but why u blocked an option to buff players without party??? tbh i wont consider making 2 more dragons shamans for my 2 other chars ( 55 and 75 )bcs my main buff is 100lv .

Because shamans are ment to play with others in a group. It was never the idea of the game to "make an own dragon shaman".

2. cooldown of buff skills will kill the pleasure from game, ex. you are about to kill hmm razador..? (it can take two effect poison and bleeding to kill him bcs of lower crit chance ) you buffed yourself, and started . poison in , 30 sec , poison ends , bleeding in , razadors abs in the end and eventually you can die from crit skill. buffs are not ready to use and bleeding ends. Level of frustration can be really high in these moments :) bcs w/o dragons aid hp of the boss quickly regenerate.

hope you would not kill best support class in the game :)
      best wishes
      GreenKeczap ver.PL serv:NEGROS