FeedBack Zodiac Temple

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• FeedBack Zodiac Temple

The new update:
      1)Missions: Zodiac Temple - Translated Missions
      2)ChangeLog Changelog - 17.5

So i have some questions if anyone from gameforge can answer me

1)What is the rewards from the Zodiac Temple?
      2)What you mean 5 different maps design? You reworked some old maps and make it better or is from Zodiac Temple?
      3)Pendants: 3 new resistances and 6 new enchants=Pendants will have s new Slot in inventory and can be enchanted only to +6 max?
      4)If upgrade fail, the item will not break and only materials will disappear=This will be on live server if i have Dragon lord +6 for example and i wanna upgrade to new weapon No more destroy my weapon only materials disapir and my weapon stay intact?
      Thank you
      #NoToUpdate 18.4 Dont Change the elementary rezistance no to new alchemy
    • Hello there @LionKing

I’ll try to answer your Question as best as possible for me.
      • I’m afraid I can’t tell you exactly. I would just attend the Run and be an “Adventurer” :P
      • 5 different Map Designs means, that the Map you are fighting on will have 1 of 5 different looks
      • Pendant will get a new Slot underneath the Weapon Slot. It will be upgradeable till up to +200. You will be able to add Bonuses & Switch it as known. With the Pendant you will get up to 3 new Resistances and 6 new Enchants.
      • I’ll ask my Superior and answer you asap :)

But the reward will be split evenly between all Group Members J
      if you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask me.

Alles was ich im Umfang einer Diskussion schreibe, stellt lediglich meine persönliche Meinung dar.
      Solltet ihr Probleme im Spiel haben oder Hilfe benötigen könnt ihr euch jederzeit an mich wenden!
    • Regarding 5) You will be able to upgrade your 115 Armor at the NPC. It seems like there’s not 100% Chance for a Upgrade, if the Upgrade fails you will only lose your Materials but not your Armor. The Armor cannot be upgraded by using a Blessing Scroll.

Alles was ich im Umfang einer Diskussion schreibe, stellt lediglich meine persönliche Meinung dar.
      Solltet ihr Probleme im Spiel haben oder Hilfe benötigen könnt ihr euch jederzeit an mich wenden!
    • I have a question to ask, will the server open it today with the new update of the zodiac temple?
      And for what I read in the forum because my English is regular, we will use the characters that we already had in the beta already put or others already equipped.
      We will be waiting to try new things, to see how such maps work, and everything that comes with it.
      I agree with the idea of discovering things as adventurer haha this brings more intrigue and curiosity to see that there are new things in that place.
      JonyBelmont, Body Warrior lv112. Metin2.es Server: Nemesis.
    • Hello @Blesenth unfortunately we will not be able to open the Beta today - sorry. However I am pretty sure it could be opened till Wednesday.
      With the new Iteration of the Beta comes a Character Wipe, which includes new NPC Shops and Items. The Characters however will get wiped, as mentioned in the Announcement.

• I've been trying out zodiac temple today, sorry it does not let you climb to more floors, but luckily this is reported and will be solved quickly.
      What I wanted to ask is the following, in said dungeons will be respected the level range since if so the 1st floors would be for pjs lv20 or a little more since we have not been able to test the drop and I think mainly is for the level. Or these levels are temporary for being beta and will have higher level than now.
      It seems to me that certain monsters like level 20 have so much hp that even for a lv20 it is exaggerated, a monster was taking 9.6k of poison and it resisted beating from 2k to 4k as if it were normal, this a lv20 it can never do you any good physical damage. Also I think it would be nice to make the monsters as low as lv10 to 20 on the 1st floor as there are lv9 bugs of which even 20 being do not think they will drop anything.
      One question I have is what npc lets us create the zodiac weapons and the other new epics ?. I ask because I have not found a place to do it so I can see them and try and with what weapons I should try to be able to create them since I have not seen anything inside the game that guides us to know where we could do them. Even the npc of zodiac temple does not have this option using a poisoned +9 or some other equipment.
      I hope that tomorrow or in a few days this will be fixed on the floors and I will be able to give a deeper feedback on the functioning of the dungeon since the only detail I have seen so far is the monsters' ability to dismount the player.Greetings and it is good to try new things pvm, this should be done more often than adding pvm things as it gives new goals to the game.
      In order to test how the new items go up, we would need to have access to some npc, to the blacksmith blessings of 10% or 20% since with blessings of the blacksmith as maximum after many attempts as maximum you reach +6 (200 blessings of the blacksmith) and using a 10% pair (about 10 blessings from the blacksmith of 10% from +6) that I had reached +8 as maximum.
      In my opinion, it seems to me very exaggerated how these items that resemble the % that have the armors 105 or 115 in% of failure fail and I think in the case of this new accessory is frustrating because you have to get you too many pendants to power make an "attempt" to want to raise it to +9.In the attempt I made in the beta when using 200 blessings, I would have spent about 200 pending just trying to raise it to +6, this in a normal server is probably very difficult to get a try like this. Even using blessings of 10% or 20% I estimate that I will need about 100 pending to make a try at +9.
      They should have a% similar to the ones that have the helmets of 100 which are at least possible to climb in some way although with the knowledge I have about the% of various items, I do not think they will ever change it.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Blesenth ().

• Hello @Blesenth I can only speculate, but I'm pretty sure that it's intended that you don't see every of the Drops. Just because we don't want Players to know every single Detail regarding the new Content..

Why can't you just try it and be surprised about what you get? Isn't that more Fun? :)

Furthermore.. please, go ahead and add some format your Text.. it's almost unreadable -.-

• Yes, this is what I was trying to prove. If this item does not even reach +7 since in my case at most it improved to +6 with normal blessings, it would seem too complicated to try to raise it to +200. And above would be to do each type of pendant and treat the same would be crazy that I think no one even reached +15 because it fails as much as an armor of 105 or 115 or a belt of souls because of their%.
      I think that this should be analyzed since if they put a +200 item even with the % that have the normal items (poison sword, and other things) would be complicated but at least would be fair since it would be possible to raise and also think we will need more than 600 blessings in order to make an attempt to upgrade it.
      Instead with the current system we would need as 600 blessings of 20% and possibly not even reach +100.
      Sorry for the unintelligible text yesterday but more or less understood that is what was asking.
      I know it is good to find out but I will see today if the floors are good, to see that they give me higher and I will touch from there to see how the weapons or armors are made even if I only asked to know the npc or a clue at least since I do not know where I can try this.
      It would be nice if some items that appear in German, would be translated in English, so we could better understand the description of some items and see what they are for. Since the beta is all in English it would seem correct that this is done.
    • @unforgiven simply bc its new stuff and to know the maximum values it can give, as noinformation has been released, that is the main purpose of uprading it to the maximum and see the chances of success when upgrade.

Isn't it a beta, then why shouldn't be all tested?
      “Although there is no progress without change, not all change is progress.”
      :!: John Robert Wooden :!:
      Customer complaints are the schoolbooks from which we learn.
      Lou Guerstner
    • I really was not trying to upload it to +200 I just wanted to check its% improvement but apparently it's something that seems impossible to upgrade if it does not even reach +10 practically. That's why I thought about reporting it since I'm not interested in uploading it to +200 quickly but seeing that we have access to many blessings from the blacksmith and materials I wanted to try but apparently never goes beyond +6 with normal blacksmith blessings. With a test with blessings of 10% or 20% of the blacksmith I have barely reached +8 so I raise that reaching +50 that would be 1/4 of the way seems very distant even having infinity of access of resources as the beta gives you, thing that in a normal server would not be possible.
      For this reason I did this test.

IMosHaaKeeSI wrote:

I have already pressed the arrow that appears to me, but this is what has Happen

This bug has been reported and comkra has announced that today it is probably fixed. Hopefully they fix it soon so we can try more deeply each dungeon and detect more bugs or etc.
      Here I leave the link of your post where it mentions this bug:
      https: //board.beta.metin2.gam… PostID = 3580 # post3580